TWW - Testing April 1

ah not fair. mines sat on his bum moaning hes hungry. i just told him 'u know where the chip shop is' lol. im such a good partener

My hubby does NO cooking either. He did try a couple of times when i had really bad morning sickness in my last pregnancy.

First he tried sausage, mash and pea's with gravy- The sausages were burnt, the mash lumpy and cold, the peas cold and the gravy, I can only describe as brown dish water :wacko:

Next he tried lasagne- from a box, can't go wrong you'd think? Wrong. He cooked it with the plastic lid still on, which melted all over the lasagne, the lasagne itself was still frozen then he had finished with it.

Safe to say I'll just carrying on cooking myself.

Ooh I love kettle crisps, and twirl bites !

Mmmmm ...... At this rate I'll look like I'm having a food baby! Haha

sounds like my man. he cant even make a bloody cup of tea right. he can manage to heat up chips in the microwave though im sure haha

haha thats what i thought. even if i dont get my bfp this month im gonna look pregnant by xmas. and is increased hunger a symptom? yey!

Stomach: Increased Appetite 5.1% of PG women get this 4dpo

Fingers crossed :)

I have felt excessively tired this last week. But I thought it was too early for symptoms and feeling tired.

My peak days on the clear blue fertility monitor were last week on Wednesday / Thursday so I'm not 100% sure (firest month using t) but thnk I ov on the Friday so no 4dpo?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/charts/chart-dpo-4-121111.png

if u test the beginning of december hun u should get a good result by then no matter what day u ovulated. im in the same boat. i know i would have ovulated last week. just not sure what day. had a break from opk's this month and i never get any ovulation symptoms

Ladies, what is your gut feeling for this month? I dont think its my month- with my others i just 'knew' x

im too afraid to say. i swore august was my month. just knew but then had a huge let down. i do feel different this month tho. any ladies think its their month?

Im not sure I like to say it but my gut feeling is im in with a good chance as DDT the correct days and I've felt different but it could be any number of reasons .... Unlike last month when I knew we'd not been successful. Anyone else?

I feel different but that'll be cos I've actually ov'd, I just can't decide this month. Theoretically we have a chance but even with nothing against us we'd only have about a 25% shot each month I think. Plus OH doesn't have a great sperm count

charlie u have to get ur bfp. i need ur help with my bump cards remember. lets all think positive :)

With my last baby- we werent trying- Id just stopped breastfeeding the LO, Id only had one AF, so hadnt got round to contraception. I was pretty sure id ovulated over the weekend (had ewcm fri/sat) so avoided dtd that time. We only dtd once and that was the wednesday night.

It was a few days later i just got this overwhelming feeling i was pregnant- i didnt have any symptoms or reasons for me to think i was, but it niggled and niggled away at me, sure enough, got a bfp. I do think women have a very strong 6th sense.

Def positive thoughts for all on this thread :) xxx

I feel different but that'll be cos I've actually ov'd, I just can't decide this month. Theoretically we have a chance but even with nothing against us we'd only have about a 25% shot each month I think. Plus OH doesn't have a great sperm count

Thats a 1 in 4 chance, theoretically, of all of us that have just posted on this page- at least 1 of us will be pregnant this month! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->