~***~ TWW Symptoms Thread ~***~

Lynsay

Mummy to Jessica
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I thought I'd kick start a TWW symptoms thread so we can offload our niggles, symptoms and questions all into one place?

This can be used for all ladies in each cycle and hopefully it'll keep going even after most of us in here have had our AMAZING BFP's!!! :bfp:

Lot's of Babydust, Love and well-wishing coming your way!!

:dust::dust::dust:

:happydance::happydance:

...OK, I'll go first!

5dpo - Twinges in right hip area, high temp and lots of wet, clear CM.
6dpo - Had a strange dream that I had morning sickness (havent have a dream like this since I was pregnant in June!)
7dpo - frequent urination, strange metallic taste in my mouth (especially after drinking or smelling my usual cup of tea!:sick:), Headachey, tired (slept in way past my alarm clock!) and distrubed sleeping pattern.

Will update more as the month progresses!

I'm 11dpo and I don't think I have any symptoms, I'm confused! I don't know if it's just me being silly..
I keep getting lightheaded which is not how I felt last time I was preg. Have also had lots fo creamy cm and felt a bit sick earlier

Last time the key symptoms were - sore boobs, weeing at night, cramps after sex and feeling hot. None of these now :( will probably test tomorrow but i'm not hopeful bah!

Good luck to you :) xxxxxxxx

Thanks Kittique, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm hoping that my symptoms will be similar to my previous (because I'm getting similar ones) I'd just be panicked about loosing another baby :-(

Anyways, let's hope it's all good and we get a few more symptoms to compare :) xx

7DPO: Horrendous mood swings, weepy, skin break out, sore nipples (have had for a couple of days, so exhausted, bloated and starving hungry. Mad dream over night that I had to take my BBT immediately and woke poor DH at 2am in a panic because I couldnt find my thermometer. LOL.

I am 10dpo. Yesterday at 9dpo I tested :bfn: I know it was early but I couldn't resist!! But my symptoms have been Severely Moody! Like SOOO bad, I dont think I'm ever THIS moody. I've had the worst headaches in my life..yesterday it lasted all day it was so bad, been having these for about a week. 8dpo I was a bit crampy(gassy crampy) & bloated. I went 2 1/2 days without Pooing, which is very unnormal for me, I go EVERYDAY. My underarms are sore(but they were sore last month before AH so I don't Know??) & I've been so tired..I've been going to bed at 8:30, but yet so restless during the night tossing and turning alot. & been waking up sweating..and having sudden hot flashes sometimes during the day. Oh and I've had alot of CM when I wipe..

But I bet it's alll in my head and I get :af: by Sunday or Monday..:hissy:

Good luck to you all :dust:

im DPO7 today, since DPO3 i have had cramps, feel sick, sore boobs, sore nipples, white spots around nipples and back ache, also sharp pains in my stomach and sides. on DPO6 i had some light brown/pink discharge.

I got NO symptoms with my last bfp, so hopefully this will give some of you lovely ladies with no smptoms some hope! xx

I'm 10-11 DPO and I am hot and sweaty, sore breasts, spotted and bled 8-9 DPO.....hungry all the time, have to wee every hour or more often, grouchy, feeling stuffy in my nose, just feel blah :( tired all the time and major headache!

Got first second line on a test this evening... not sure how many DPO I am...

However in general im assuming im 10dpo today

1-5dpo first symptom Metallic taste... got worst each day, creamy cm
6dpo - tender boobs under arms few bubbly twinges, dry cm
7dpo start of sore boobs and dull ache, dry cm
8dpo cramps and sore boobs creamy cm
9dpo - bfn FMU with a frer, very tired, very sore and crampy, headaches dry to creamy cm
10dpo (CD28)- Same as above but very energetic, noticed also some CM today but it came and went, afternoon test called answer? not a cheapie! Faint BFP!

Hope this helps! i know i searched loads online for a sign!

Got first second line on a test this evening... not sure how many DPO I am...

However in general im assuming im 10dpo today

1-5dpo first symptom Metallic taste... got worst each day, creamy cm
6dpo - tender boobs under arms few bubbly twinges, dry cm
7dpo start of sore boobs and dull ache, dry cm
8dpo cramps and sore boobs creamy cm
9dpo - bfn FMU with a frer, very tired, very sore and crampy, headaches dry to creamy cm
10dpo (CD28)- Same as above but very energetic, noticed also some CM today but it came and went, afternoon test called answer? not a cheapie! Faint BFP!

Hope this helps! i know i searched loads online for a sign!

WOW!!! Mas...Congratulations!! Your symptoms are very helpful. Good luck with it all :-D xx

I'm 10-11 DPO and I am hot and sweaty, sore breasts, spotted and bled 8-9 DPO.....hungry all the time, have to wee every hour or more often, grouchy, feeling stuffy in my nose, just feel blah :( tired all the time and major headache!

Andrea, your symptoms sound like mine today...I'm grouchy, Hungry, hot and trips to the loo...fingers crossed!!

I havent had any spotting yet - not sure how many DPO I am actually, Im presuming im 8dpo...only had one period since my MC in june, so my cycles could all be to pot.

Very helpful info from you all! xx

Okay ladies all the symptoms I listed previously, apparently ARE BFP symptoms! b/c I got a BFP last night(early this morning actually when I got up to pee in the middle of the night lol) on a FRER test! It's kind of faint, but its there!

Congrats BlessedTwice and Mas!

8DPO: Sore nipples still there, spots seem to be calming down. Creamy CM. Mood swings still present. Now constipated (sorry) and having the odd lower abdo cramp. Also have funny taste in my mouth but I think I could be SS that.

Do these look positive to be 4 days before my missed period? they look a bit darker in person, my flash kept making them look lighter

HPIM1019.jpg

HPIM1021.jpg

HPIM1023.jpg

Hard to see on the last pic. But there def seems to be a line on the middle pic :D

Do these look positive to be 4 days before my missed period? they look a bit darker in person, my flash kept making them look lighter

Yes they look POSITIVE to me!! CONGRATS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->