TWW - Testing April 1

anyone classed as high risk will be scanned early. its normally 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 then 20 weeks and then every five weeks after that x

Not necessarily, its at the drs discretion, i have had friends that have had stillbirths and been refused an early scan. Im high risk, i wasnt offered an early scan last time, but i didnt ask for one either x

My DH will know because I'll have shreiked the house down and be a crying ball of blubbering gibberish lol

My dh isn't always in when I would test as I use fmu and on a weekend he wouldn't always be here ..... If it was a work day I'm sure id just wake him being very over excited!

while im on this thread- has anyone experienced stabbing pains in the cervix when ovulating? I had it sunday and monday :wacko:

there isnt much to see on early scans mind. i was so annoyed as when i had my 9 week scan with zack i was waiting to see a baby and all i could see was a flashing dot. still was nice to know he was safe and sound though. by twelve weeks though it looks like a baby :)

I think my doctors would regret telling me know because I'd go crazy lol. I am slightly higher risk but I also think due to having depression and anxiety they might give me the scan. My only worry is it was an attendent who said if I get my pos they'll make me an EPU appointment

of course its doctors discression weather they class u as high risk. but thats how our early pregnancy unit does things. u get an appountment card with all ur scan dates on x

there isnt much to see on early scans mind. i was so annoyed as when i had my 9 week scan with zack i was waiting to see a baby and all i could see was a flashing dot. still was nice to know he was safe and sound though. by twelve weeks though it looks like a baby :)

Bored of waiting, I just want it to happen now!

Really? At my 9 week scan with 3 yr old she was deffo looking like a baby, she was shaped like a jellybean but with stumpy arms and legs poking out :haha:

with ur problems charlie im pretty sure the midwife will refer u on ur first appointment. if the doctor doesnt before x

My friend had an 8 week scan because of early bleeding and the difference between that and her 12 week scan was massive!

My friend had an 8 week scan because of early bleeding and the difference between that and her 12 week scan was massive!

Its amazing how they develop week to week :cloud9:

really? zack was very small for dates though so that could have been why. mind u with the other two pregnancies that made it past that mark i still didnt see much. heres hoping for a big baby this time lol. really want a 3d scan.

really? zack was very small for dates though so that could have been why. mind u with the other two pregnancies that made it past that mark i still didnt see much. heres hoping for a big baby this time lol. really want a 3d scan.

I had one of those too :blush: only with Amy (3 yr old) she slept most of the time though, only woke up in the last 10 minutes, glad i had one though x

my OH was no help, all he kep saying in my 20 week scan was 'wow it looks just like a real baby' had to keep reminding him that it actually was a real baby lol

Spying n the baby .... I'm sorry but that description ade me smile!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->