TWW Support group to help get you through the nitty gritty...and beyond

I had a few strange cramps this morning and last night that I think were probably just gas (soooo gassy this month) so I'm not too sure. They were very localized to my right side, almost felt like the burn when you exercise a muscle.

Rexall had Clearblue tests on sale today so I bought a 2 pack but I know they are notorious for evap lines so I bought a First Response 2 pack as well.

8 Dpo tomorrow, probably too early to test but it's going to be hard not to.

Also wanted to add that my breasts are sore to touch now, mostly around the nipple but feels deeper too.

Or you won't have to give it a rest cuz ur eggo will be preggo!:haha:

Persephone-you sound like you are having some similar symptoms that I had with dd. I buy a bunch of dollar store tests that I use early on cuz I don't care if I waste them. They are what I used for opks and were all fine. I like frers and digi as they seem to be the most reliable and accurate. These are not suggestions just me blabbing.

Persephone-you sound like you are having some similar symptoms that I had with dd. I buy a bunch of dollar store tests that I use early on cuz I don't care if I waste them. They are what I used for opks and were all fine. I like frers and digi as they seem to be the most reliable and accurate. These are not suggestions just me blabbing.

Ahh I hate symptom spotting because it makes me so hopeful that this is the month! Last month I had really bad luck with the dollarama tests! I got a ton of evap lines. I might try the Dollar Tree and see if they have different ones.

Ya I have had some with evaps but when I get a hint of something I do a frer to confirm either way. They are just so expensive here. In the states you can get multi packs of 3 on sale for $12 but here u can buy one for $15. Its dumb!

Ya I have had some with evaps but when I get a hint of something I do a frer to confirm either way. They are just so expensive here. In the states you can get multi packs of 3 on sale for $12 but here u can buy one for $15. Its dumb!

FRER I bought today was $23 for a two pack!! So ridiculous!

Good morning ladies! I just had a temp drop at 4dpo is this normal, this is only my 2nd month ttc and this time my temps are all over the place. My cover line is 97.02 and my temp this am was 97.00. I hope you all get your BFP and your temps stay high! Merry Christmas and thanks for advice.

Are you 100% consistent with temping (same time, no movement,

Yes I am pretty consistent. I test at the SAME time everyday, I have only missed one temp and that was because we had a big party and there was no way I was waking up at 5:45am. LOL I have read that it is a second surge of estrogen so that is what I am going to go with, otherwise I will drive myself crazy!

FRER I bought today was $23 for a two pack!! So ridiculous!

I only by Dollar Tree because they are so dang expensive. I can't be POAS for $20!! LOL If I get a positive on a Dollar Tree then I will go buy the "name Brand" and POAS for $30!! LOL I hope you all get your BFP I know we would all be so happy to see it for Christmas, what a wonderful gift!! I wish you all the most Baby dust and all fingers are crossed twice! :winkwink:

Okay so I don't want to jinx myself but my cervix is high and...slightly squishy? It's much softer than it was earlier this week.

Oh you and your cervix! Always wanting to talk about it.:haha::haha:
When are you going to poas? I want to see those lines.

Ahh lol I'm sorry! I'm such an oversharer!

I want to pee on a stick tomorrow but I'm so not wanting to see a BFN...

Is 8DPO too early for it to be a BFP? I thought you had to wait until 10DPO to get the BFP? I am new to all of this, this is ttc#1 and cycle 2

Is 8DPO too early for it to be a BFP? I thought you had to wait until 10DPO to get the BFP? I am new to all of this, this is ttc#1 and cycle 2

I think it is too early, that's why I am going to wait!! :)

Yes! Try and hold off. Finding out at 9 DPO was pure luck for me and you see what it's doing to me ;)

I would agree that its still early to test but im an addict. Ive already peed on 2 and im only 6dpo. One was just after I ov'd and the other was the day you did. Its like a crack addiction. I know what the outcome is going to be but I cant resist.
Mrs.-its freakin cold here today but its been all over the place the past week due to the crazy weather you folks are having. Im not really a good judge of temp. As soon as it goes below 50 im freezing. Today is 14...brrrrrrrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->