~***~ TWW Symptoms Thread ~***~

I'm 5DPO and I have been feeling all sorts of strange feelings but particularly:
The worst constipation I've ever had, really painful.
Today i've noticed a very strange metallic taste in my mouth (funnily enough after drinking tea too! But still have it now)
Bad cramp in my foot in the night on 3DPO
Nipples started to get sore and now sore armpits today (??!)
Bought of nausea today - really felt very sick like motion sickness but it has passed now.

This is only my first month TTC and my first TWW so nothing to compare to yet and I'm frightened I'm kidding myself but I feel like I really could be pregnant - can't test until at least Sat though...will be a long week!!! :wacko:

I've also had really sensetive teeth too...but I dont know if that's a sign or not lol

I'm 5DPO and I have been feeling all sorts of strange feelings but particularly:
Today i've noticed a very strange metallic taste in my mouth (funnily enough after drinking tea too! But still have it now)
Bought of nausea today - really felt very sick like motion sickness but it has passed now.

This is only my first month TTC and my first TWW so nothing to compare to yet and I'm frightened I'm kidding myself but I feel like I really could be pregnant - can't test until at least Sat though...will be a long week!!! :wacko:

metallic taste is a good sign!!! x

metallic taste is a good sign!!! x

Thanks Charmedlassie, fx'd for you too!

Hopefulheath, About the metallic taste....did you say you have it all the time? All of a sudden my spoons and forks taste STRONGLY of metal but that's the only time I've tasted it. I've also had flu-like symptoms, fatigue, and nausea.

i dont know if i will ever get that taste in my mouth and notice because i have braces

Hello,

I stopped taked BCP at the beginning of August and we were using condoms until by bday on Sept13th when my husband surprised me by telling me he was ready for us to have kids.

It's still a bit early to test but could this be it??

I fell pregnant with number 2 straight off BC so it could be it. Good luck FX xx

I love reading the symptoms of those who actually ended up falling pregnant! Its so cool....maybe a bit too hopeful though because I can feel a lot of them any given month and AF always shows....but this month I DO feel a lot.

Very light, dull crampy since Ovulation
DIzzy sitting in a chair at times
Naps. I need naps. Always need naps.
Bubbies hurt.
Ear ache and sneezes but maybe didnt get over my cold I had last month?
Vivid dreams but NOT good ones. Different than normal ones though.
Tummy yucky last week
And still tired after Naps. Need more naps? lol.
Yea- maybe, maybe not I love symptoms but they could all be PMS too cuz i usually have some nasty PMS!

Good luck and congratulations to those BFP's over the last couple months of this thread being Up!

Mild cramping
light blue veins on boobs
lotiony cm
peeing a lot more than normal
really bloated
eating loads but not actually feeling hunger
feel a bit like im coming down with a cold/stuffy nose
Ive been really tired (just woke up from a nap)
but ive had BFN

Hopefulheath, About the metallic taste....did you say you have it all the time? All of a sudden my spoons and forks taste STRONGLY of metal but that's the only time I've tasted it. I've also had flu-like symptoms, fatigue, and nausea.

Hi Writermommy,
No I had the taste yesterday and it lasted a couple of hours but I've not noticed it today - I've been told it's a good sign though :shrug: xxx

Mild cramping
light blue veins on boobs
lotiony cm
peeing a lot more than normal
really bloated
eating loads but not actually feeling hunger
feel a bit like im coming down with a cold/stuffy nose
Ive been really tired (just woke up from a nap)
but ive had BFN

plus lots of wind from both ends lol and most food is repeating on me

i have had back pains for a week now getting wrost i also been having alot of cramp today i havnt stop conplanin to OH lol poor thing. i now got a dead leg and this only happens when im on soo i dont know im worryed a bit but i wanna see a bfp on a test, so testing saturday coz i dont know when af should be here.

I am currently 7DPO, and having extreme twinges. Actually, being the newb that I am, I wasn't sure what twinges meant or when they happen, and so I googled it. Implantation twinges, eh? They're on the right side, they don't go away no matter what position I'm in, they don't FEEL like ovulation, they're not the stabbing pain. It's more like a dull ache... sorry for TMI, but sorta like constipation.

It's interesting that twinges around 7DPO seem to be a pretty common occurrence according to girls with BFPs. Makes me hopeful. Other than that, I've noticed watery CM, and possible heaviness in chest, but maybe I just think that because I'm reading all these symptoms. I'm pretty suggestible.

Also, I woke up feeling nauseous this morning, but it passed quickly.

Hi!!

i'm currently 9 dpo and i've noticed constant pinching/poking pains on the left side of my belly button, is this an early pregnancy sign?....... i hope sooo :/

Congrats to all the :bfp: and Good Luck to all of you still waiting :)

:dust:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1285304400;1;30;14

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/SW6pp2.png

https://ticker.whenmybaby.com/ticker_ovcdn.php?v=8,0,0,2010-9-24,30,14,0

https://davf.daisypath.com/DM3Lp2.png

Cherrylicious i have also had the belly button poking thing:haha:im not sure what it is but i hope it means we will get BFP lol, i also have sore boobs and really itch nipples xx

Cherrylicious i have also had the belly button poking thing:haha:im not sure what it is but i hope it means we will get BFP lol, i also have sore boobs and really itch nipples xx

I've also have sore (.)(.) :( and my nipples itch sometimes.....burning sensation on my left ovary aswell :(...hope we get out :bfp:

:dust:

I love this thread..... it gives me something to compare to. So any updates???? FX for the :bfp: And CONGRATS to all who have got one!!!!!

5 days late and still BFN's gonna test tomorrow and then monday fx'd

Fx for you Danielle Maybe you just had a late OV and the Hcg isn't strong enough yet..... It sounds good though, keep us posted :)
:dust::dust::dust:

Fx for you Danielle Maybe you just had a late OV and the Hcg isn't strong enough yet..... It sounds good though, keep us posted :)
:dust::dust::dust:

sure will keep you posted i:thumbup: hoepfully i will get my bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"