TWW - Testing April 1

Hi ladies, how are you all? I just wanted to check in on you. I've had my BFP from an IVF cycle and have just had an early scan and seen the heartbeat.

Hi ladies, how are you all? I just wanted to check in on you. I've had my BFP from an IVF cycle and have just had an early scan and seen the heartbeat.

Omg congratulations :) :) :)
hope everything goes well for you :) xxx

Oh Charlie! How exciting!! I haven't been on here in forever. So happy to see a bfp for you after all you went through! Hooray! How's it going so fa? How's everyone else doin?

AFM...Well still waiting on a bfp. Blah. Losing hope. 10 dpo today but got talked into testing and had a bfn so I guess fingers crossed for next cycle...

It's going well, I have a scan on Friday to check everything's well which I'm terrified of because we lost the last one before 8 weeks they think.

Hope you get your BFP soon hun

Congrats Charlie! My little update is our beautiful little girl Alice Victoria arrived on 6th November (Williams 2nd birthday) weighing 6lb 2 :) will add pics when I get on laptop x

Here she is :cloud9:

Attachments

• Alice 4.jpg
    Alice 4.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Alice.jpg
    Alice.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2
  • Alice 1.jpg
    Alice 1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Alice 2.jpg
    Alice 2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Alice 3.jpg
    Alice 3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2
Charlie - congratulations!! brilliant news :) How are you feeling?

Loraloo - congratulations - she is just beautiful :)

Hope you have all had a great Christmas xxx

Not sure if anyone still checks here but wanted to update. I got my first ever BFP with expected due date of 2.12.2014.

Hope you are all ok xx

Thank you Charlie!

How are you getting on with your pregnancy? xx

i hadnt been on here in ages until i got an email notice about your post....congrats on your BFP!!!! and im so excited to see that you are also expecting Charlie....you are more than halfway done! :) do you know the sex or is it a surprise.

afm, my little girl will be 8 months on april 15. time flies sooo quick it is unreal! i love being a mommy, she is amazing. every day is just beautiful....you both will understand very very soon :) it was great being back. i should make a habit to check back in more often!!!

Not long left to go at all now. We do know what we're having, it's a girl.

Mexx I'm over the moon for you! Biggest congratulations! Xx

Congrats ladies! Still waiting here unfortunately! I think I'm just a dud after having one already. Hope you all are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->