TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

OneBump: I'm glad you are taking it easier this cycle. I'm excited though, about your BFP. I just know its coming. :) Lets see... Starting the 2nd trimester for Christmas. :) I also love Christmas and you are about to be buying for your kids every year.

Torres: Love Love Love the bump! You are gorgeous and very thin. :) I'm glad you are feeling flutters. It's amazing! :) I hope the sonographer will tell you and also that all is great with your kidneys. :hugs:

Snow: I'm so happy! Your news is perfect and amazing!:) I'm sure you'll be seeing baby's beautiful beating heart next week. :)

AFM: Yeah, I have a regular OB appt. tomorrow. I'm so excited... Just one month until my 3D/4D scan. I can't wait to see her again.

Aw you've got an ickle bump Torres (couldn't see it on my phone, when I checked in yesterday). What a fab body too, I could only dream of that ;)

Leinz I can't believe how fast your pregnancy seems to be going. Looking forward to more scan pics. :thumbup:

Aweee. I love your new siggy One bump!!! Do you feel any post OV symptoms yet? You think you OV'd yet?

Thinking of you Torres!

Leinz - yeaahhh for another US!

Snow nothing :) Don't think I've O'd. Hoping I haven't, although we aren't pushing it this month. Could do with a more sperm friendly BD position. Thu would be great, as we BD this morning, I could go again tomorrow and because I don't KNOW I can just tell myself that we had a perfect BD just in time. Obviously I would hope my body follows the pattern of the last 3 months; Oing between CD14 and 16...

Thanks ladies!

Well I went for my kidney ultrasound this morning. Sonographer said kidneys look good! Yay! Now for the interesting part......
So you know my plan about asking her to check the gender and have her write it down to put in an envelope? Well, it didn't work out that way.
I went in, she asked me how much water I drank and if I felt the urge to pee. I told her 3 bottles of water, and yes I had to pee, but that I am pregnant so I almost always have to pee! She congratulated me, asked me how far along I was and then put the doppler (I'm assuming that's what the little u/s thingy is called) right on my belly! She took a few minutes to let me see baby, watch baby move around, see the heart beat, etc. So I asked her if she could maybe take a peek to see the gender, she said "Oh, I don't know if I can do that." She was extremely sweet though, so I pouted to myself for a second or two and got over it. She then looked at my kidneys, and then at my bladder. She said she was looking for (insert technical term here) which basically meant she was looking for a stream of urine to pass from my kidneys to my bladder. My kidneys didn't feel like emptying at the mo, so while we were waiting she went back to look at baby. She did look at the genitals, but said not to get my hopes up, that baby kept putting their leg in the way. So then she went back to my bladder, did her thing, and went back for a quick look at baby. It seemed all was finished when she said "I think it's a girl. Don't go out and buy a bunch of clothes, but if you do, don't buy blue." I was so in shock that she just blurted it out that it took me a moment to register what she said! As soon as I left the office I thought how I should have asked how sure she is % wise! But I figure it's higher than 50 or she wouldn't have said anything! Plus she was probably late 40's so she has experience! So I'm thinking that it's a girl, that or a very unlucky boy! haha!
My daughter is going to be SSSSOOOOO happy! She wants a baby sister so bad!

How is everyone else doing?!
Snow - you are right around when ms started for me. I really hope you don't have to experience it!

Leinz - How was your OB appt? I go tomorrow at 2.

Onebump - Getting lots of bding in? Do you think O is coming soon? FX'ed for you!!!!

Oh, she also gave me a few pictures! I'm going to take a nap now (I've been up since 3:30am!), but I will post them after. Or maybe I'll post one now.....

It looks like she is saying "ssshhhhhh!"
Look at those long fingers eh?! My daughter was the same, all the nurses and doctors said she was going to be a piano player!

Attachments

• baby15.jpg
    baby15.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 9
It looks like she is saying "ssshhhhhh!"
Look at those long fingers eh?! My daughter was the same, all the nurses and doctors said she was going to be a piano player!

:cloud9:

So have you had the chance to share the at least 51% girl news? oh you are probably sleeping. Glad it was a successful trip :)

Aweeee! Glad that they didn't find anything with the Kidneys! Whata relief! Annddddd possssibly another little girlie!!! Hope you saved DD clothes!!

Thanks Onebump - quiet hugs to you too.
Hope all is well and you're hanging in there.
Wishing all you ladies the best.

Hey Snow, how are you getting on?

Torres ?

(quiet hugs :hugs: for Babyhopes)

Leinz, you know I keep abreast on your journal too :thumbup:

I'm ok, my not trying is treating me well, I couldn't tell you what CD I'm on, I'm not oblivious, I know I must be reaching my fertile period. Was sort of window Christmas shopping today, so much baby and kid stuff; SO broody and desperate!!

Babyhopes - So nice to hear from you. Really hope everything is going well with you. Your presence is greatly missed here. :hugs:

Babyhopes: So good to see you! Are you ready to TTC for your sweet rainbow? How have you been? It's true, we've missed you around here! :)

One Bump: It has started to go so fast. I'm so busy! :) I also love your Signature! And ofcourse you will O between CD14 &16 this month! I'm very positive about this cycle. It hasn't been long since that HSG! :)

Torres: Yay, that you are most likely team :pink:! I also feel like I'm most likely team :pink:. I will love to have conformation... though. I've been buying a bit as I just can't help myself. I'm glad your kidneys are looking so good and the tech let you see and have pictures of the baby. How lovely! :) Let us know how great your appt. goes. :)

AFM: Dr. Appt. went great. My MIL went with me. I scheduled glucose of Oct. 23, and my next appt. is Oct. 30... Then I'll go every 2 weeks.

Babyhopes - Missed you girl! Hope you are fairing well. We have def missed you.

Leinz - Seems like once you go every 2 weeks that the time will start to fly!

Torres - I think you are right, I fell asleep on the couch at 9:30 last night. Woke up at 10:30 to go into the bed. I felt hungover. Then I couldn't go back to sleep bc my tummy was not happy. I think the nausea is starting to kick in... is this what is feels like? A hangover?

Onebump - I think this will be your month - seeing as you had the HSG and your tubes are all nice and open for the swimmers to get to that eggie!

Snow - oh yes, it can def feel like that! I suggest that you go by some gingerale (made with real ginger) and some bland foods that you like. Hope you don't get it too bad, but i'm happy for you that you are now feeling pregnant!
And yes, I kept all of my daughters clothes (the ones that weren't stained anyway). I have probably at least 15-20 (no exaggeration) full large garbage bags in my storage space.

OB appt went well. Heard baby's heart beat, bp is good, no protein in urine. I go again Oct 31st.

How's everyone else today?

Hey honey, that sounds good. :D

Fraid I dont have anthing to add...just waiting

Onebump - Do you think you've O'ed? Do you show many signs of O? CM, O pain, etc.

Honestly don't know Torres. I do get O pains some months. The O I had on holiday I didn't have any pain though. I have had the tiniest of niggles on my right side, which is crap as that is the side I have a suspected blocked tube!! Grrrrrrrrrr. Think I ovulated from right last month. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I can't read my CM, apart from: lots, little, none. I do have lots and have done for 2/3 days, so depending on what type it actually is, it seems promising.

Hey girls,
Thanks for all the well wishes. I feel so out of the loop with nothing to add or share :(
The calendar says I'm 13dpo today, if I count day 1 of MC bleeding as cycle day 1. I think, based on my own S&S that I'm 10dpo. I may tomorrow morning just for old time sake. I'm not expecting much, but in a way that's good, there will be no disappointment. I've read lots of research saying that fertility increases after a MC, so I'm hoping that's me.

I got a call from my family doc today saying that I still have an appt with the high risk OBGYN that she setup when I was pregnant. I assume they'd cancel it, seeing I wasn't pregnant, but it looks like she still wants to see me. Maybe just to follow me as a GYN instead of OB? Either way, I hope the re-referral is not as a result of the follow-up ultrasound I had last week. I haven't heard that there was a problem, but who knows. I'm just trying to go back to business as usual and wait.

The one good thing out of all this is that the doc at the hospital had suggested that I get my doc to refer me to the fertility clinic in ottawa early. Usually you need to be trying for +1 year, or have 3 consecutive MCs. The medical team decided that with my complicated medical history, it would warrant investigation. So at least I know the ball is rolling; I don't feel like I'm sitting around waiting for time to pass to hit the 1yr mark. And who knows, maybe I won't even need the fertility diagnostic.

Hope you ladies are doing well.
Leinz: you're moving right along! How exciting...
Torres: SO glad that the kidney stuff has resolved, and that you've had no pregnancy complications. Does having had HELLP once make you more likey the next pregnancy?
Snow: Congrats again - and I hear you, there is something awesome (in a sick masochistic way) about starting to FEEL pregant - nausea or not!
Bump: We need to stay positive and keep trying; we'll have our turns. Is this your first cycle since HSG or second? Sorry, I've lost track. Hopefully everything works out, and you are in fact O'ing from the side that's NOT blocked.

That's about it for now.
Take care everyone!
xo

One Bump: I also love the fact that this is O after HSG. Before we know it... You'll be saying "I'm pregnant"! Try not to worry about Oing from the blocked tube. Maybe it was unblocked... PMA! :hugs:

Babyhopes: I'm hoping your fertility increases also, hun. I've read that also and many fall pg within 3 cycles of MC. I TTC for 5 months before I fell pg with my loss. And then I had one AF and was pregnant this time. It can happen.

I'm sure they didn't see anything on the ultrasound and if they did. I'd think they'd have seen you a lot sooner. You won't need a fertility diagnosis, but you are right its very good to have the ball rolling!

Let this cycle be the one! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->