TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Onebump - Hopefully your HSG unblocked your tube and now both are good to go! It's been a while since you've had a long cycle right? Do you think they are over with?! That would be fantastic! How are you feeling!? Still have lots of CM or do you think that was O time? How's school going? What grade do you teach again?

Babyhopes - Did you test yesterday? I've also heard that you are much more fertile after a MC, fx'ed for you! Did you find out for sure that it was ectopic? When do you go to the high risk obgyn? How are things with hubby? TTC and especially a MC can be very hard on a marriage. Hope everything is getting better! Oh and Happy Thanksgiving!

Snow - Hope you are having a wonderful time back at home! Can't wait to hear all about it! How are you feeling?

Leinz - How are you feeling?! How's Zoela? Nice and active? What's going on with your new house? When do you get possession? Did you/are you having a lot of round ligament stretching? I swear this baby is going to be huge, the stretching feelings I've been having are crazy. I asked my OB and he said it was normal, but I don't remember this with my DD.

AFM - besides the stretching discomfort, everything is going well. My belly has seemed to pop quite a bit this week. I'll take a pic and post it later for you ladies to see. Hubby and I are getting our new bedroom set delivered today - very excited. I'm just not really looking forward to putting all of our clothes away in the drawers. I've never liked putting clothing away.
It's Thanksgiving weekend in Canada, so I will be attempting to make a pumpkin and a blueberry pie. Wish me luck!

Babyhopes :hugs: :flower: Thank you for the update. I am so glad you are getting a wee bit of attention early. It certainly helps to know something is happening.

I hate the fact that I've not even had my results from the HCG as I'm now waiting on an appointment for the fertility clinic as my GYN has referred us over. Would have been great to get our results first, just to know for sure about my possible blockage.

Think my cm has reduced. I have a p5/6 class, the ages range from 9-11. It is a very challenging class and we have been out of class for a week for painting so it's been a tough time. Getting there I hope.

Snow how are you? Any further news? I'm hoping for the best for you honey. I want to hear about the birth in around 8-9months time.

Hey girls,
So I guess the MC has screwed around with my cycle... I'm CD 34 which is the longest cycle I've ever had. Calender wise, I would be 17 dpo (I usually O on cd16 with a 30 day cycle - I think). I think I O'd three days later than that, so I would be at 14dpo today. I tested yesterday AM (I wanted to make sure before I drank at Thanksgiving dinner) but nothing. I'm not sure what to think. I was a bit hormonal yesterday, which my hubby chalked up to oncoming 'shark week', but I'm not sure. I'm not crampy or anything - no sign from what I can tell. I can't get a new test today cause all shops are closed. If I pick one up tomorrow, I'd have to wait until Weds for a FMU. If I'm still neg by then I'll officially be concerned. For now I'm not trying to get worked up - in a good way or a down way.
Glad everything is going well with you guys.

Torres - I'm the EXACT same - the chore I hate the most in the world is emptying baskets of clothes into drawers. I don't mind doing or folding laundry, but I would happily live out of the hampers until I need them for the next load :) Hope the discomfort isn't too bad. Try and remind yourself it's all to make baby more comfy!
OH - and I hope your pies were awesome. I made gluten free pumpkin pies with my mother in law (they are here from Nova Scotia for the week) and they were superb!

Leinz - any news lately?

Snow - where are you chica? How you feeling?

Bump - I understand the frustration of not having results... even if it doesn't necessarily change anything you can do in the moment; but knowing is better than being in limbo.

AFM - I haven't gotten my test results from the follow up ultrasound either. I'm assuming no news is good news. Now more waiting. Sigh.

Happy thanksgiving Canadian gals!

Yup, I like the no news equals good news :thumbup: hope thats the same with your inability to test due to thanksgiving weekend. Hope u had a great time. Hope u r brewing a sticky bean x

Hmm... CD35 and still BFN, and no sign of AF. Maybe an annovulatory cycle? If so, how do I kick start it??

Babyhopes - I have no idea chick. Maybe check with your GP and see what they say? Maybe you O'ed later than you thought? Fx'd

Onebump - How's everything going with you? What CD are you on? Any symptoms?!

Snow - hope you had a great time back at home and at the wedding. How are you doing? Any symptoms? When do you go for your u/s? Friday?

Leinz - hope you had a fantastic time this weekend. How are your princesses doing? What does DD think of your bump? Has she felt Zoela move yet?

Babyhopes - I know I OV'd a little bit later than usual with the MC. It's prolly that. Let us know how the appt goes with the OBGYN.

Torres - No symptoms, just the sore bb's. I think the slight bit of nausea, I had last week was just a fluke. I don't know.

Onebump - Looks like you haven't OV'd yet based off those lowesh temps. Get BDing!

Leinz - I have heard the glucose test is no fun!

Not much going on with me. We are back from vacation - it was great but super super busy! Ultrasound is Friday. I am very very nervous. I am so scared that they aren't going to find anything based off my lack of symptoms.

Babyhopes - I know I OV'd a little bit later than usual with the MC. It's prolly that. Let us know how the appt goes with the OBGYN.

Torres - No symptoms, just the sore bb's. I think the slight bit of nausea, I had last week was just a fluke. I don't know.

Onebump - Looks like you haven't OV'd yet based off those lowesh temps. Get BDing!

Leinz - I have heard the glucose test is no fun!

Not much going on with me. We are back from vacation - it was great but super super busy! Ultrasound is Friday. I am very very nervous. I am so scared that they aren't going to find anything based off my lack of symptoms.

Good luck tomorrow!

Make sure you update asap after your u/s Snow!
How's everyone else?!

How much do I love you, ladies! In here asking about me. :)

Torres: New Bedroom set? Eeeeek! How exciting! I'm envious. Yay for yummy pie! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm finding pregnancy different this time around, also. I had stretching early on but not alot. With DD I cramped non stop the whole pregnancy. This one I get braxton hicks especially after BD. My uterus is always achy and I definitley feel alot of stretching going on. It's been getting worse the last few weeks or so here. But, yeah its all normal. Other symptoms are my boobs being sore again, and fatigue is coming back. Some days better than others.

Last weekend I went through 3 days with baby on a nerve. Sharp pains went up and down my hip. My lower belly hurt so bad I found it hard to move. After several baths and a heating pad... I felt so much better. :)

As with the house. We were set to close on Oct. 5. But that was extended until Oct. 31... so just waiting on the seller (Government) to get a surveyor to survey our property lines. Seems like with buying houses something always comes up. DH and I've did alot of packing lately and I've been doing the baby buying I'm supposed to be cutting back on. LOL

DD is facinated with my bump. She pulls up my shirt and pats my belly. But, I don't think she completely understands yet. More so that she knows something is different. I bet your DD understands alot! :)

Babyhopes: I'm sorry to hear your cycle is being troublesome. My cycle after MC before I missed AF was wacky also. It was frustrating but I OPK every day and it took along time to O, and then I was so upset when AF got me with a 8 day LP. Good news is I fell pregnant the very next cycle. I hope you are about to see your BFP. :hugs:

OneBump: I hope you did O, and that this cycle is the one. Stranger things have happened. :) I agree No news is always good news. I think the HSG helped. It's time to get pregnant. :)

Snow: IT'S FRIDAY! :yipee: I can't wait for your update about your wonderful ultrasound. Yay, for getting to see your beautiful baby! :) The sore boobs is a wonderful sign that everything is progressing normally. I wouldn't worry about no nausea... that is blessed.

I'm not down about the glucose. Not totally looking forward to it, either. I don't mind the goo drink. I just chug and done. I just hate that my Dr. doesn't give it to me at my earlier appt. and I have to wait around the lab for an hour. But, I'd do anything for Zoela.

Just checking in really fast. I need to get to work! But we saw a baby with a heart beat, it was 145. And the baby looks alot like a squirrel!! haha!

Yay for baby squirrel with the fantastic heart beat! :) How happy were you when you saw him/her?!!? Was hubby with you?! When is your next u/s? Soooo happy for you! Do you feel a bit more relaxed now?

Onebump - You've been so quiet. Talk to us chick! :hugs:

Babyhopes - AF still staying away? When do you see the gyno?

Leinz - You must be stressed with the house being pushed back and your bump growing bigger and bigger! How far along will you be when you move in? You had DD a little early right? How's your BP this time around?

AFM - the flutters are starting to turn into little kicks! I can't wait till my daughter can feel them. Leinz - she does seem to understand what's going on, but I don't think anything can compare her for the changes coming up. The good thing is she is very excited and already talking about helping with the baby, sharing everything with them and doing things for them. I really hope she doesn't get too jealous when the baby is born, it would break my heart!

Hubby and I have finally come up with some names. For a girl we are 99% sure it will be Soraya Maren (Sor-rye-ah Mare-in) and for a boy the first name will 99% be Andres (On-dre-as), but we are unsure of a middle name. I first heard the name Soraya when I was studying spanish in Barcelona (it was my teachers name) and I fell in love with it. We came up with Maren by combining our mothers names, and I think it's different yet pretty, and it flows nice with Soraya. Andres is another spanish name that I have always loved.
What do you ladies think?

SNOW: I'm sooooooooooooo happy to hear your good news! I knew this bean was sticking forever! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: I'm dancing all over the place with joy! :)

Torres: Yea, just a bit of stress. To top it off DH's best friend is getting married Nov. 3. We didn't get the invitation or know anything about the wedding until this month. And then today... DH said he's going to be in the wedding party. So, thats great but I don't want to deal with another bachelor party. haha.

I hadn't really thought about how far along I'd be when we are expected to move in. But 33 weeks eeeeek! I was induced with DD because of high blood pressure. But, not to early 39w2d. But, the high blood pressure was probably because of her birth defects.

As for this time around... I'm 7 times greater risk for premature delievery. Which is more than I'd like to be. But, I'm not dwelling on it and hoping to make 37 weeks at the least. :) As close to 40 as possible is best, and as much as I want baby... I know that!

Awwww... I'm sure your DD knows alot more. :) It will change everyones life. But, it'll be for the better! :) I love the names so pretty and different just like Zoela. :)

Torres, am ok, just feeling a bit out of it. Noones fault, but dont have any pregnancy stuff to compare.I love reading how u r all doing,but dont feel I have anything to contribute x

Bump: I hear you. I feel like I'm just sitting here going through the motions, thinking about where I WOULD be if things had gone different. I know that doesn't help anything, but what can you do.

AF showed up, 5 days late. I hope 35 day cycles are not my new norm :(
I had a long one right before my BFP, which was also rare... I don't like it!
I spent SO MUCH money on tests - thinking 'this will be the day, yesterday was just too early, or too dilute, or too something.... '

My cousin's wedding is this afternoon, and I would have been 11 weeks tomorrow, so our plan was to let it slip with family then (while still maintaining this as her special day of course). Now I feel so lost...

Bump: You don't have anything to contribute, but you are about to update us all with your BFP. :hugs:

Babyhopes: I'm sorry the :witch: got you with a 35 day cycle. May this month be the one. :hugs: I hope the wedding wasn't to difficult to enjoy. :hugs:

How is everyone else doing?

Hey ladies, been super busy,flats a tip. Will check in properly tom c

Ladies, how are you?

Leinz, obviously I would love to add a BFP to the list, but please don't hold your breath.

However i love coming by to see how you all are, but you are all so quiet. Tell me your news!! Hope you are all doing well :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->