TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Welcome baby willow.

Best of luck Stork.

One Bump - Lots of people have some brown CM. Try not to worry. I know how hard it is. I am still worrying - I need to take my own advice!

Baby Hopes - The HSG wasn't too bad for me. I had mine done in June (BFP in Sept) Just a bit uncomfortable more than anything. I had some cramping. But my tubes we're blocked. I hear when your tubes are blocked it causes more pain. I think your sticky bean BFP is right around the corner! Lots and lots of dust to you.

Leinz - Get that flu shot! I did it last night. Easy Peasy. It protects baby for 6 months after birth as well.

Hey Torres!

Off to run errands. Have a great weekend y'all!

Hope you have a lovely weekend too Snow.
I'm trying to not worry, truly am, really want to meet this baby nxt year ;)

Babyhopes - What CD or DPO are you now? Wouldn't that be fantastic to get your BFP on this cycle?! Fx'd for you.

Bump - I'm sure it's just your cervical erosion causing the brown tinged cm. Have you and OH been DTD? It can def come after that.

Snow - I can't believe your in second tri already! Wow! How are you feeling? Getting a bump yet? Any gut feelings about the gender? I know I asked you that before, but I don't remember your answer! I think boy for you, girl for bump, and my first guess is it will be a boy for babyhopes when she gets her BFP.

I thought I would ask, did anyone have slight cramps the days after ovulation?? I have had slight cramping last night and today and hoping its a good sign but makes me wonder... I have also woke up the past 2 mornings with super rosie cheeks which is not normal for me :blush: I know I often overanalize things when I am waiting! :help:

Torres no!! I haven't had any in over a week, now that's quite a while for me!! Way too freaked out because I KNOW dtd will cause me to bleed. This could be a VERY frustrating 9 months; worth it though ;)

babywillow I think I did have cramps post O, I must admit I did my best recently to ignore any symptoms, because I would get my hopes up. Here's hoping it's the best sign for you.

Torres how have you been feeling since your scare last week?

Torres: 9dpo I think. AF should show up sometime around Monday. I'm not holding my breath!

Hoping for that BFP Babyhopes! I'll def be stalking our thread for an update from you!

Onebump - DH and I have barely DTD since my BFP. I am still too scared. I guess once I get a bit further along I feel better about it.

Willow - I really didn't have many symptoms but then again I prolly wasn't really paying attention. I had been TTC for well over a yr and it just exhausting after a certain amt of time dwelling over them each month only to be disappointed in the end.

Torres - I have an inkling that it might be a boy. I swear I see a "nub" in one of the ultrasound pics! It will only be 2 weeks til gender scan on Thurs. I can't believe it is coming up so fast. I am still feeling great. I am still small - I am in a pair of my regular jeans today and they button still but I think it's bc they are quite low. I have outgrown some others and have to use the hairband trick but those are my skinny jeans. Gap was having a sale this weekend so I picked up a bunch of maternity clothes for when I will need it - I know I'll wake up and not fit into anything one day and now I will at least have something to wear. I have gained 2.5pds so far. I remember seeing your I think 15 or 16 week pic you posted on here and thinking you were super tiny but I am sure I am around the same. Maybe I can get hubs to take a pic of me this weekend to share.

Aw Snow a wee boy :)

Would love to see a pic. I'm quite big, so think it will be AGES before I show.

Babyhopes, I'm hoping for the best update :hugs:

12dpo = BFN. :(
Why do I do this to myself?
I had secretly hoped that just initiating the testing (and the thought of painful invasive testing) would be enough to convince my body to do it's thing. I guess at least come January I may have some answers.
Best to you all, as always.

Sorry about the BFN Babyhopes. Many hugs to you. :hugs: Like you said, the bright side is that you will start to get some answers soon. And it is great that you already have a plan of action for your next cycle. It is very similiar to what I did. I will be thinking of you! Please check in a let us know how the process is going for you. And let me know if you ever have any questions! :winkwink:

Sorry babyhopes.

I have an appt. with an out of doors clinic as I had some blood, pink more than red but worried ladies, not convinced all is well :(

:hugs: babyhopes and bump

Babyhopes - I hate that you are going through this. I'm glad your going to a FS, but I hope that everything is fine and it's just been shit luck. Come on rainbow! We're all waiting for you!

Onebump - please update ASAP. I pray that it's nothing serious.

Getting ready for bed, so copied direct from my journal....

So the doc did an internal check and said right away she could see blood coming from cervical erosion but nothing from the passage (assuming that means from the womb) She really didn't seem concerned.

She took a swab though as there was some discharge in case I have an infection too. She also said call my midwife on Monday as they may want to scan me early. She did say if the blood increased or I started having cramps or a sore back I should get in touch. I've been having niggles since my bfp though so aware that I think she means proper sore pains.

I know I'm not out of the woods by any means, but there was a definite feeling that this doesn't mean the end. I've had no bleeding since that wipe at half7.

I'm knackered. We waited ages at the hospital, even although it was an 'appointment'. There was no reference to my heart palpitations so don't think it's related. Off to bed ladies, here's hoping I don't wake up to tons of blood, although I'll get a bit no doubt due to the swab!

Here's hoping girls!!

Getting ready for bed, so copied direct from my journal....

So the doc did an internal check and said right away she could see blood coming from cervical erosion but nothing from the passage (assuming that means from the womb) She really didn't seem concerned.

She took a swab though as there was some discharge in case I have an infection too. She also said call my midwife on Monday as they may want to scan me early. She did say if the blood increased or I started having cramps or a sore back I should get in touch. I've been having niggles since my bfp though so aware that I think she means proper sore pains.

I know I'm not out of the woods by any means, but there was a definite feeling that this doesn't mean the end. I've had no bleeding since that wipe at half7.

I'm knackered. We waited ages at the hospital, even although it was an 'appointment'. There was no reference to my heart palpitations so don't think it's related. Off to bed ladies, here's hoping I don't wake up to tons of blood, although I'll get a bit no doubt due to the swab!

Here's hoping girls!!

I'll be thinking about you, and anxiously waiting for an update! I pray that everything is fine and that everyone is healthy.
xo

Snowflakes: I did get the flu shot on Wednesday. My injection site still hurts. But, other than that I'm fine.

Baby Willow: Welcome. I did have cramping during O and after and found myself PG. I hope you are too. :)

Babyhopes: I know you know, you aren't out yet. I'm hoping the :witch: has the best reasons for staying away. :hugs:

Onebump: I'm sorry you are having these first trimester scares. It's good that the blood doesn't look to be coming from the womb... Sounds promising! You are always in my thoughts. :hugs:

So glad everything seems to be OK with your onebump. How scary though. I really hope that the CM mix calms down a bit for you.

Yeah for flu shot Leinz, I got mine last Friday - can't remember if I posted about it. I too just had a tiny bit of soreness for a day or so.

Willow - Any SS updates? When is AF due again?

Babyhopes - Hope the witch stays far far away!

Hey Torres!

I woke up with some shooting pain going from my butt down my thigh. Looked it up and seems to be my sciatica. I hope it goes away - mama no likey.

Told most of my family yesterday. They all seem quite excited and happy for me and in turn it is getting me finally excited about everything. Can't wait for gender scan to do a bit of shopping. I bet I will get more excited about that too.

Good morning ladies.

Bump - Any more spotting? Are you calling your midwife tomorrow to talk about your cervical erosion? I've only read that it tends to get worse (but not dangerous) during pregnancy, I wonder if it will last the whole 9 months?

Snow - Super exciting that you told family yesterday! Did they know how much you wanted this baby? When is your gender scan again? Have you bought anything for baby yet? Or are you waiting to find out the gender?

Babyhopes - I really hope af stays away. I know you're going to get your rainbow soon, I just wish it would hurry up and happen now (as I'm sure you do too). I have no doubt in my mind though that next time this year you will have a bouncing bub hanging off of you and you will be Christmas shopping like crazy for presents for their first Christmas.

Leinz - Holy Moly you're due next month! That's craziness! How are you feeling? Getting super excited? Did you and DH figure out your move in date yet? I know there was some conflict over that right? How's your BP and GD? Are they still controlling themselves?! Are you going to the OB every week now? Any talk of induction?

AFM - I'm alright. My hormones are driving me crazy and my anxiety has been acting up. Blahhh. It didn't help that when I took my BP last night it was 117/74. I know that's considered a good BP, but my BP averages in the 90's over 50's. Instead of freaking out (which a part of me definitely wanted to do), I made myself a nice hot cup of peppermint tea and forced myself to relax. I decided I would take my BP this morning when I was a bit more calm. Well, my DD has been up since 3am with a stomach flu type bug, so I am on veryyyy little sleep and a bit more anxious than usual as I hate when she isn't feeling well.
Maybe I'll go take it now. I have to be aware. My OB told me to monitor my bp daily and note any changes and let him know.
Wish me luck.....will update in a few minutes.

101/56 Woohoo!

Good news Torres!

Snowflakes I'm so glad everything is progressing so smoothly for you.

:af: :af: :af: babyhopes

Leinz, can't believe it's so soon.

I've had bits of brownish discharge yesterday, but pretty clear today. It was just the one burst. I WILL call my midwife tomorrow, hoping they are helpful and want to give me an early scan. Would be good to rule other problems out, even though the doc was convinced it was the CE. They can't do anything about it while preggers, so could last all 9 months, if that's the case, I just need to find a way of dealing with it.

We went for our Christmas tree today, won't decorate it till next weekend when OH's DD is here, but didn't know when else we'd have time to go get it :happydance:

CD32/15dpo = still nothing. Now I wish AF would just hurry up and get here so I could get started on testing. I guess I should officially update my cycle to a 32 day, as my last 3 cycles after the MC were min of 32 days. Long cycles suck.
On a positive note however, SNOWDAY in Ottawa! Schools still open, but busses are off - and we're 90% bussed kids.
Torres: glad the BP has come back down, and hope DD feels better soon!
Bump: SO glad the spotting stopped - I was worried about you! Hope they'll give you the early scan to ease some anxiety.
Snow: I bet it feels more real now that the fam knows and you can all discuss it openly :)
Countdown to gender scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"