TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Onebump - I'm sorry you have to deal with this this time of year. Your bro is very fortunate to have you!
Torres - Great news that all is well, and no BD with light bed rest is an easy sacrifice to ensure all goes well.
Leinz - You're getting so close! Stay well.

AFM - DH's whole family is here visiting over Christmas (mother, father, brother, sister in law and 2 year old nephew). And what did the grandparents get in their socks this year? A sonogram of my sister in law's second baby. I almost died :( Surely they could have found a more private way to share the news with them than in front of me in MY home. :( So make that 13 people who are close to me who are pregnant. It sucks. I think I O'ed sometime between the 25th and 28th, and kinda feel good about this cycle, but I don't want to set myself up for disappointment again. I can't really get any lower, so it's all up from here.

Merry Christmas ladies.

Torres: I do have a baby journal lol. The link is in my signature. :) I update it very frequently. :) I'm glad to hear things are going well. The no BD sucks, but I took a nice long break end second/beginning third. I'm glad it looks as if you can keep baby baking a bit longer. :)

Bump: Oh no! I had heard about your brothers break up. But not the overdose. That is awful. I really hope he's going to be okay. :hugs:

Babyhopes: I'm sorry to hear about your SIL's announcement. :( Does she know you've been TTC? I had the same situation with mine, but I happened to be a secretive 6 weeks pregnant, when she announced her 3 week pregnancy right after my loss. I'm very excited about hearing this was the month! It's going to happen, hun. All my :hugs: and lots and lots of :dust:!

Onebump - How's your brother? How long will he be staying with you for? Would he go for counselling? It may be a good idea, he's gone through so much in his life! How old is he?
How are you doing? MS getting to you at all?

Babyhopes - I am so sorry that you had to go through that on Christmas, in your house. I know Leinz asked, but does your SIL know that you've been TTC for a year? I really hope she's not that insensitive. I can't believe 13 people that are close to you are pregnant. But don't worry love, soon you'll be the 14th! I know it's hard to keep your spirits up, but this really will all be just a memory - hopefully starting in 2 weeks!

Leinz - It really boggles my mind how fast your pregnancy has gone. Zoela could come any day.

Snow - How are you doing? Almost half way there! Do you have another u/s coming up? How's your bump coming along?

AFM - We went for our 3d/4d ultrasound today! She's so adorable and chunky! She has such long fingers and legs, and huge feet! Even the tech kept commenting on how long her fingers and feet are, she even asked if she has been measuring ahead. Made me kind of nervous! DD#1 also had very long fingers and large feet. When she was born all of the nurses and even Doctors commented on how she's going to be a pianist.
Seeing her so clearly made me so excited to hold her and snuggle her! But it also made me nervous about the probability of needing a c-section. DD#1 got stuck in my pelvis and she was only 6lbs 9oz. This baby already looks around 3lbs!
I'll post some pics in a minute. I just have to upload them to my computer.

Here's DD#1

Attachments

• UC BABY_54.jpg
    UC BABY_54.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
Here's DD#2. If you notice the dates, we got their scans done exactly 5 years apart! Complete coincidence - just noticed it about an hour ago! (Their due dates are 5 years and 2 weeks apart!)

Attachments

• PRECIOUS PEEKS_88.jpg
    PRECIOUS PEEKS_88.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
  • PRECIOUS PEEKS_60.jpg
    PRECIOUS PEEKS_60.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3
  • PRECIOUS PEEKS_76.jpg
    PRECIOUS PEEKS_76.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful! Beautiful! Baby Torres! OMG! DD #2 sure looks like DD #3. :)

Aw Torres, how amazing. Those pics are fantastic! Thats some coincidence you had them on exact same date 5 years apart.
Babyhopes, that must just feel awful having so much pregnancy around you! I hope2 weeks brings you two lines and 9 months that desperately wanted baby!

My brother is 'ok'. He'll be with us indefinitely. There is a room there in the short term.
He is going to make an appt with a GP to see if they can refer him for counselling, he wants to talk to sone.

Onebump: It's good that your brother is going to be okay. And its wonderful that he's going to talk to someone. :)

Torres: I didn't even notice they were taken on the same date. :)

Baby Hopes - So sorry about the announcement. Ugh. Chin up girl!!

Onebump - So very sorry about your brother, glad that he is doing a bit better now.

Leinz - Good luck on Appt tomorrow!!

Torres - Glad that the cervix is behaving itself!! Awesome pic!! I am still debating on whether to do the 4d US. As of right now, I won't have anymore unless they see fit for some reason. :( So it might be nice to have another!

Been so busy with my parents in town. Got lots you guys up on!! Should have more time in the next few days to check in!! Just a quick note to say I'm thinking of y'all!!

Sometimes they do an ultrasound late in the third. My Dr. does one late routine to check placenta, cord, fluid and babies growth.

I had a 3D/4D at 28 weeks, paid for private and it was so wonderful. It was also nice having something to look forward to.

Hey ladies. Hope all is well and everyone had a great New Years!! Got lots to update!!

My holiday's were great. My parents came down to visit and we did a ton of baby stuff. I bought a stoller, a swing, a glider and the nursery furniture. And prolly way too much clothes. My mom got us the bedding set we liked and some set of sheets. I cleaned out the room that will the nursery. We picked out paint colors on Tuesday. Hubby will start priming the room today and starting painting tomorrow. He is out picking up the furniture now - it had a 4-6 weeks leadtime but came in early!! Glider still won't be in for another 4 weeks as it was a custom order. I visited a daycare center and will see another tomorrow. I cried when we left. I really don't want to put our baby in daycare. I really want to stay home. We will have to go over our finances to see if it is do-able. Hubby started a new job on Wed. Phew I think that was everything. Amazing the stuff you can get done when you are on vacation from work!

And a 19 week bump pic!! I think my bump is starting to come in!!

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/PG/012_zps9d1b8ca3.jpg

Aw Snow, you are doing well getting so organised and yup that is a beautiful bump!

Wow snow, you've been busy! I loved shopping for all the nursery furniture with dd#1. Make sure you post pics when the nursery is done.
How are you feeling? You look fantastic! Have you thought of any names yet?

How's everyone else doing?
Bump - has the spottig stopped? You go for your scan soon right?! So exciting!
Babyhopes - TWW must almost be up. How are you feeling?
Leinz - so close now girl. How are you? Getting uncomfortable yet?

Afm - I'm good. Had a scarey night last night with lots of preterm contractions and some cramping. They finally slowed down after 200mg of progesterone. Hubby really wanted me to go to l & d but I didn't want to spend another night in te hospital, just to be sent home again. Baby was moving around a lot, so i figured i was safe to stay home and wait it out. I see my OB on Wednesday and he can decide if he wants to do another fetal fibronectin or cervical check.
Other than that, I'm good. Starting to feel a bit uncomfortable, but that's to be expected.

Snow: Beautiful bump! Just lovely. Eeeek so close to half way. I also love baby shopping... And it'll continue after baby arrives. :) I'm glad you were able to enjoy time off.

Torres: Uncomfortable, haha... It's not even the word. At the end you know every day feels like 10. Don't worry about getting sent home. It's always better safe than sorry.:hugs:

I sure hope your OB looks you over good on Wednesday. How scary!

Leinz - I so remember how uncomfortable the end is and I am not looking forward to it at all! I feel like this pregnancy is going to be worse as I dot remember being this uncomfortable this early with dd#1. Do you find this pregnancy much different than your first? I am finding them like night and day!
The contractions deffo are scary. I hope my OB checks me as my vag feels different, if that makes any sense. And I'm confused about them to be honest. My OB and the hospital staff all said that they are not Braxton hicks as Braxton hicks are random, and these are not. They called them preterm labour contractions, yet obviously I am not in labour, and as far as I know my cervix has not changed. I wonder if it has gotten shorter though. I'll just have to wait to see what he says/does. Today I have been taking it super easy and my uterus seems relaxed for the most part and the cramps have gone.

I have also noticed a night and day difference in pregnancies. I had BH that started around 24 weeks, but they changed when I changed position, took a bath etc. And they were worse after BD. Mine didn't become frequent until about 34 weeks, and I had about 3 days where I thought I may be going into labor. At 35 weeks I went to the OB for regular visit and was supposed to have my first cervical check. However, I told the Dr. about the cramping and BH, achy lower back. And he said he wasn't going to check my cervix because he didn't want to irritate it. And that its normal to have some dilation in your last month.

When I went at 36 weeks, I was dilated 1cm and 20% enfaced. At 37 weeks, I remained 1cm, 20% enfaced and was told completely engaged. So, I have no idea when any of it occured. But, with DD I had none of this, no changes, tight and closed all the way until induction so I don't know.

Come to think of it my SIL went to L&D at 31 weeks and was told baby was low and she was 10% enfaced. She was crampy, BH and miserable.They sent her home. She went back at 33 weeks with the same issues and sent home with no further progression. She hasn't been back to the DR. yet. (She's 34 weeks.)

Aw Torres, that must be scary, but glad all seems good :thumbup:

Yup my scan is on 15th. Super scared and excited. The spotting stopped, I had 3 clear days, then some pink/red tinged cm last night, clear just now, but normally brown follows. Although I know I can expect it, my heart sinks every time I see it :cry: Wish they could scan me every week, till they could doppler me. Me, needy? never ;)

Bump: Yay the 15th is next week. Everythings going to be fine. I wish though that you didn't have the bleeding all the way through the first trimester. Thats awful to keep you worried so. Are you going to purchase a doppler?

I'll decide after my scan. My fear is I"ll freak if I cant find hb...I'll see how I feel after scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->