TWW starts today! Who's with me?!

Feels like so long away doesn't it Noodlesnack!! Phew....

Yep, plus it kind of reduces the possibility of a 2012 baby. But I'm trying to bring it forward by taking soymilk (couldn't find isoflavone tablets), it might not actually do anything, but gives me the illusion of control and something to do, which makes the wait a bit better. That's the saving grace of all those pregnancy supplements and charting - gives me something to look forward to doing everyday that's related to pregnancy. :D

When do you expect to ovulate? To snowflakes and Torres too?

Torres: I think leaving it to fate could be a good idea. My friend had a due date for 25-27th, she ended up giving birth on the 1st just after midnight, so there's always fireworks on her daughter's birthday.

Glad your daughter's doing well, kids are always more resilient than we think.

I'm due to O around the 8th. Not sure how this cycle is going to be because of the chemical though.
How about you Noodle? Do you know when you'll O?

I should OV around Easter - 4/8. The same as Torres. It's gonna be kinda up in the air with taking Clomid this cycle. OBGYN said it should be CD14, CD15 or CD16. I usually OV CD16 so it shouldn't change it by much.

Torres I'm so glad you are feeling good. And it won't be long till LO is going to be a big sister, hopefully by the next time she asks you will have the stickiest of beans.

I'm so envious you all O much sooner than me. I have been O'ing around CD19 meaning I may O between 14th and 18th of April. Blech. Will be following SMEP so will be getting started next week, making me feel like I'm doing something.

My OH's daughter is 9, about to turn 10 and said her mum asked her yesterday if she would like to be a big sister. I ended up bawling my eyes out to OH about how difficult I would find hearing about his ex's pregnancy while I'm struggling to get there. Fx'd I won't hear until I can say I have the stickiest of beans ;)

Torre: I have no idea, I think it might be around the 20th.

Onebump: that's a tough one, hope you beat her to the bump.

Onebump - Like noodle said, that's tough. Sending you mounds and mounds of baby dust so you get your sticky bean before the ex!

So, I think we are going to try this month. I just don't feel comfortable wasting a cycle. Having a Christmas baby would be special. Sure it may suck for them a little to have a bday so close to Christmas, but that's where us as the parents come in to make their bday amazing and stand out from all the Christmas festivities!
Going to get my ovulation ticker back now.
I'm anxious already about entering into another TWW, but I know I have you ladies to help keep me sane! Thanks for that! Cheers to becoming bump buddies soon!

Glad you aren't sitting out Torres! We should OV on the same day - I think when I was looking at the OV calendar with due date - Ours would be 12/30! So we could have a New Years baby!!

One bump - I hope you get your bump before her! I hope you are feeling better today.

I start the Clomid tonight!! :happydance:

Why are our tickers off then? When did you start your March AF? A new years baby would be fun!
What exactly does clomid do?

Hmmm. I don't know what's going on. But we both said 4/8 earlier when Noodlesnack asked when we would OV. I didn't pay any attention to your ticker. Looks like you'll be OVing before me...

Clomid - Most people take it to help with Ovulation. I am taking it to extend my Luteal Phase because I have low progesterone. I am really hoping that it will give me that extra little boost to get PG.

How do you calculate when you are going to O? I use the calculators online for it. My last AF started on the 22nd, I have a 29 day cycle, so it says that I should O on the 8th with a due date of December 27th.

I know it's silly but if I'm not pregnant it's a big deal, if I am I don't even mind.

I feel much better about it though as it's out of my control and we received our preseed yesterday, so feel that this month will be starting. CD8 on Monday so SMEP will be starting then too.

Torres, I'm glad you aren't sitting out, you're right about it being up to the parents to make it special. OH said that to me as I'm worrying about how skint I normally am in January after Christmas and New Year. It is my OH's b'day on 3rd and bro's b'day on 6th and if I conceive this cycle an EDD of 4th!! I would just need to save in earnest for this time of year. I would be delighted to fall pregnant, I can deal with any problems about due date timing :D

Is preseed supposed to help you get pregnant? I've read on a few posts about people getting their BFP after their first month using it. I thought it was just a lub that didn't kill sperm.
So I went to the doctors yesterday. I had to bring my daughter in for a check up, so I figured while I was there I should tell him about them chemical. He said that I should take at least a one month break from TTC because my risk of miscarriage would be higher if I got pregnant this cycle. I've never heard of that before. My Dr. is an absolute genius, but he always errs on the side of caution. I feel bad not listening to him, but I really don't want to sit out this month.
How are you ladies doing? Getting impatient for this cycle? I know I am. Does everyone know their test dates yet? I think mine is around the 20th.

We used preseed last cycle, didn't seem to help, so it's more for comfort than actual fertility aid. Envy the lucky ladies who get plenty of EWCM close to their Ovulation.

Torres, the preseed can help if you don't get a lot of EWCM, however I do get some. But I've read it creates a much more sperm friendly vagina. Apparently when sperm enters the vagina a lot can be killed. Preseed can help to keep those wee spermies alive for longer.

Noodlesnack, i know it doesn't work for everyone, but although this is only my fourth cycle I just want to try as much as possible. We'll see :coffee:

How is everyone getting on?

I am impatient Torres, but start SMEPing tomorrow, so am glad about that. I'm on holiday from school for two weeks, so pretty excited about leading up to O during a relaxing time for me. Not going anywhere, but hoping the relaxing helps my body and creates lots of BD energy. Due to my last long cycle I don't really know when I'll O or test, but I'm hoping to O by 15th (a more normal cycle) and test by 30th. Fx'd.

:dust: to all :)

Hey girls!

Torres - I have been charting for a year so Fertility Friend tells me which days are my best days based off my past cycles.

We have tried the Preseed and honestly aren't too impressed with it. I get no EWCM at all so I thought it might help. Well, just remember that a little of that stuff goes a lonnnngggggg way!!! Slip and slide!! It can be used just as a lube but you can also use it internally.

Well since one of the side effects of Clomid is lessen CM I bought FertileCM for this cycle to try to help my body make some EWCM. However, I am still waiting for it to come in the mail. It should be here tomorrow. I hope it works fast!!

I am getting super impatient. But am trying to be as stressfree as possible this cycle! I should OV next Sunday or Monday and I will prolly test around 4/22. Give or take a few days.

GL Snowflakes, hope the fertilaid helps. I may need to move on from preseed :) I haven't actually tried it yet, think I should give it a go soon, just to get used to it before the fertile period...although I am drinking grapefruit juice to increase CM, so maybe see how that goes ;)

Hey ladies, so it looks like I got hubby to keep trying this month, even if it results in a Christmas baby. It doesn't feel right being so picky... We wanted a baby, agreed to to start trying, and now it feels wrong to put it on hold until we can hit a more "convenient" due date. So, I'm back on the wagon with you ladies - patiently waiting to O! I should be waiting to test until April 20th... we'll see if I last that long :) My Bday is in April, so it'd be a nice gift!

On a potentially TMI topic - I'm already getting TONS of EWCM (which I didn't get any last cycle... good sign already) but I'm not technically due to O until the end of the week. Does that mean I'm going to O sooner than I thought? Or is it normal to have fertile CM for that long beforehand?

Yay babyhopes! Super happy you're not sitting this one out. We're all back in this together again ladies! Fx'ed April is our month and we all get our Christmas/New Years babies!
Babyhope - Do you temp or use OPKs? You may be gearing up to O now. Your cycle still may be a little off from your chemical in Feb. If I were you, I'd start BDing every day just in case. Baby Dust!!!!

Thanks Torres! I felt badly having disappeared for so long (tho I was stalking). I hope this is our month!

I haven't ventured to the world of temping yet. I feel like it will be just one more thing to obsess over, and I have enough already! I don't mind just playing it by ear, and having lots of BD just in case :p

I'm trying to take the fertile signs as a positive thing - the month I conceived I had LOTS of EWCM, last month I had almost none, so I've got my fingers crossed.

Good luck to you ladies! Do we have test dates yet? According to a 30 day cycle AF is due on the 21st. But, if my cycle is shorter like I think it might be on this cycle I may start testing earlier. Who am I kidding - I WILL start testing early! :)

Yay babyhopes! Super happy you're not sitting this one out. We're all back in this together again ladies! Fx'ed April is our month and we all get our Christmas/New Years babies!
Babyhope - Do you temp or use OPKs? You may be gearing up to O now. Your cycle still may be a little off from your chemical in Feb. If I were you, I'd start BDing every day just in case. Baby Dust!!!!

Happy you'll be joining us in April BabyHopes after all! I would get BDing if I were you with the EWCM. Some girls do get it for a few days prior to OV. But my motto is: When in doubt, bang it out! My B-day is in in April as well. Mine is the 14th when is yours?

I am going to test 4/21 as well!!! How awesome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->