TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

I'm kind of gutted Snow. I know it looks like we are in with a shot, but the BD on Sat pm and Sun am were not BD friendly, although we finished in the right place, unfriendly saliva was involved, apologies for TMI.

Also gutted cause we went at it like rabbits the week before, hate we missed a day when we were doing so well!!

Also not convinced FF knows what's happening as 36.6? coverline is SUPER high for me, find it difficult to believe I actually O'd that late, but I am convinced it's happened at some point.

I'm constantly testing as I have some poas pushers on my thread, sometimes it seems there's a squinter, but mostly they look BFN.

More importantly, your scan pics are AWESOME Snow. They are so clear. :cloud9:

Bump: I think your DTD enough... And who cares about a little saliva. I'm sure women have gotten pregnant before using just a little.:hugs:

It's going to happen, hun! I'm disapointed because I really thought your squinter was a BFP. I was totally shocked and heartbroken to find it now. :cry:

However, I know that if this month isn't it... December is and just in time for your favorite holiday! All my :hugs:!

Well most of you know; I haven't been posting as I've felt so confused as to where I am in the cycle so when I am allowed to test ;) Anyway I am over the moon to share this with you :D

Attachments

• 21.11.12 am  pm diluted wee FRER and DIGI.jpg
    21.11.12 am pm diluted wee FRER and DIGI.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
I just am so amazed and finding it hard to truly believe. I keep staring at my tests!! Here's hoping it's sticky. Wish I knew which day I was due my period, so I know I'd made it by that landmark!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm sooooo over the moon! Congratulations hun! We knew it was coming... And its here! :wohoo:

We are officially bump buddies! Looks like I need to be changing my signature! :) :) :)

I've been smiling for you all afternoon bump! Now just try to relax a bit - this is your forever baby. I read on your other thread about you not temping and I think that's a good idea. Trust that YOU ARE PREGNANT :yay: and that it will stick.

We now have to send all of our baby dust to babyhopes!

BUMP: TOMORROW IS SATURDAY! :)... Well here in OHIO it is right now exactly SATURDAY! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hey girls. On my way to the hospital :(
Hubby and I dtd this morning And now I am bleeding a bit. Nothing major, but enough to warrant a trip to l&d triage. Not going to lie - pretty scared right now. I'll keep you updated.

Torres, keep your chin up, def worth getting checkd out, but I know it happens. I wld b feeling terrified. Hope to hear good news very soon x

Thanks bump. I'm just concerned because I've been googling (stupid I know!) and some pages say its nothing less it touches your underwear (I had to change mine) and its not bright red (it is). I'm not having contractions but I do feel some pressure down there. I think I'm freaking myself out. Almost at the hospital (it's abOut 30 mins from my house).

Thanks bump. I'm just concerned because I've been googling (stupid I know!) and some pages say its nothing less it touches your underwear (I had to change mine) and its not bright red (it is). I'm not having contractions but I do feel some pressure down there. I think I'm freaking myself out. Almost at the hospital (it's abOut 30 mins from my house).

:hugs::hugs: But even at that the hospital would be able to help. You're nearly there and they should look after you!! :hugs: SOrry, you must be so scared :hugs:

Waiting for the dr, but te triage nurse thinks its just from the bd. bleeding has pretty much stopped.
Update again when I see the dr

K honey. It sounds sensible. But will be nice to be looked at and double check.

Hey. Things are okay. Dr. Didn't like The amount of blood and my Braxton hicks, so he did an ultrasound to check my placenta and my cervix length - all good. He then did an internal to make sure there was no cervical change - all good.
He wants me to lay low for a few weeks and he's happy that I'm going to see my OB this week.

Hey. Things are okay. Dr. Didn't like The amount of blood and my Braxton hicks, so he did an ultrasound to check my placenta and my cervix length - all good. He then did an internal to make sure there was no cervical change - all good.
He wants me to lay low for a few weeks and he's happy that I'm going to see my OB this week.

That's good that all checks are good. You take his advice honey, relax relax relax. Phew, I've been hoping for this. Did he say where he thought the blood came from? Was it from the cervix? So stressful babes, but feet up, all is good :hugs:

He said it was cervical blood. Is that bad? Is that bad that I don't know if that's bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->