TWW Support group to help get you through the nitty gritty...and beyond

Hey at least it's booked lol I don't even know when they will officially book mine :S
I'm so tempted to call them but I think I should try being patient.
I just want to know how things are going.
My boobs haven't hurt at all today and aside from exhaustion I haven't felt pregnant at all.
It concerns me because this is ALWAYS a sign of miscarriage for me :(
I would assume that since I am taking a lower dose of progesterone than my previous pregnancies that if it is going to miscarry I would start bleeding and cramping. But who knows.
I just want an ultrasound and to know my Flippin numbers!!

Bab symptoms vary with each day. With dd my boobs would hurt 1 day and then nothing the next. Today is one those days where they aren't hurting like they were yesterday. I'm trying to just see what happens over the next couple of days. Loss of symptoms are a sign for me too but I'm hopeful that it's because it's early and things are just getting going.

Got my results back!

My hcg is over 11,000 so right on track!

But my progesterone dropped to 15 :(

My doctor had an emergency precription of VAGINAL prometrium ordered and had my ultrasound set up for this Tuesday!

I took a double dose of my oral meds on an empty stomach while I waited for my new ones to be filled. It made me dizzy and stopped my cramping so I know it worked for the moment lol
I start the vaginal pills tonight.

I was wondering why my progesterone dropped so dramatically so I did some research and estrogen dominance seems to be a common cause. One thing I suddenly realized is that I have been drinking a lot of spearmint tea lately (caffeine free) and that causes a rather high increase in estrogen.
So no more of that for me sadly :(

If my progesterone still has issues after a week then he will have my start taking shots instead.

But if I am correct on my theory about the spearmint tea then this and the new pills should make a HUGE difference!

Bab that is great news about your numbers!! You must be feeling so excited. Did he book your u/s?
I have another req for betas which I'm not sure if I'm going to use. I may go next week to see where my numbers are at as I hate not having an idea of what's going on in the u/s.
Today my boob pain is so much less so of course I'm freaking. I am still exhausted and have had little bits of nausea here and there but still so paranoid. It would be so nice to know from the beginning that all is going to be ok and I can just take it all in.

Yes it's set for this Tuesday :)

And I love the hcg numbers. I'm waiting to see how the progesterone goes...

I would keep going until you know things are good.
I'm suppose to have weekly draws until he feels confident this baby is going to continue to do great!
Im not complaning about the weekly draws at all! Lol

I HATE losing symptoms. The only thing that gave me some piece of mind was the occasional nausea and smell sensitivity.
Hopefully once we fix the progesterone issue my symptoms will kick in full force!
I don't mind being sick :)
It will ease my mind lol

I might pick up some progesterone cream. Just to make sure I have everything covered. I'll probably go next week for another draw just to see what's going on. I have such hope for this pregnancy and don't want to be crushed with another loss.
I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your next next week. What a long haul you have had to get here!
Did you hear more about that position?

That's probably a good idea. It can't hurt to take until after the first trimester anyways, right?

As the new position. No actual news yet..
But there has been rumor that it's going to be me.
One of my coworkers had a meeting with our department bosses and she said that they didn't have a lot of good stuff to say about the other options but had to keep stopping themselves from talking about it.
The person who is temporarily and begrudgingly filling in as part time supervisor was joking around saying that he was going to take off and leave me to get some practice xD
So we shall see...

Thank you :)

Well I decided to use my last FRER today... 29 dpo/ 6 weeks 1 day.

On the FRER the test line almost completely stole the dye from the control! It's what I've been waiting to see ^_^

20161022_102741.jpg

Amazing! It's so nice to see lines like that isn't it?
I took a dollar store hpt with 4mu and a 45 min hold lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1437.jpg
    IMG_1437.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
And we have a baby with a heart beat!!

It is measuring 6 weeks 4 days, so right on track! ^_^

I will post a picture when I get home, but I think the heart beat is 123?
I have to look at the picture of the heart beat when I get home :3

He wants me to take a glucose and insulin test this Friday since I am taking metformin.
So I need to stop taking it until then and wait until I get the results back before starting again.
I guess if I'm NOT insulin resistant it can cause miscarriages. If I am though it reduces the chances of miscarriage.

I continue with my weekly blood draws and I have another ultrasound in exactly 2 weeks!

I pulled it out and it is 123 beats per minute :3

I wish it was easier to see the imagine but it shows the baby and the yolk sack :3
I am now anxiously awaiting the next two weeks! So a different 2ww this time xD

It looks pretty similar to dd u/s. I'm just so happy for you that you actually have a baby in there. All the heartache and struggle can be replaced with anticipation and excitement.

I am pretty excited as well :3
I've been trying to keep a level head but it's sinking in now lol

So..
Would you mind joining a thread I made for gender guesses based on the Ramzi theory?

I know you have ultrasounds from your dd and ds and your ultrasound is coming up soon for this baby!

I want to try and get more people in there guessing or sharing their stories :3

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...ory-all-welcome-share-guess.html#post37856583

We have a baby Bab! Measuring 6+3 with a hr if 121!!

Attachments

• IMG_1452.jpg
    IMG_1452.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1
Aww!!!
Such a cutie!!! ^_^
When do you get your next scan?
Are they going to be doing them biweekly as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->