TWW - Testing April 1

I'm positive, just sleepy and achey. My tummy feels heavy lol. Watching ANTM now and waiting for my hubby to come home and cheer me up.

aww thats sweet. im just sat here in a miserable mood. im just reading sucess stories on two week wait.com. that site is addictive lol. swear everything counts as a symtom.

I think the problem is once someone gets a BFP every little sign becomes a symptom overnight. I'm really looking forward to bedtime tonight. Exausted lol

Well they're supposed to be day 21 tests which would be Thursday but 7 dpo would be Friday so I'm not so sure which day to go....

oh thats tricky. what does ur gp reccomend? will it take long for the results. and braven hows things with u today?

They always said for them to be cd21 but they've also said it can be CD20 or CD22 if anyone say isn't possible. I always get told to call in 3 days for results and call the next day and get them because I'm cheeky =D

does that work? my doctors receptionist would probaly tell me to bugger off if i did that lol. ah im soooooooo bored. nothing is cheering me up today. im in one hell of a mizzy mood.

Yeah it works, they only give me the number though and get my doc to ring me to discuss but I about know what the numbers mean so it works out. Might just go Thursday and then I can get my result earlier =P lol x x

Cheer up maryanne, how many dpo are you now? got long to go until you know either way? x x

im somewhere between 4dpo and 8 dpo i think. i ovulate different times every month and didnt use opk's this month as we were meant to be taking a relaxed approach. wish i had now tho. think im gonna go with 4 so i dont test to early.

Same days then, or a little off. You can't test too early then or I'll break and it'll be all your fault =P

mine! ah dont worry im never gonna hold out. hows gonna cave in first tho :p

Well to say that you're tempted to test already and I don't think I've ever tested before 10dpo I think you'll cave first lol

I'm going to need some serious persuading not to crack!

You can dooooooo it LoraLoo!!! I'm useless at remembering :dohh: how many dpo are you again?

You can dooooooo it LoraLoo!!! I'm useless at remembering :dohh: how many dpo are you again?

2 or 3 :rofl: I'm planning on waiting til 3rd Dec. Don't think i will manage it, but its a difficult week for me. Its my daughters birthday 26rd Nov, she died 2nd Dec, so i really dont want to test between those days x

testing on the 3rd sounds like a good idea then, hopefully for a :bfp: to pick you up x x x

ive already caved in once. and used an opk today but loraloo made me do that lol. im dertermined i wont cave in again. i actually went in boots today and didnt buy a test. im very proud lol

ive already caved in once. and used an opk today but loraloo made me do that lol. im dertermined i wont cave in again. i actually went in boots today and didnt buy a test. im very proud lol

Only 11 days to goooo you can doooo iiiiit :hugs: - think of it this way, it's only a week on Saturday :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->