TWW Support group to help get you through the nitty gritty...and beyond

Hello all!

I figured I would pop in for a minute to update everyone on how things are going...

My baby girl is doing great. She is huge! 2 weeks ahead of schedule :)
I'm finally in the 3rd trimester and MS has returned... not so fun..
Last month my husband and I had a rough patch but we are smoothing it over. We have been looking to buy a house for some time now and I officially have been pre-approved for the loan we want and are going to be looking at a bunch of houses this week!
I am hoping we can find one that we both love and agree upon so that we can get moved before our baby is born.

How is everyone else doing?

Hey bab!!!
I am so happy for you! Hope you have found a house, that is exciting. I was sick with Bristol up until a week after I had her! Hope it goes away and you can stay healthy. I am just thrilled for you!

I am expecting baby #2! It took us 7 months this time, less than the 13 months with Bristol, and we had 2 miscarriages before this one. I am 11 weeks and have only gotten sick once. I have my fingers crossed this one is a boy. If so, we are done, I'll have my tubes tide. Bristol is gonna be 2 in June and thank goodness I am already pregnant because we have made it to terrible 2's!

Hope everyone else is doing great! Miss all you gals!!!!

Burch! Congrats!

I hope you get the house of your dreams or close to it bab!

I may be pregnant. Maybe. Bfn 3 times. I've been throwing up for over a month. Started bleeding two days late but it was super light. Maybe it was IB?

IMG_4477.jpg

It take taken April 5. I swear I see something. I haven't taken another since then.

Hi everyone!!

Sorry that I have been MIA..
Been busy with life ×_×

So we indeed found a house BUT it has been a pain in the ass to get to where we are now with it. It is a HUD home which apparently HUD is allowed to lie about all of their inspections. So when we did our own a bunch of issues popped up and we had to go through two lenders to find one that would do escrow hold backs for the repairs.
Along with that, we kept having issues with the utilities being on at the same time as the appraisal so I have had to pay much more than I should have in appraisal fees.
Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out.

My baby girl is doing amazing!
We are naming her Violet Belle :3
She is already has chubby cheeks and looks just like her daddy right now!
I'm wondering if I will make it to my due date because she has been measuring 2 weeks head and honestly looks like she is plenty big enough to come out now.. She is already head down and starting to drop as well!!

Mrs- How is baby #2 doing?? And congrats!!!!

Wishing- any update on the test???

Ready- How are you doing??

Hey! Did you give birth on your due date Bab?

It was a negative. I had a yeast infection 8 days before af and now I'm 3 days late. I have had heartburn yesterday and today. We aren't trying or preventing. I think I may weight until I'm a week late to test.

How is everyone else doing?

I still have a week to go :)
So not yet lol
Currently at the OB's office and waiting for my weekly check up.
This little lady is stubborn!!!

I think the NTNP method is great!
Its redundant to hear, but it does work xD
We took the stress out and decided that we woul wait until after a vacation to vegas, which we already paid for, and got pregnant that very month we made that decision lmao!

I still occassionally took opk's just to keep track of my cycle, but i didnt take more than a few per week. So if i missed it, oh well. No big deal :)
We got very lucky i think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->