TWW - Testing April 1

Thank you. I have no idea how to invert it myself :/

I am looking forward to testing tomorrow - hopefully there will be something there!!

Has anyone any good weekend plans?

Xx

You two are making me want to test early lol but I know it would be wasted and a disappointment, so must resist.

No big plans, just glad my crazy week is over and can relax a little. My mother is coming over tomorrow and I'm cooking her a birthday dinner. also going to see my friend who is moving away one last time before she leaves. You?

Oops sorry!!

Sounds like some nice things planned. I hope it's not too hard saying goodbye to your friend.

Hubby and I have no plans for tomorrow. Relax mainly I think. Sunday he's out in the afternoon and I will do some last bits of school work before I go back on Monday. This half term holiday has gone by too quickly :(

Congratulation LoraLoo! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm good, just plodding along until June and desperately trying to lose weight between now and then.

Well done on the weight loss Charlie! And good luck with reaching your goal :)

BFN for me this morning Think I'm just unlucky for evaps and seeing the indent lines. Never mind... my time will come.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Sorry to hear that Mexx. I've been out at a craft fair all day, sold a few bits and got a few leads which is good

Well done on the craft fair Charlie :)

I did another IC this afternoon. It looks like the one I posted yesterday. Very confusing!! Think tomorrow I will wait till afternoon to test. I only have a few tests left though so can't test as much as maybe I'd like

Xx

FC Mexx. I have tonnes of tests but I'm not going to use them unless I'm riddled with symptoms because it's just unlikely.
Do you have a doctors appointment booked in?

How is everyone doing? Been quite last couple of days.

Loraloo how are you feeling?

As for me, just hanging out waiting on AF to show. I have my moments of crampiness that tell me she's going to show soon. I am 11 dpo today (I think) and am expecting AF anytime between now and Wednesday. Would love it if she didn't show but I'm not hopeful of that at all.

Mexx, how are you?

Cant believe you have held out and not tested Braven! Remember i was really crampy too! Its not always a bad sign x

I'm ok- really tired.I've been at my Mums all day because we are having a new boiler fitted. Apparantly we are lucky to be alive- the old one had gas leaks, carbon monoxide leaks (the alarm went off just over a week ago) and the whole old boiler had been fitted wrong and was a death trap :nope: So he has had to knock half my wall off and hubby has to plaster it up before tomorrow so the new one can be fitted. So im at home with no hot water and no heating- great!

I have 1 digi left i was thinking of doing it on Thurs but im really scared, Im so scared that the numbers wont have gone up or that it will say Not pregnant.

Aww I'm sure it'd be fine but I'd be nervous to do it too. It's so nerve wracking. Scary about your boiler. My mom had a similar situation recently but only because she didn't realize she needed to have it serviced every so often and it was leaking carbon monoxide like crazy!

No I haven't tested because every stinking month I have myself convinced I'm having pregnancy symptoms and I test and its a BFN and almost immediately (I kid you not, within hours) AF shows up. So I'm not doing any testing unless I'm late. I also don't think I am because I have next to no CM at. Completely dry and that says to me that AF is on it's way!

I found an IC amongst my opks :haha: tested and nice pink line. I need to stop this worrying because worrying isnt going to change the outcome!

I havent had much cm at all this month hun- not when ovulating of before bfp either x

Hi ladies,
Sorry I've not been here. DIdn't feel well yesterday and then today I was back at work. Unforunately AF arrived today :( The only good thing is no pains at all with it.
I've been brave and rung and booked a doctors appointment. Its not for 2 weeks as I wanted one where I didn't need time off work. I'm really worried about it ... I dont know why. Prob as I'll be admitting there is a problem and I dont know what he's going to ask :(
xxx

Hi ladies,
Sorry I've not been here. DIdn't feel well yesterday and then today I was back at work. Unforunately AF arrived today :( The only good thing is no pains at all with it.
I've been brave and rung and booked a doctors appointment. Its not for 2 weeks as I wanted one where I didn't need time off work. I'm really worried about it ... I dont know why. Prob as I'll be admitting there is a problem and I dont know what he's going to ask :(
xxx

If there is a problem (and there might not be) its best to know so that you can get it sorted- it might be something simple and thats easily 'fixed' :hugs: I'm sorry she got you hun :( xxx

Sorry AF arrived Mexx...that really sucks. Hopefully you can get some answers soon though.

Don't worry about the docs Mexx, you'll prob just get a referral or bmi checked and things. Then always remember you can ask to swap docs. I now insist on seeing the head gynae and they facilitate me. (i hate the juniors) x x

Just make sure you remember it's your health plan not theirs. I negotiate with my doc and get involved, if I don't I leave pissed off lol

Blah. So I broke down and tested lol And I stupidly accidentally bought a blue dye test. And I didn't use FMU...and I looked at it after it dried and pulled it apart lmao. So pretty much everything you're not supposed to do. But I thought I saw a hint of something. Which I know could mean absolutely nothing. I'm going to take the second one tomorrow morning but I still won't hold my breath on it because I know you can't trust blue dyes. Don't know how I didn't notice it was a blue dye but whatever, I really just wanted to feed the need to poas lol. I'm 12 dpo today, due on tomorrow. With DD I didn't get anything until 14 dpo so I know I could still have time if AF doesn't show.

On another note. I went to the grocery store to get the test and the cashier was an elderly lady (70's probably). She looked my order up and down and like looked at me funny when she saw the HPTs there. I smiled at her and she asked how I was and then she scanned it and bagged my items and then, like tucked the HPT into the bag among the other things...and then tied the top of the bag! She made me feel like I was doing something wrong lol I was like what the hell? I'm a grown woman standing here in front of you with my wedding rings on (not that that matters), I'm not ashamed that I'm buying pregnancy tests! I was kind of offended if that makes sense. Weird.

How's everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->