TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Yes this month is odd for me. Still no AF this morning and another BFN. Think I need to accept that I'm not pregnant but it is just so odd for me to have a late period. Main difference I've had this month is feeling so tired.

Trying to think to next cylce even though AF hasn't started yet! Still the later AF is then the later O should be that way, if I do get pf next cycle, then hopefully I won't be giving birth on Christmas day! Like you, Torres I need to be with my daughter.How old is your daughter?

Torres my heart goes out to you. I know just how disappointing it is every month to get hopes up so I can't imagine how it must feel to get a positive and for that to change.

Thanks ladies. This thread has been my "go to" for uplifting words. Today is a much better day. The shock is gone, and my mind is thinking more clearly. This happened for a reason, something was not right and it was not meant to be. Many women deal with much, much worse, and I'd rather lose it now than at a later stage.
I think we're going to wait till April to try again. The only reason being is I don't want to give birth near Christmas. Not for myself, or even the baby, but for my daughter. I wouldn't want her to spend her Christmas with her mama in the hospital.
What is going on with you girls being late!?! This month has been cruel! We need some sticky beans for you ladies this month!!!

Hey Torres,
AF showed up - 31 day cycle... I hope this isn't the new norm.
We're also waiting until April to try again. Hubby wants to avoid a Christmas baby if we can. I feel slightly unsettled skipping a month - I don't feel like we can afford to be picky, but as he said it this was only our 3rd TTC cycle and we have time. I want his full support, and I feel like if I *oops* this month he'll feel it was intentional. So I'm out for march/April. The upside is I'll be ovulating in Jamaica while I'm there for my best friend's wedding... Island baby! :)

Babyhopes - Glad that you got an answer and AF came.

Torres - Happy to hear that you are feeling a little bit better.

Noodle - Soooo wouldn't mind a buy 1 get 1! In fact, I would LOVE and welcome it!

AFM, We have been TTC for 11 months and am about to enter my 5th cycle after the MC. I really can't take off a month from TTC so if a Christmas/New Years baby is in our cards then so be it. I and the child will just have to deal with it. I know it would be sucky but I feel I don't have a choice given our circumstances and my approaching Birthday has be a bit more concerned as well!!

Hi ladies. BFN over here :cry:
Cd40,18dpo,i do have long cycles,but 35 days normally.
I know i'm out today, v.small amout of brown spotting.Just feel so angry that my body isnt on my side,i honestly felt different this month; back ache, sore breasts near arm pit, exhausted last couple days n veiny nipples. Want Af to start asap to get going. I dont want to risk missing this month,altho christmas baby isnt ideal. Scared my fertility is dropping month by monthxx

Hi ladies. BFN over here :cry:
Cd40,18dpo,i do have long cycles,but 35 days normally.
I know i'm out today, v.small amout of brown spotting.Just feel so angry that my body isnt on my side,i honestly felt different this month; back ache, sore breasts near arm pit, exhausted last couple days n veiny nipples. Want Af to start asap to get going. I dont want to risk missing this month,altho christmas baby isnt ideal. Scared my fertility is dropping month by monthxx

Was your O date very clear? Could be late and late implantation? I guess you'll know either way in a day or two. Hate it when there are signs but AF just won't show, she's such a tease.

Not sure...

here's my chart this month, I figure it could have been 6 days later than I thought, but I wasn't using opks by then.

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart

maybe this time ;)

Today is the same, but no test...

It looks good to me. Seems to have a triphasic pattern but that's not a sure sign either. If you didn't have the other signs, cd28 might look like a possible O date too. Good luck either way.

No Af but another BFN. I think i might b on 14dpo today as that would make sense;no Af and BFNs. Am mainly frustrated at length of my cycle, certainly can't conceive in limbo :(

No Af but another BFN. I think i might b on 14dpo today as that would make sense;no Af and BFNs. Am mainly frustrated at length of my cycle, certainly can't conceive in limbo :(

I feel for you, limbo sucks. At least with AF you can get focused on a new cycle... Keep your chin up - you'll get there!

One bump - I think you OV'd CD28 to be honest.

Torres - How you holding up girl?

AF arrived to me this AM. Onto another cycle. Making my appt with the Dr. 1st thing tomorrow. FX he can get me in on Tuesday!

I think CD28 too :( However at least I'm only 14dpo today and will think AF is on way as spotting is definitely heavier today.

Hopefully that means tomorrow will be CD1 and this cycle won't last as long as the last one.

Torres, thinking of you too, hope you are well. :flower:

Just to confirm; OH and I dtd yesterday evening and it brought on early flow, think today is officially CD1 though. Am hoping this cycle resembles most of my other ones rather than that one, it was way to up and down for me.

Hope you ladies are well. :flower:

Seems we are kinda close again this month with CD's so that means we should all OV around the same and be in 2ww together!! Then we can all get our BFP's together as well!!

Thanks for thinking about me ladies, it means a lot!
So we're all onto the next cycle than eh? Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all got to be bump buddies?! I would love that!
Is babyhope the only one not trying in April? I'm still undecided. I did a due date calculator, and if I were to get pregnant, I would be due around the 27th of December. The main thing giving me doubts is I was in the hospital for 11 days with my daughter because of complications (preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome). Odds are I won't get them again, but if I do I'm likely to have another lengthy hospital stay. I just can't imagine being on bed rest in the hospital over Christmas. It would be so hard on my daughter. We'll see I guess. Maybe we'll just do the NTNP this month.
I'm doing better with dealing with the chemical. It was just such a hard crash after being so excited and happy. My daughter seems to have forgotten about being a big sister for now, so that's a good thing.
Baby Dust to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->