TWW - Testing April 1

Aww that was sweet of him. I do think mopping is strenuous and should be delegated :)

Hubby has a friend over tonight to play war hammer. We had pizza hut for tea and only say 20 mins from finishing I had to run to the toilet and now lower tummy is sore :( boys are both fine so not sure what has caused that :(

Thinking if I get a bfn tomorrow I may not test on sat to give myself a day off from seeing it.

It was lovely hearing about your bfp this afternoon. Are you going to stay with us on the thread even though you now have your bfp? It would be great to stay in touch with all you lovely ladies as we've been chatting for so long you feel like friends now :)

Xxx

Yes I will stay if you all will have me! :)

I have actually found second morning wee better than first morning! Good Luck with it tomorrow, everything crossed for you, it would be brilliant if we could be bump buddies!!

It would be fab! Second morning wee - need a four hour hold?

Have you worked out when your EDD is yet?

Xx

It would be fab! Second morning wee - need a four hour hold?

Have you worked out when your EDD is yet?

Xx

I didnt hold it for 4 hours i did about 2 hours. I didnt have anything to drink either.

I think around 4th Nov. Williams birthday is 6th November and Eves is 26th November!

Oh wow lots of November birthdays lol We would have too if I conceived this month but not hopeful. Definitely hope everyone will stay around after they get bfps! Would be nice too if we could all be bump buddies!

Good luck to everyone testing this morning xx

BFN for me - Used FMU with IC and FRER and SMU with a digi.

I could see the indent line on the FRER again which was annoying.

xx

Here is my SMU IC test. I *think* I can see a shadow of a line.... hard to tell if it iis just an evap... probably is... but hey I will hold on to any hope until AF arrives

x

Attachments

• IMG_2457.jpg
    IMG_2457.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2458.jpg
    IMG_2458.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 7
:( Just eaten my lunch. About 15 min passed and I had an awful tummy ache and real pains. So I went to the toilet and the same as last night - everything left my tummy :( I don't know what is causing this :( I've still got cough... maybe its all connected and I'm just run down :(

:( Just eaten my lunch. About 15 min passed and I had an awful tummy ache and real pains. So I went to the toilet and the same as last night - everything left my tummy :( I don't know what is causing this :( I've still got cough... maybe its all connected and I'm just run down :(

I see the line on the IC! Have u looked at the FRER since you first did it? Mine was so hard to see on the first one, and it got slightly darker over time. Like i say i passed it off as an evap but it wasnt xx

I've not. Tomorrow I will do another frer and I will keep it to refer to.

You having a good day? xx

Mexx, how many dpo are you again? When I got pregnant with my DD I was either 12 or 14 dpo (not sure exactly when I O'd) and I had only the faintest of lines. It wasn't really visible for a couple of days after I first tested (day after my missed AF).

As for me...I'm either 7 or 8 dpo today so way too soon for any testing. I probably won't even test unless my AF is late. Still feeling awfully tired and unrested when I wake up...keep having headaches and this morning I woke up feeling dizzy. Also feeling crampy but feels like AF cramps.

I'm not reading into anything really and pretty much chalking everything up to working camp this week and this head cold that I've had for 3 weeks now. AF is due in 5 days so guess I'll know either way then.

Fingers crossed for you Mexx and anyone else testing right now!

I'm not due till Monday / Tuesday so still time for something to happen / develop.

Working camp sounds very busy! Hope it goes well

xx

This is the tweaked image of an IC

I know I said I wouldn't it think ill be testing again tomorrow.

I take my hat off to all those ladies who don't test early!!

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 21
This is the tweaked image of an IC

I know I said I wouldn't it think ill be testing again tomorrow.

I take my hat off to all those ladies who don't test early!!

Xx

I deffo see something Mexx, does it look like it has any colour when you look at it? x

I for sure see something where the line would be...a shadow of a line. :shrug: Loraloo...love the new siggy

It's very faint but I think it has the slightest hint of colour .... Will see tomorrow.

Well said braven - new sig looking great!!

Thanks I was feeling brave :blush:

I hope you dont mind but i inverted the test for you x

Attachments

• mexx ic.JPG
    mexx ic.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 6
Really hope this is it for you, definitely see the line when inverted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads