TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Nice bump Torres!! Sorry about the anxiety and the everything. I hear ya about taking the meds. At my appt they told me I have a yeast infection. Well everything I read says it's not the best med to take during PG but the benefits outweigh the risks. I just took it and am hoping for the best.

My HSG wasn't bad at all either Babyhopes. Glad everything was free and clear!! Come on BFP!!

So now for me!! IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!! Yeahhh. Just as we thought!! We were busy shopping thats why I am checking in late!! Everything looked great. We are so excited and happy!!

Hey ladies. In the hospital one again. I am having regular contractions - every 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 mins. They are not painful. Just waiting on dr to see if they are just Braxton hicks or if it's preterm labour.
Scared, nervous.
Snow - congrats on team
Blue!!! Post pics!

Hey, just saw dr. He did a swab to check for some protein that shows up when you are in labour. I'll have the results in an hour.
He checked my cervix and it's closed!!!! That's a good sign!

Hey, I'm home.
The test the did on me is called a fetal fibronectin. It coming back negative means I only have about a 5% chance of going into labour in the next 10-14 days - so that it great news!
Dr gave me a script for progesterone tablets. I have to take 1 100mg tablet 3x a day to help relax my uterus.
He did say that because of this I am at a higher risk for preterm labour. I am also to modify my activities and make sure I rest especially for the next few days. Easier said then done with a 4 year old at Christmas time! But I most defo do not want to go into preterm labour, so I'm going to have to figure it out!
Still contracting, and some are actually a bit uncomfortable :(
I never expected anything like this to happen. It's scared stuff, but I guess I just have to have faith in the doctors. I'm going to call my OB in the morning, I wouldn't mind getting his opinion on this. I must say though, that the dr I saw at the hospital was fantastic. Very kind and very knowledgeable! And to boot - they were really busy and he really took his time with me, and even had a chat with me about my anxiety disorder, my medication (which he totally ok'ed) and even recommended a book!

Babyhopes - sorry I missed your post earlier. I was freaking out and didn't even think to look at the previous page. I didn't even realize you posted till now when I actually read through snow's whole post (I just skimmed it before to find out the gender!)
I'm glad it wasn't as bad as you thought, that the results are good and that it's over!
What's the next step?

Torres :hugs: that wee baby likes to scare you!!! Glad the tests show you seem ok for a couple of weeks, that has to be good news. Yup suppose you need to find a way to rest somehow and nice to hear someone else say the meds are the right way to go.

Snow yuck at the yeast infection, they can be so uncomfortable!!

But :happydance::happydance::happydance: a boy!! Yay. Glad it was a good appointment :D

Babyhopes glad your experience wasn't bad, think the majority of women's isn't. Funny how we always grasp on to the negative and assume that will be us!!! So are there more tests in the planning?

Yeah I think this daughter is going to be a hand full! I already joked with hubby tell him she's getting a spank as soon as she comes out!
The bh have seemed to calm down. I'm still getting them but not every couple minutes! I am getting a bit more crampy though, but nothing major.
How are you feeling bump?

OMG Torres. That is scary. I am so glad that things are calming down for you. Are you doing the Progesterone vaginally? That is what I did - they say it gets to the uterus much better as it is right there than if you take it orally and goes throughout the entire body system. Just an idea. I will say prayers for you and baby. Please please please take it easy. Do you have any family near by that could watch DD for you.

I have another big announcement to make. I felt my 1st kicks late last night too! I am feeling them again today!! It's so cool!

Wow Snow! Isn't it an amazing feeling?! They get stronger and stronger as the weeks go by. It's one of the best parts of being preg for sure!
Have you picked out any names? I think I remember you saying that you had, but I could be wrong.
And yes, super scary for sure. I'm still really uneasy today as I am feeling a bit more crampy.
And no, I'm taking them orally. From what I have been reading, most people do take them vaginally though. I'll have to ask my OB when I see him.
Did you get any side effects from it?
When are you going to post a pic of your bump?

It is a crazy and honestly a little bit of an odd feeling. I do like it. It just kinda feels weird. Ha. But I am happy to be feeling him. OMG I said him!

We had girl names we liked but have like no boy names. I plan to run to Target and get a baby name book today (if I can peel myself off the couch) to hopefully help us pick a name. My parents get in tomorrow and I have a bunch of house crap to do that I don't feel like doing.... I will make hubby take a pic of me today when he comes home. I am on vaca now til the 2nd! Yippeee....

Onebump - Yeah for 7 weeks!! I just realized we are exactly 10 weeks apart!!

Babyhopes: I'm sorry you had to go through the HSG. But, I'm so happy everything is normal. It's time to get your forever BFP! :hugs:

Torres: How scary! I'm sorry you had to go through that. No worries though, baby will keep cooking. You are well monitored. And even if she arrived now, she'd be ok. :)

OneBump: Eeeeeek! 7 weeks! The days are passing right along. :wohoo:

Snowflakes: :blue:, see I am always wrong! People going against what I say are better than 80%! :wohoo: Can't wait to find out what you are naming him. I'm so happy you are feeling movements. Won't be long and you'll be feeling hiccups. :wohoo:

Hey ladies! Going to be a busy few days coming up - so I just wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! I hope Santa treats you all very well.
Babyhopes - Make sure you find some time to DTD! I'm really praying for a New Year BFP for you!

Torres thankfully things have calmed down.

Have a lovely Christmas ladies, I hope we are all holding wee babies by next Christmas!

Hope you have all had a lovely time! Hoping for a relaxing time today :)
Had some pink cm today, although I dont like seeing it I 've stopped panicking. My wee blueberry is strong and I know it's growing away!

It sure is bump! Blueberry is tough! :)

AFM: My Dr. Appt. today went to perfection. I'm progressing! :yipee: I'm 20% enfaced, 1cm dilated. Babys head can be felt and is head down. He never said anything about station. I know I can walk around like this for weeks. But, still exciting to see that my aches and pain are helping things along. My blood pressure remains perfect 126/70.

My next Dr. Appt. is Monday, Dec. 31! I also scheduled my last ultrasound for Jan. 2. I'm so excited about seeing my little love again.

My MIL & SIL are going crazy thinking I'm having her this week. I doubt it... but its funny that they realized in reality she could come any day.

Bump - its just your cervical erosion. Baby is safe and snug and not going anywhere for another 33 weeks!!! How are you feeling?

Leinz - wonderful news! I can't wait for you to have Zoela. I hope you start a baby journal!

I go see my OB in 2 hours. A bit nervous to see what he's going to say. I wonder if he'll do an internal to see if my cervix has changed at all.
Will update after my appt.
Oh and I have my 3D ultrasound tomorrow! SO excited! I can't wait to see her little face. I wonder if she'll look like DD#1.

Looking forward to your update Torres and fab news Leinz!
My bro broke up with his girlfriend and took an overdose last night. I spent the day at the hospital, hes sleeping just now, but not out of the woods. Its so tough!

Oh Onebump I hope he's okay. I remember you saying how much you look after him, with his kidney disease and all. Does he have a history of depression?
OB appt went well. He said not to worry too much, but to pay attention to any change I may have in the contractions. No sex :( and light bed rest. Everything is going really well though, weight is good, bp is great, baby is measuring perfect. I have to go for my sugar and iron tests tomorrow or sometime next week. Next appt with OB is Jan 9.

Aw thats fab news Torres, thats rubbish about sex, but worth iit if baby stays put!
Yeah he's my baby!! It broke my heart when I found him this morning, but he was conscious so I was hopeful. He is in living room with us tonight whereas I gave him space and he spent night wallowing. Seems better, although I know its going to take a lot longer to fix properly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->