TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Since I suck at explaining things, I googled it. :haha:

"Several thick ligaments surround and support your womb (uterus) as it grows during pregnancy. One of them is called the round ligament.

The round ligament connects the front part of the womb to your groin, the area where your legs attach to your pelvis. The round ligament normally tightens and relaxes slowly.

As your baby and womb grow, the round ligament stretches. That makes it more likely to become strained.

Sudden movements can cause the ligament to tighten quickly, like a rubber band snapping. This causes a sudden and quick jabbing feeling."

How are you doing Bump?!

Since I suck at explaining things, I googled it. :haha:

"Several thick ligaments surround and support your womb (uterus) as it grows during pregnancy. One of them is called the round ligament.

The round ligament connects the front part of the womb to your groin, the area where your legs attach to your pelvis. The round ligament normally tightens and relaxes slowly.

As your baby and womb grow, the round ligament stretches. That makes it more likely to become strained.

Sudden movements can cause the ligament to tighten quickly, like a rubber band snapping. This causes a sudden and quick jabbing feeling."

How are you doing Bump?!

howzer!! Oh dear poor you.

I'm doing good Torres, still going at it for Scotland, night off tonight though. Think we both need it. Have enjoyed this week though :haha: :blush:

Yes, the round ligament pain is here also. Its worse on active days or when I've been walking a great deal. And owoooo the backache, broke out the heating pad.

Torres: I hope you are feeling better. :hugs:

Bump: Yay for a night off... :) Temps still above the coverline. :wohoo:

Leinz - be careful with the heating pad, they can be dangerous to the baby.
How's everything going with your house? How are your glucose levels?

Onebump - how are you feeling!?! Fill us in!

Snow - I hope you're not leaving this thread :(

Babyhopes - always looking out for your updates!

Nothing really new here. Kicks are getting stronger, my DD was able to feel one the other day. The look on her face was priceless!
Started decorating for Christmas. DD is at such a perfect age and her Christmas enthusiasm is rubbing off on me!

I am totally not leaving. I am just beyond exhausted all the time. I go home from work, make dinner and usually fall asleep before 9. I don't even go on the compy anymore after work. And at work - I am slammed. My boss is on Mat leave so I am in charge and it's hard to even find time to get on really quick. Hopefully 2nd tri coming up will give me some more energy to get on compy at nighttime. I def stalk you ladies though. xoxo

Torres - yeah for kicks! And big sissy for feeling them! Hope your RLP gets better soon for you. Means you are growing huns! We still need that updated bump pic!! I am super excited about Xmas too!

Bump - Do you think you had a fever when you were sick and that is why you had your temp raise for a few days? It seems like it is back to around pre-OV temps for you. Just an idea. I'd keep BDing to be safe!!

Leinz - Hope your glucose is good and your RLP and backache are a bit better!! Awesome news about the house! I bet you'll be busy doing all sorts of fun house stuff before baby gets here!

Babyhopes - Ohhhh I remember the puppy days. Sooooo much fun! But alot of work at the same time! I think that that is great. So happy that you are much more calm about TTC. I think that month off before my BFP bc I had the cyst helped me out a good bit!!

My NT scan is on Friday. I can't wait to see baby again. I have been quite nervous about it though. Scared that baby isn't developing or growing. I guess we'll see in a few days. I still feel great no nausea or MS at all. Just totally exhausted. I have a headache today. Super emotional yesterday. Belly growing just the tiniest bit. Still haven't told anyone other than our Mom's and my best friend. Going to prolly do some sort of announcement in about 3 weeks or so.

Well Snow I hope you get to share your pic from the scan with us :thumbup:

As for whether I've O'd, I don't know, I have post O symptoms. Very sore BB, shooting pains in hooha. Although my temp is quite low, 36.4 anything is normally a post O temp, coverline is normally 36.2 something...I don't know:cry:

We needed the break, we should be able BD again tonight. But really hoping I'm in TWW.

Although I still think this is possible for me to fall pregnant. I feel a bit fed up with it all today. Just hate how much 'work' goes into it. So much of my life is eaten up thinking about/worrying about this. I just wished today that I didn't want kids. I would feel such a weight lift off my shoulders...

Onebump :hugs:
Now back on the PMA train! This is your month! You WILL be a mom - SOON!
What's the cover line mean?

Snow - good to hear from you! Make sure you post a pic of baby when you get it. Everything is fine, you'll see. Fatigue sucks, but it's a great indicator that baby is doing well and growing!

Onebump :hugs:
Now back on the PMA train! This is your month! You WILL be a mom - SOON!
What's the cover line mean?

Snow - good to hear from you! Make sure you post a pic of baby when you get it. Everything is fine, you'll see. Fatigue sucks, but it's a great indicator that baby is doing well and growing!

It's kind of like an imaginary line that shows up as the maximum pre O temp, minimum post O temp. I'm sure there is a better way to explain it...

Torres: I've always used a heating pad during pregnancy. It doesn't elevate your tempature enough to cause any damage and I'm using it on my back. Yay for Christmas decorating and DD being the perfect age. How exciting! Also yay for stronger kicks. :) I've bought a few things for DD, but still more shopping. As for decorating, I hope I get to... I don't know where I'll be Christmas morning, hopefully in the new house.

Snow: I remember the exhaustion to well. The second trimester will bring you lots of relief. But, then it returns in the third. It's all for wonderful reasons. Can't wait until I see your scan pic. I'm sure everything is perfect! I've been more emotional this entire pregnancy.

Onebump: My thoughts are that you've O'd. Your temps have stayed above your coverline. I wish FF wouldv'e given you solid crosshairs. I hate so much that you have to deal with all this stress of TTC. :hugs: I know though, this is your month and you'll be updating with your BFP this month!

AFM: Well, we had to make a decison on what we wanted to do with our downstairs bathroom. They tore up the floor and took out the tub. Now they couldn't get the tub back in and wanted to know if we just wanted to make it a half bath. Then we could put our washer/dryer in there also... But we've decided to try to put the washer/dryer in the large upstairs bathroom. We'd rather it be where we don't have to carry laundry up and down the stairs. Plus, its still large enough to be a full bath upstairs. So, we are putting just a shower stall downstairs and making that a full bath as well.

We are also picking out paint colors. DD's room is going to be bubblegum pink. The nursery a mint green, our room a medium blue, and the down bathroom pool party blue. I want a rubber ducky theme.

My next Dr. Appt. is Friday. Glucose levels are under control.

Leinz - I can't imagine going through such large home renovations in third tri. Kudos to you! Glad your glucose levels are behaving! I wonder when I will have to go for my test. It's normally around 28 weeks right?

Bump - Temp is still looking good!!!! You're what, 8 DPO now? Any symptoms?

Snow - 12 weeks tomorrow. Wow. The time is flying by, isn't it?!

I went for my first test at 27 weeks, and the second at 28 weeks. I had to schedule between 26-27w but I put it off until very last minute. Haha!

With the house I haven't did anything really. Just making decisons until they get the drywall done. Then I'll go over there and help paint. I've did some packing here.

Onebump - Just looked at your chart......looking good!

Onebump - WTF? FF changed your O date? Temping still confuses me! Well, did you DTD around that O date? Fill us in chickie!

How's everyone else doing?

I had some Braxton Hicks yesterday and to be honest, they kind of scared me. I knew that you tend to get them earlier in 2nd pregnancies, but I didn't expect them this early. Didn't even BD or anything, was just relaxing watching a movie!

Snow - Looking for to the weekend? Hopefully you don't have much planned and are able to rest up a bit! The exhaustion in 1st tri can be brutal! And like Leinz said, you get a escape from it in 2nd tri and then it comes back full force in 3rd tri!

Hey girls. Quick check in. All went great. Baby is measuring 2 days ahead. HB was 154. Fluid was normal - I'll get results of BW next week. Waving his/her arms all over and bouncing around. I'll scan in photos when I get out of work. xoxo

Snow!!!! I totally forgot you had your scan today!!!! Can't wait to see the pics of your little peanut! So glad everything is going well! :yay:

Hey ladies!! Photo's as promised. Sorry so big. Don't know how to make them little!!

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/Baby/Baby12weeks2-bnb.jpg

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/Baby/Baby12weeks9-bnb.jpg

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/Baby/Baby12weeks1-bnb.jpg

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/Baby/Baby12weeks5-bnb.jpg

Bump: Thinking of you! :hugs: Grrrr to FF!

Snow: I love love love the beautiful baby pictures! :) I'm soooo happy for you!

Torres: Yeah, I also had a few braxton's early. I asked the DR. and he said they were fine. I think I was around 24 weeks. They seemed to be worse after DTD.

Bump - FF is being annoying to you this month isn't it?! At least your temps are still looking good!!! How are you feeling?! Symptoms should be coming on soon! :wink:

Leinz - how's everything going with you? How's your bump? Is Zoela moving like crazy? Which time of time is she most active? How's the house? Do you have a tentative move in day yet?

Snow - My gut tells me that your having a boy, but my mind says girl. So in other words - I really have no idea - ha!

Babyhopes - :hugs:

AFM - things are good. I had a horrible dream last night though. I started bleeding, went to the hospital, my lung collapsed, they thought I was going to bleed out, I couldn't feel Soraya moving. Ugh - it was terrible. One funny thing though - although I was scared shitless - I was worried because my wooha wasn't freshly shaved! Dreams are so messed up!!!

One bump - I see FF moved your CH. How do you feel about that! I love that you waited a day and BD'd the day before. I think that is perfect! I think you got a great shot this cycle!

Torres - I kept referring to baby as "He" or "Him" at the scan out of no where. I think my inner conscience thinks it's a boy. Plus I think I see a nub in the 1st pic. I hate bad dreams - I've had a few lately too. They sucks.

Leinz - House decisions are so fun! I totally loved decorating the house - it's the best part!!

Hi Baby Hopes!

So excited for our Thanksgiving this week coming up. My MIL is coming so that should be nice, I guess. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->