• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW - Testing April 1

Blah. So I broke down and tested lol And I stupidly accidentally bought a blue dye test. And I didn't use FMU...and I looked at it after it dried and pulled it apart lmao. So pretty much everything you're not supposed to do. But I thought I saw a hint of something. Which I know could mean absolutely nothing. I'm going to take the second one tomorrow morning but I still won't hold my breath on it because I know you can't trust blue dyes. Don't know how I didn't notice it was a blue dye but whatever, I really just wanted to feed the need to poas lol. I'm 12 dpo today, due on tomorrow. With DD I didn't get anything until 14 dpo so I know I could still have time if AF doesn't show.

On another note. I went to the grocery store to get the test and the cashier was an elderly lady (70's probably). She looked my order up and down and like looked at me funny when she saw the HPTs there. I smiled at her and she asked how I was and then she scanned it and bagged my items and then, like tucked the HPT into the bag among the other things...and then tied the top of the bag! She made me feel like I was doing something wrong lol I was like what the hell? I'm a grown woman standing here in front of you with my wedding rings on (not that that matters), I'm not ashamed that I'm buying pregnancy tests! I was kind of offended if that makes sense. Weird.

How's everyone else?

I always get embarrassed buying tesats, dont know why I am married and we have been together almost 14 years. I think its because I know that they know what we've been up to :rofl:

Ooooo exciting with the test! Do you have a pic? I have only ever had 1 evap with a blue dye and in hindsight it was an obvious evap cos the line was so thin and only went half way up the test xx

Blah. So I broke down and tested lol And I stupidly accidentally bought a blue dye test. And I didn't use FMU...and I looked at it after it dried and pulled it apart lmao. So pretty much everything you're not supposed to do. But I thought I saw a hint of something. Which I know could mean absolutely nothing. I'm going to take the second one tomorrow morning but I still won't hold my breath on it because I know you can't trust blue dyes. Don't know how I didn't notice it was a blue dye but whatever, I really just wanted to feed the need to poas lol. I'm 12 dpo today, due on tomorrow. With DD I didn't get anything until 14 dpo so I know I could still have time if AF doesn't show.

On another note. I went to the grocery store to get the test and the cashier was an elderly lady (70's probably). She looked my order up and down and like looked at me funny when she saw the HPTs there. I smiled at her and she asked how I was and then she scanned it and bagged my items and then, like tucked the HPT into the bag among the other things...and then tied the top of the bag! She made me feel like I was doing something wrong lol I was like what the hell? I'm a grown woman standing here in front of you with my wedding rings on (not that that matters), I'm not ashamed that I'm buying pregnancy tests! I was kind of offended if that makes sense. Weird.

How's everyone else?

I always get embarrassed buying tesats, dont know why I am married and we have been together almost 14 years. I think its because I know that they know what we've been up to :rofl:

Ooooo exciting with the test! Do you have a pic? I have only ever had 1 evap with a blue dye and in hindsight it was an obvious evap cos the line was so thin and only went half way up the test xx

No, no pic. I was trying to read it at work with my boss wandering around the office :haha: I'll take one in the morning after I've held it for at least 4 hours. We'll see what happens then. Not real optimistic though but I'm not out til the witch comes!

Hope we log on to some positive news Tomorrow!

How are you Charlie? x

I'm alright. Been moody the last couple of days and it's meant I've missed the gym, but on the plus side I have still lost a sliver of weight and if the moody is from hormones it means my body might be getting back on track. I'd prefer to conceive without Clomid if I can because then my body might be less shocked by the hormones.

No good news from me this morning :nope: Tested and it was a BFN and feeling more and more like AF is coming on...so it's just a waiting game now I guess. Sad. But on to next month. Wondering if I should be talking to my doctor at this point. Probably not yet. We stopped using protection in July so it's been 7 cycles. Not that long but feels like forever. Blah.

No good news from me this morning :nope: Tested and it was a BFN and feeling more and more like AF is coming on...so it's just a waiting game now I guess. Sad. But on to next month. Wondering if I should be talking to my doctor at this point. Probably not yet. We stopped using protection in July so it's been 7 cycles. Not that long but feels like forever. Blah.

I'm sorry hun :( Time drags when TTC. It took us 4 cycles this time, but 6 months- as i bled on and off after losing the baby for weeks, but it seemed so much longer. You feel like you are constantly waiting- waiting to ovulate, waiting to test, waiting for AF. It might be worth talking to your Doctor if to just put your mind at rest :hugs:

Thanks. I hate waiting. Now that I know I'm not pregnant I just want to fast forward two weeks to ovulation time lol I wish it worked like that. Guess I'd better get a new lot of OPKs and be ready to start BDing and testing soon as AF has gone. Wish I could temp...that made things so easy last time around and I didn't feel as clueless as I do now.

Sorry to hear that Braven. You could ask your doc but I know in the UK you have to have been trying over a year to get help and they may just waffle about TTC & BF. I could be wrong though.

How you both doing Mexx and Loraloo?

I've overexercised today so gunna have to eat before bed, seems like such a waste of time though!

Yes I'm sure I'll have to quit BFing before I talk about it...so I suppose that's out until we wean. So as AF is pending, I've had the MOST intense cramps ever. Jees...I can't remember ever having such a build up to AF with the cramping before. Makes me worried that when the gates do open it's going to be a pain in the ass of a period.

Hya girls so my af is due 2moz tested 2day got bfn have no signs of af coming even though I had really bad cramping a week ago for a few days still getting creamy cm boobs are sore to what shall I do if af don't come could I still be pregnant

Hya girls so my af is due 2moz tested 2day got bfn have no signs of af coming even though I had really bad cramping a week ago for a few days still getting creamy cm boobs are sore to what shall I do if af don't come could I still be pregnant

You're not out until the red lady sings x

Hi girls,

Sorry to but in but im just wondering if any of you have ever had a faint positive then a negative the following day?? Im confused???

TIA

xxx

Marie- theres always hope until AF arrives, though i think by now you probably would have gotten a + test. Are you 100% on when you ovulated?

Rach, sorry no, but could possibly have been an evap or maybe you are just very very early?

Charlie- are you still going to the gym? If so how is it going?

Braven- I do think the breastfeeding might be playing a part in it hun. Are you going to let LO self wean? x

Mexx- you have been quiet I hope you are ok :hugs:

I'm ok. I'm going to make a GP appt for next week I think xx

Loraloo you're probably right. I told her the other day that she's 18 months now, no more milky and my husband looked at me and said, really? And I said no...and he said oh good, that would break her little heart lol I want to be done sometimes and other times I don't. She's so attached to the comfort still that I really hate to take it from her. It would break her heart. I think I am going to day wean absolutely though so she only gets it before bed and at night and go from there. Slowly phase it out. I just can't believe it's being affected by BFing because I got AF back when DD was only 4 1/2 months. Ah well.

Loraloo you're probably right. I told her the other day that she's 18 months now, no more milky and my husband looked at me and said, really? And I said no...and he said oh good, that would break her little heart lol I want to be done sometimes and other times I don't. She's so attached to the comfort still that I really hate to take it from her. It would break her heart. I think I am going to day wean absolutely though so she only gets it before bed and at night and go from there. Slowly phase it out. I just can't believe it's being affected by BFing because I got AF back when DD was only 4 1/2 months. Ah well.

I know I must admit i dont really understand it either if AF retxurned when she was 4 months- but i guess there are lots of different hormones when it comes to breastfeeding. Totally know what u mean about breaking their hearts- i found it hard to wean down to just morning and night but once i did it i was glad. Its such a bond though, its difficult to wean or to stop altogether both for us and them! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->