TWW. Strange goings on

linz85

Reaction score
Hi all :) this is my first cycle of trying since the birth of my second child. My periods only returned last month since having her due to me bfing her. My period started on 31st dec so am I right in saying that's cd1? So today would be cd 28?
Well I used to have longer than 28 day cycles, say around 32 days. Last two babies it took me 6 months to conceive them. So I'm not expecting a miracle this month to fall pregnant in the first cycle. Just been having some weird pains, low down cramps that I got two weeks before I got AF last dec, passed out this morning for only a minute but I've never had that happen before and now got the starting of a uti. Keep thinking I've come on and rush to the loo but there's nothing there? Cm is creamy atm, hasn't dried up yet. Had hip ache really bad the past two nights but also have had a cold too so unsure whether or not it's due to that.

Sorry for the essay but has anyone got similar issues and come out with a BFP? My other half has ordered me onto bcp when my period comes and he says he doesn't want another child, but has been quite happy to dtd unprotected for the whole of this month lol!

Fingers crossed for you all out there x

Bump!!

Went to the loo earlier and when I wiped (TMI) it was a yellowy cream cm instead of the white I had earlier? Hmmm

I don't have much to add except that yes, day 1 of AF is CD1. If you are DTD, it's entirely possible that you could have become pregnant. You may want to grab a few cheap tests! :)

Yep I've just bought 15 cheap ones for £2.35 off amazon haha so will use them when they eventually turn up unless AF gets me before x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->