TWW - Testing April 1

Good luck not testing!

I am not sure I will hold out till the 1st December but going to do my best! The days are dragging by :(

11 days is ages! arghhhhhh. im seriously gonna end up a raving looney by the time this is over lol

Good luck not testing!

I am not sure I will hold out till the 1st December but going to do my best! The days are dragging by :(

You can dooo iiiit tooooooooooooo :thumbup:

On another note, I may have gone crazy and hyper :yipee:

Crazy and hyper ..... Because of not knowing?!

I hate not knowing either way! It's worse than waiting for Christmas. One of the ladies I work with is currently on mat leave and she came in today with baby .... We both got married at same time so had hoped to be off together but now she'll def be back at work before I'm off :(

TBH i find the 2ww alot easier than waiting to ovulate. I hate that, i didnt ovulate til somewhere in the 40's this month (i gave up counting!) i'd love to have a 28 day cycle, it wouldn't seem quite so harsh getting a bfn i dont think, knowing i could try again in 2 weeks time!

always so hard when friends show off babies. still im sure u will get ur turn very soon :)

Fingers crossed we all do xx

ah not fair. mines sat on his bum moaning hes hungry. i just told him 'u know where the chip shop is' lol. im such a good partener

ah not fair. mines sat on his bum moaning hes hungry. i just told him 'u know where the chip shop is' lol. im such a good partener

Haha!!! Mine is sat on the floor with a friend playing war hammer ..... I'm sat eating jelly tots :)

ooooh jelly tots. its about the only thing i havent eaten today. might get OH to get me some on his way to the chip shop lol

You can't beat jelly tots!!!! They are my current favourite food ..... Them and gingerbread men :)

maybe it's revenge for the cheesecake! I have kettle crisps followed by twirl bites now. Goodbye all weight loss progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->