TWW Support group to help get you through the nitty gritty...and beyond

Ya you guys are getting pelted! My mom has a condo in phoenix and last week it was colder there than here in ontario. Im not a fan of winter at all. The snow looks beautiful but I hate the cold.

Yeah it's no fun that's for sure. I made it to work finally though. Blahhhh!

I feel like I am PMSing today. This makes me so worried because AF is due today but could be anytime between now and Friday. I just want this bean to be sticky and for everything to work out but I woke up today so paranoid and I don't understand why. I hate feeling like this. :(

I feel like I am PMSing today. This makes me so worried because AF is due today but could be anytime between now and Friday. I just want this bean to be sticky and for everything to work out but I woke up today so paranoid and I don't understand why. I hate feeling like this. :(

Stay positive! Your tests are strong and that little bean is burrowing in to keep warm and grow!

Stay positive! Your tests are strong and that little bean is burrowing in to keep warm and grow!

I'm trying to stay positive! Thank you for your positiveness. I need it for sure. I hope that bean is burrowing nice and snug in there. I'm going to be paranoid every single time I use the restroom these next few days for sure.

I'm trying to stay positive! Thank you for your positiveness. I need it for sure. I hope that bean is burrowing nice and snug in there. I'm going to be paranoid every single time I use the restroom these next few days for sure.

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Does anyone know how long Implantation pains usually last?

Thank you!

Wish I could answer that question for you. I had no idea of implantation so I'm of no help. Lol sorry :/ Hopefully one of the other ladies has some kind of idea!

Good morning ladies! I just had a temp drop at 4dpo is this normal, this is only my 2nd month ttc and this time my temps are all over the place. My cover line is 97.02 and my temp this am was 97.00. I hope you all get your BFP and your temps stay high! Merry Christmas and thanks for advice.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 9

I didn't know there was implantation pain but I do have like a twinge on my left side? :shrug:

Peach I am sure that it is just getting all cozy in there and trying to stay warm!! I hope you don't worry too much but I am sure that is MUCH harder done than said. Your BFP look great as far as I know. :hugs:

Good morning ladies! I just had a temp drop at 4dpo is this normal, this is only my 2nd month ttc and this time my temps are all over the place. My cover line is 97.02 and my temp this am was 97.00. I hope you all get your BFP and your temps stay high! Merry Christmas and thanks for advice.

Fx you get your BFP soon!! I know the TWW is miserable!

I didn't know there was implantation pain but I do have like a twinge on my left side? :shrug:

Peach I am sure that it is just getting all cozy in there and trying to stay warm!! I hope you don't worry too much but I am sure that is MUCH harder done than said. Your BFP look great as far as I know. :hugs:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I keep telling myself that is just what it's doing. Can't wait to get these betas started!

Ready: thanks! I know I can't believe it's been a year! Your DD is next!!

Peach: your lines look beautiful. Enjoy it if you can. When do you go to the doctors again?

Well we bd'ed with preseed last night and we also bd'ed this morning. Not temping and have never used an opk in my life so my o day is going to be a guess. Today is CD 13 for me. That would mean I can test on Christmas Day if I O in the next day or two.

Peach: your lines look beautiful. Enjoy it if you can. When do you go to the doctors again?

Well we bd'ed with preseed last night and we also bd'ed this morning. Not temping and have never used an opk in my life so my o day is going to be a guess. Today is CD 13 for me. That would mean I can test on Christmas Day if I O in the next day or two.

Thanks lady! I'm enjoying...with caution of course :) I go to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning.

Btw, my nipples are wayyyyy more sensitive today. As painful as they are, it has got to be a good sign at least ;)

Thanks lady! I'm enjoying...with caution of course :) I go to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning.

Btw, my nipples are wayyyyy more sensitive today. As painful as they are, it has got to be a good sign at least ;)

Glad it's tomorrow morning!! And that is a good sign! :wohoo:

Persephone-how long have you been charting? There are many factors that can affect your temps but you really should just chk the temps to verify ov which did happen. You are early yet...keep positive!
White-welcome! When do you plan to start testing (if u haven't already).

I already tested yesterday even though implantation shouldn't occur until todayish. Ha. :shrug: What can you do.

I'll be testing on Friday. My birthday is on Saturday and I'm having a party, and holy crap would this change everything!

Persephone-how long have you been charting? There are many factors that can affect your temps but you really should just chk the temps to verify ov which did happen. You are early yet...keep positive!
White-welcome! When do you plan to start testing (if u haven't already).

I already tested yesterday even though implantation shouldn't occur until todayish. Ha. :shrug: What can you do.

I'll be testing on Friday. My birthday is on Saturday and I'm having a party, and holy crap would this change everything!

Ooooooh! Good luck with Fridays test! So exciting!

Wow you guys have been busy today!
Nite-you succumbed to peer pressure...atta girl!!! Haha
That pic of A on fb is too cute!

Peach-i felt icky for the first wk or two like af was coming (crampy, bloated, tired). I really dont think you have anything to worry about. I know its easier said than done but try to enjoy this.

Persephone-i swear i felt implantation with dd. It was noticeable for part of the day so maybe a few hours. Most people dont notice it though. What are you experiencing? You are only getting closer to your bfp.

White-i always test early just to make myself crazy. I cant wait to hear how the test goes this wknd.

Afm-

Afm- im trying to remain patient and not symptom spot. I do know that last month I thought I had implanted and felt the cramps and twinges but no bfp. I will wait until sat to test...ill be 10dpo.

Are you 100% consistent with temping (same time, no movement,

Im going to throw this phone in the garbage if it continues this bs!

As I was saying...there are so many factors that can alter your temps. Maybe you should try a different method of how you temp?

Ready: this is a very easy peer pressure to succumb too. Lol

I think since I started this cycle thinking we were going to ttc it's been a lot harder not to try and finish it up. Next month hopefully I will give it a rest...or so I say haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->