TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Torres: I guess I should've said...Natural induction. Lol. I was induced because of High BP with cervadil. They started pitocin and it sent my BP over the moon. I had to be put on magnesium sulfate with a cathetar. No epidural though. I missed it because I stationed and enfaced first... Then I dilated FAST! From 2cm to birth in 45 minutes. DD was transported to Children's... My hospital had no NICU and she needed help with feeding. I was released within 21 hours because they couldn't stop me from running to her. I could've breastfed but It would've been HARD. As solely pumping and with her never being able to latch. She was special fed for 9 months.

Your BP increases as pregnancy does, I think. Mine was 132/70 and considered excellent. With the weight gain, I wouldn't worry. I gained 8lbs in one month and now I haven't gain any in 12 weeks! My Dr. isn't concerned and I wonder if it has anything to do with the GD. December 27 for next appt.? That seems like a long wait. I'm glad the bleed was nothing. :)

Snow: It is much easier to know what I want after the first time. They will look at everything in great detail. Its an anomaly scan and is done more for that purpose than that of telling gender. I'm sure it will tell the big defects. It didn't detect Pierre Robin Sequence, which is what my DD was born with. I didn't know until she was born. Mainly because she had a cleft palate and that is on the inside of the mouth. I know they pay attention in great detail to the major organs. Don't worry yourself hun! Everything is going to be great!

Bump: Can't wait for tomorrow! I want to hear how the midwife goes. :) I hope you are doing ok. :hugs:

Leinz - you were put in mag sulfate? How was that? They were going to start me on it, but the epidural calmed my bp until the end. The nurse while explaining the mag sulfate to me was scaring the crap out of me telling me! She said that it was going to make me feel very sick and they were explaining to my family that they were to leave me alone because I would not be up conversations and company.
I'm really nervous that I'll need it this time!
As good for you for pumping for 9 months! Many moms wouldn't have the patience for that. You're a good mom Leinz!
What week did your bp go high last pregnancy?

No, I didn't Breastfeed her at all. My words came out wrong. I could've but didn't. As I didn't want to solely pump. She was bottle broke at 9 months. And she was fed with Mead Johnson cleft palate nurser. It was hard because she could never use the bottle herself. I bottle broke her right before surgery and she used Advent magic cup with the spill proof valve removed.

Yes, I was put on Magnesium Sulfate during active labor. It wasn't bad. I do not know what normal is though. I was in a fog, but I assumed that was from the pain itself. Hmmmm... I didn't like the cathetar at all. It stuck me to bed more and I wanted to remain active to keep things going.

I remember the urge to push being the strongest urge I've ever had in my life. It just felt so good. But, at the same time I knew to much and worried about going to fast and ripping. This time I will not worry so much about that.

My blood pressure went bad at 34 weeks. I had NST every 2-3 days. I was induced at 39w1d, and DD arrived at 39w2d.

Leinz - I can still tell by your caring nature and enthusiasm that you are a fantastic mom!

Snow, bump, and hopes - you're also going to be fantastic mommys!

V-DAY TODAY!!!! And Bump's first appt! :happydance:

4 Dpo... and I am anxious from all sides. I've had one mc and we've been actively tryin from the past 12months. I had an iui 4 days ago, scan showed i was ovulating and yesterday woke up to a big zit staring back at me from the mirror, and miss zit always comes with aunt flo, never comes alone. And today i have been peeing like a cow every 30 minutes.
Hoping this means something.

Storkwatch: I hope it does also. Come on BFP! :hugs: I'm sorry for your loss. I too experienced a MC in March 2012. I fell pregnant again after first AF after MC. :)

Babyhopes - when are you expecting "day 1"? Are you feeling optimistic about the fs? How's Abby? Getting big? What kind of dog is she?

Stork watch - fx'd for you! Update us!

Snow - 14 weeks!? Wow! Time sure is flyyyying by. How are you feeling? When do you think you're going to start telling people? I finally just told two of my close friends (that I hadn't seen in a few weeks) a couple days ago. They couldn't believe I waited so long to tell them. I just didn't feel comfortable doing it earlier.

Leinz - at 34 weeks eh? Did they say what your chances are of it happening again? Or do they think it was because of DD birth defects? Hoping that was the reason and the next month and a half are a breeze!

Onebump - how was your first midwife appt?!?! Do you like her? Fill us in!

Nothing new here! I'm getting very antsy and want to start pulling out all of our baby stuff we have in storage, but hubby wants to wait till after Xmas. I just feel like I've done nothing to prepare for this baby! Well I did buy a new change table mattress, a new bath tub and a couple outfits, but I want more! Haha. I want to go through everything we have and see what we still need.

Sending you and babyhopes all the baby dust I have! :)

GL Storkwatch. Sounds like good SX's. I got my BFP after my 1st IUI! Best of luck to you!

Torres - I think I decided that we will tell family/friends next weekend. It is my Grandpa's Birthday and he LOVES his Birthday. So I figured it would be a great time to spill the beans. I am starting to feel a tiny bit more confident about things. I dropped the Progesterone down to every other day yesterday. And will be off it completely next week at 15 weeks. Still a bit nervous about everything - the final NT results and that I could still MC but hoping for the best.

Going to get a stupid flu shot tonight too. Boo. I've been too scared. It was a hard decision to make. Scared it will harm baby and cause a MC. But then scared of getting the flu too.

Getting our X-mas tree tonight and decorating all weekend. Also have a pregnancy announcement idea that I might throw together this weekend too. Just hoping the camera cooperates with me!

Good luck storkwatch :dust:

Well the midwife I met was great, but won't be the midwife I see regularly, she was standing in as mine was on training. Not only that but my antenatal care will be done here in North Lanarkshire, but I plan on giving birth in Glasgow council, so will be a bit of juggling. This means all of my scans and some appointments and classes will be in Glasgow and some of them more local here.

She made sure I was aware of why I shouldn't take up smoking and why I shouldn't drink. She gave me an edd 3.08.13. I came the day I was due, wonder if my baby will grace me (although I know the stats are against it).

(ps can't believe I'm even discussing this stuff, still feel like I can't believe this is truly happening to me)

She also spoke about anomaly testing and stuff, pretty depressing and worrying. I know Snow you are worried after your tests. It's not an easy thing to consider, however going to do my best to not worry about events until/if they happen. It won't help me relax.

I got loads of leaflets and bits n bobs, even a wee dvd. Might put that on once Bryan's DD goes to bed ;)

I'm truly excited and amazed. I check my pants every single time I go to the loo. It is such a relief when all I see is some sticky/creamy type cm. Phew. Wondering what will be the moment that I realise I truly am pregnant...

Snow: That is awesome! I can't wait to hear how you reveal and the responses. I have been putting off the flu shot, also. But, I really have to get it done. It really helps with babies immunity.

Bump: How lovely! :) You are pregnant, hun! :wohoo:

Babyhopes - when are you expecting "day 1"? Are you feeling optimistic about the fs? How's Abby? Getting big? What kind of dog is she?

Stork watch - fx'd for you! Update us!

Snow - 14 weeks!? Wow! Time sure is flyyyying by. How are you feeling? When do you think you're going to start telling people? I finally just told two of my close friends (that I hadn't seen in a few weeks) a couple days ago. They couldn't believe I waited so long to tell them. I just didn't feel comfortable doing it earlier.

Leinz - at 34 weeks eh? Did they say what your chances are of it happening again? Or do they think it was because of DD birth defects? Hoping that was the reason and the next month and a half are a breeze!

Onebump - how was your first midwife appt?!?! Do you like her? Fill us in!

Nothing new here! I'm getting very antsy and want to start pulling out all of our baby stuff we have in storage, but hubby wants to wait till after Xmas. I just feel like I've done nothing to prepare for this baby! Well I did buy a new change table mattress, a new bath tub and a couple outfits, but I want more! Haha. I want to go through everything we have and see what we still need.

Hey Torres,
Day 1 *should* be somewhere around Dec 9th. I'll have bloods and U/s on day 3, bloods and HSG on day 9, bloods on day 16 and 24.

DH has his SA on Dec 6th. I kinda feel like they should start there, before sending me for all the invasive stuff... but whatever. Bump had good luck following an HSG so maybe that's all it takes. (Bump: was it as bad as everyone says? I've done a lot of reading and there is a HUGE spectrum of responses... many say it was uncomfortable but bearable, others say the most painful thing they've ever experienced...)

What a lovely run up to Christmas it's going to be :( We're hosting DH's brother, wife and 2yo from Boston, as well as his parents from Nova Scotia, so there will be a lot going on. I don't know how much I can keep this all to myself while everyone is here.

I just pray that by next Christmas I'll have some sort of resolution - one way or the other. At least now I'm under investigation, so it's progress at least. And hey, maybe I won't even have a Day 1... but I'm over getting my hopes up and then shattered. We'll see I guess.

All the best to you all!

Babyhopes: I hope all you need is the HSG! You're closer than ever before to your BFP! May you be pregnant in time for Christmas. :hugs:

Snowflakes, I completely missed your post. I was hoping that mc fear wld leave me. I have brown tinged cm every now and then which makes me worry. I know it can b normal, but can't stop my heart sinking when I see it.
Babyhopes, I'm sure Snow thought it was fine. I had a bad one, it wasnt even the dye. It was the insertion of the tube. My body started cramping worse than I'd ever felt. Doc wanted to stop in case I went into shock overpain,so took tube out. I started to cry saying I needed to know, nurse said I had a good colour and wasn't clammy,so he said he'd try again and it didn't hurt more than mild period cramps that time. Think my body went into shock. But anyone I've seen write about their experience here is much better than mine. And it was my 2nd cycle after HSG for me :D Can't tell u how much I want this for u!

here comes a little migraine thats not supposed to come before af. And i've also got a wee bit of a backache. The janitor fears we're goin to run out of water the way i've been working the flush tank. Oh please god lemme have one bfp

here comes a little migraine thats not supposed to come before af. And i've also got a wee bit of a backache. The janitor fears we're goin to run out of water the way i've been working the flush tank. Oh please god lemme have one bfp

Fx'd storkwatch.

New to this whole chat,message board so please fill me in... I am TTc after 15 years. I had tubal reversal back in April and been trying ever since. I am driving myself nuts with looking for signs and symptoms and have learned so much about baby making because with my first 2 I was pretty young and didnt realize what all happened when trying.(It was easy then) Now its a bit more difficult and technology a bit different so I am VERY EXCITED about TTC! I am 2DPO so hopefully this time it worked!! I was looking for someone going through the same stresses with the TWW as I was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->