TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Onebump - let up know what the midwife says.

Babyhopes - make sure you keep up updated throughout the testing process. Is fertility testing covered under OHIP?
How much snow did you guys get? I hate snow, that's why I'm glad I live as south as possible in Canada! We still get snow but nearly as much as you or even London (On).
DD ran a low grade fever last night. She was cool when I felt her this morning though, so hopefully the fever was able to burn off whatever bug she had. I'm keeping her home today as a precaution though. It's annoying to me when parents send their sick kids to school - thanks for spreading the viruses around jerks! I'm sure you teachers agree!

I have an appt on Wed that I have to have a full bladder for, so sounds like an early scan, keep your fingers crossed for me, am more nervous than excited...

FX for early US bump. My thing always say full bladder bc they always take my pee.

Yeah for snow days! I miss the snow this time of year!

Onebump - let up know what the midwife says.

Babyhopes - make sure you keep up updated throughout the testing process. Is fertility testing covered under OHIP?
How much snow did you guys get? I hate snow, that's why I'm glad I live as south as possible in Canada! We still get snow but nearly as much as you or even London (On).
DD ran a low grade fever last night. She was cool when I felt her this morning though, so hopefully the fever was able to burn off whatever bug she had. I'm keeping her home today as a precaution though. It's annoying to me when parents send their sick kids to school - thanks for spreading the viruses around jerks! I'm sure you teachers agree!

Thankfully all the diagnostic stuff is covered (except a more indepth semen analysis). Only treatment are a fee for service. It was more a 'freezing rain day' than a snow day. Crazy scary roads - unsafe to be out anywhere!
I know the elementary teachers get it worse when there are stick students, the high school kids are pretty good about keeping their germs to themselves!

I've only been told to have a full bladder for a scan. Fx'd
What did the midwife say?

How are you doing Snow? How's the bump coming along?

Babyhopes - Bad driving conditions is such a phobia of mine! Did you have to go to work? Thank goodness for OHIP. We may not have the best health care system, but at least it's "free."

Babyhopes, sounds like a terrible day, a day for a duvet and a film ;)

Torres she didn't really say anything, it was over the phone, so she really just took my details and booked me in. She asked if I was still bleeding and how heavy it had been. Hate the fact I'm not purely excited about it, rather I'm super nervous!

Good morning ladies.

Leinz - Holy Moly you're due next month! That's craziness! How are you feeling? Getting super excited? Did you and DH figure out your move in date yet? I know there was some conflict over that right? How's your BP and GD? Are they still controlling themselves?! Are you going to the OB every week now? Any talk of induction?

I'm feeling great! Sleep is uncomfortable. 3-5 loo trips a night, achy lower back and tummy. I'm very excited... Still seems like forever away.

We are moving January 7. I wasn't happy about it being pushed back that far. I want time to nest and get Zoela's room done. I do know that she'll be rooming with us for atleast the first 3 months and maybe longer. But, I still want to do it. I also hate that I'm not putting up a Christmas tree or decorations.

GD is fine. I don't know about the BP. It was fine at my 32 week appt. But, I see my OB tomorrow and I hope its good. (This is the appointment it went bad for DD.) I go every week now. Cervical checks begin next week. And the last we've talked of induction was for 39 weeks. But, if the only reason I have for being induced is GD... I'm going to pass.

I hope your DD is feeling better. My DD has been running a low grade fever for two days. The pediatrian said they don't want to see her unless she develops further symptoms or its Thursday. As most viruses run thier courses in 4 days. She is super clingy but eats and loo ok. We are home bound and are missing DH's work Christmas party tonight.

Snow: How exciting that you got to tell everyone! Yay for being nicely in the second trimester! Will you find out what you are having? How exciting! I'm so happy for you!

Bump: I had my first ultrasound with DD at 6w5d. I saw a little beating dot. I'm so happy for you! I hope they let you have your baby's first picture! :) Don't be to nervous. The bleeding isn't coming from the womb...

How exciting about the tree! I'm envious! I really wish I could do decorating and put up a tree. :( I feel like I've been robbed of it.

CD1 yesterday - on to life phase 2: Fertlity Testing. Baseline U/S and bloods this week, HSG and bloods next week. May this be the beginning of the end.

It is babyhopes! Look at snow and bump - they both went to a fertility clinic and now they're preggos!
You'll be conceiving your rainbow right around Christmas!

Yup Babyhopes, Torres is right, I got all my tests and the day after my BFP got my appointment in for what to do next. Hope your body just knows and does what it has to ;)

I went for my scan today, there is a baby with a heartbeat. It is measuring 5 days less than I thought I was, so 5wks6days, I'll change my tickers but think it could alter :D

Yay Onebump!!! I was just coming on here to ask about it! So it was a scan, and you saw the heartbeat!!! Amazing isn't it?! What was the heartbeat? When do you go to your midwife for the results? Or does your midwife do your scan? Did they check your cervical erosion!?

OMG! Awesome news One bump! Hooray for scan. I didn't mean to scare you or upset you - things are done so differently it seems between y'all and us here in the states! I am so freaking excited for you!

Yeah babyhopes for the testing! I feels great to have a plan of action doesn't it??!!

Leinz - We are finding out gender next Thursday on the 20th! I can't wait! 8 days away!

8 days! Wow! What is everyone guessing?
How are you feeling?

Babyhopes: I'm sorry the evil :witch: showed up! I hope this cycle is the one. :hugs:

Snowflakes: How exciting! Just 8 days! :wohoo: I can't wait to know. I'm guessing girl... How can I not? I'm having a girl, Torres is having a girl. Go Team :pink:!

OneBump: Yay! I'm so over the moon for you! I knew it, this baby is sticking forever! :yipee: :yipee:

My guess is a boy. I've had a boy vibe from snow from the second I read about her BFP. One thing is for sure Leinz - we both can't be wrong!
For bump I had a girl vibe, but now I'm undecided.
Bump - will you find out the sex?
What about you babyhopes? Will you find out your rainbow's gender?
I don't know how people can stay team yellow. I just couldn't do it!
Just realized today that we have our 3d scan in two weeks (the 28th)! Can't wait!

Torres: How exciting 3D scan on the 28th!!!! Eeeeek! You are probably right about Snow... I'm wrong 80% of the time and thats worse than just a guess.

How are my ladies doing!??

Snow - Wow - Just looked at your ticker - 16 1/2 weeks. That's crazy! Time is flyyyinnngg. Countdown is on for scan - 4 days! You must promise that you are going to update asap! How's everything going?

Bump - How are you feeling? Any m/s? Fatigue? Etc. I read in one of your posts that you told some co-workers...how good did that feel to tell them that your preggo?!

Leinz - Zoela will be in your arms before you know it! Man, it seems like yesterday that we were celebrating your V-day! You start going to your OB weekly this week right? Make sure you keep us updated on all your visits. So happy your BP is behaving! I get more and more nervous as the weeks pass about my BP.

Babyhopes - What CD are you on? What have you had done for far, what do you have coming up? This may be a stupid question, but can you ttc this month? Or do you wait till next month?

AFM - Pregnancy hormones have been getting to me lately! I've been getting quite anxious and emotional. Gotta go put my princess to bed, I'll continue later!

Aw Torres, that's rubbish. Hope you feel better soon.
It felt nice telling them, they were all so supportive, even though its so early. But as this is my last week of school wanted to share.
we've all been so quiet, hope you're all well. I had my first bowt of ms last night, no actual sickness, just couldnt face moving off couch.

Torres - feel better soon!
So far they've done bloods and baseline U/S on day 3 (last Friday). Next they'll do HSG on day 9 (this Thurs). They purposely do it between AF and O. Lots of people do actually get their BFP the cycle they have HSG. I have more bloods (progesterone) in day 24, then meet again in Jan to review all results and start a plan. My last few cycles since the 2nd MC have been all over the map - 30, 32 and 35 days, so who knows when I'll likely O. Christmas isn't CD14, so I may ovulate somewhere around the 27-29th.
It seems so so far away, especially since all my friends are getting more and more preggars every week. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->