~***~ TWW Symptoms Thread ~***~

bumping this thread back up because its so much fun to read! I love symptom spotting!

Just read this through. It's a great thread! Keep em coming.... X x

Glad to see this thread active again.

1-3 dpo very crampy.
4dpo feeling tired
5dpo so tired. Weird dreams in the early am, woke feeling weak dizzy and nauseous, grouchy, dull pains in bb's kinda sensitive nipples. Lots of watery to creamy cm sometimes has the dullest tinge of yellow to it

I'm one dpo behind my ticker. I hope all this is not symptoms from clomid

Im 5dpo and i've had :-
*Headaches.
*Bloated tummy*
*Acidy stomach, feels all warm and tingly.
*Twinges in stomach but not to intence.
*Need toilet more and im quite gasy (sorry) :haha:
*Nauses.
*on 1dpo i had a vivid dream i was pregnant but no dreams like it since, well none i can remember.
*my back has only started to ache bit more since last night.
*im overheated alot.
*And feel wet down there but its dry :shrug: slightly confussing.

I test in 5 more days :growlmad: hate this part, im to impaient haha.
I wish you all luck!! :hugs:

Baby dust to you Wallflower!

6dpo extremely tired today and still feel like aim coming down with something. Hedache and mild nausea. Still lots of thin cm

Just popping back from 2nd Tri, Good luck to you all and I'm hoping you get your BFP's soon!! xxx

ok im not officially trying, but i have a rough idea of when i would have ov'd and what dpo. and this month everything has just been so odd. hoping now that its not just elevated hormones! but not going back on the pill (new pill) untill i can be sure im deffo not preggers!
symptoms..
around ov time very very tired?!
5dpo (ish) twinges in my lower abs, very sharp and sudden.. then cramping all night dull ache type.. first oddness..
6-8 dpo still mild crampa no more twinges. tiredness (not sure if thats normal around this time though!)
8-13 dpo (now) sore bbs, achy inside, sensitive to touch, twinge type feelings, some one remarked they look bigger! noticed stretch marks..
11 dpo, test with 12 miu test=neg
today, peed three times in a hour!
other things over last few days... crankyness, achy legs, restless sleep (for about a week!) dizzy spells.

8dpo and last night the bb's started feeling strange. Light pain when laying on my side enough that it was hard to get comfortable. All the other icky symptoms went away the night of 6 dpo. I think it was just a bug.

I'm currently still bloated, constipated, and having restless sleep and crazy dreams

Hey girls :winkwink:

So here's my symptoms so far. I'm on CD 25 of 28/29 and 9DPA:
- Crampy for the past 7 - 10 days
- Bloated and very constipated
- lower back ache
- head aches for a little while then goes away
- slight dizzy spells and sometimes feel off balance
- more frequent trips to the loo
- on 8DPO had a very weird crampy feeling in my left BB and a sharp pain up my vajay-jay
- I'm so hungry all the time!
- little moodiness and some emotional times
- yawning every 5 min or so!

What do you girls think, should I be hopefull? :shrug:
TTC for about 8 months now, was on birth control pill for about 12 years

Thank you!! :hugs:
JO :)

i am 8-9 DPO i have sore boobs, i feel very hot but get cold easily?, its weird...very gassy, but not unsual during this time...very tired..but again i'm usually always tired due to anemia...hungry more than usual, moody, constipated, weird dreams!!, cramps here and there...i just want to know!! i tested yesterday and today and both were BFN! :( its too early i know!

Tracking for my own amusement, LOL

1dp3dt- a few twinges and a sharp pain late in the evening that lasted 1-2 seconds

2dp3dt- (today) more fatigued than usual, but I think that's to do with the progesterone capsules. Having a twinge right above my right butt cheek, almost like a pinch--but only when I bend over.

tested again on 12 DPO and got my BFP!!! :D still having cramps, feeling hot all day, very hungry, very sore boobs

3dp3dt- nothing so far today.

last night I had a couple of twinges, but nothing really eventful. That progesterone though...I am having the craziest dreams!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->