• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW - Testing April 1

Hey all, I have been off here for a while as I think I was getting too stressed and was reading too much into everything ... but I think the break did good :) 3rd (long cycle - 40-50 days ish) cycle trying after having the implanon removed on 25th October and I *think* I got my bfp yesterday :) it is faint but did another an hour ago andbi think it slightly darker so nowni know it wasn't just a dodgy test I might be bake tks wait until Thursday or Fri to test again and hopefully get a darker line xxx what do you guys think? Hope everyone is well :) View attachment 576667

Those look great, congrats! My tests took awhile to darken up with my LO and I never got a line as dark as the control because i just stopped testing. Deffo positive though! :happydance:

Thank you :) xxx this thread helped me alot late last year so wanted to come back and share :) x hubby won't believe it though until get a darker test x I want to get it a bit darker before I take a digital one xx I don't know when I ovukated either, best guess would be 21st or 22nd so only 10 or 11 dpo atm x

That's very early, no wonder the line is light! My husband did the same thing with my positive with my DD, didn't believe it because it was light. Silly men.

took another test this morning and it is about the same darkness as last night, maybe a tiny bit clearer/darker xx

photo (6).jpg

Yep definitely pregnant digital test confirmed x I believe it now. Xxx

Attachments

• 20130305_212109.jpg
    20130305_212109.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
How's everyone doing? I've dropped a little bit more weight (birthday this week put over a lb on), now at my lightest in about 5 years again which is good, just got to try keeping going because it's getting harder. Not sure what's going on with my body as I'm still doing lots of spotting brown, may ask the doctors if I can take progesterone to clean out.

How's everyone doing? I've dropped a little bit more weight (birthday this week put over a lb on), now at my lightest in about 5 years again which is good, just got to try keeping going because it's getting harder. Not sure what's going on with my body as I'm still doing lots of spotting brown, may ask the doctors if I can take progesterone to clean out.

Amazing on the weightloss! I would definitely talk to the doctor if you're still having spotting...seems to me its a long time to be doing that. Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I agree with Braven, 2 months is a long while to be spotting for, get to quacks. Cpuldnt be ovulation bleeding could it?

Braven how are you?

I hope Mexx is ok, she hasnt been around for a while :(

AFM , just done another digi (i know, need to stop) and finally got a 3+ so feeling very happy x

It's brown and stringy and gross. Looks like old material though. I've left a message with the gynae so she should ring sometime today or tomorrow I hope.
Congrats on the 3+ Loraloo x

That is awful...I would think you should for sure get checked out...maybe you have something leftover in there and you don't want to end up with an infection.

I'm doing fine. AF finished a couple of days ago...just impatiently waiting for ovulation. Got my opks in the mail and going to start testing every day starting this sunday. Thats about all. Weather is starting to look nicer here which is always nice. Winter is so depressing.

Glad you're feeling satisfied with your new digi lol It's hard not to worry I know. Feeling ok?

Yeah feeling ok. Im at Drs tomorrow so feeling a bit anxious. DH and I have a bit of a disagreement whether i should bring something up- can i ask your opinions please ladies?

When we lost Alfie in Sept, my Dr went through spome results with me. The placenta results werent back just the basic bloods which test for iron, infection etc. He came to the blood clotting one and he said normal is 1-9 and mine was 0.9. He said this was ok as it was basically 1 :shrug: But it has played on my mind. Even if it is 1 surely thats the extreme end of the normal range? We have a strong fam history of thrombosis so i do feel i need to ask, however DH says the DEr knows best and that i shouldnt question him as he would have said if it was a problem :shrug: What do you thinK??

We have had some quite nice weather this last week or so but back to rain today. Cant wait for Summer :) xx

I like to be involved in my medical plan so I would always ask my doctor a question like that. A good example is now, I'm sick of brown spotting so I've come up with a solution and am checking with my doctor not waiting for them to decide. If you don't feel you have a good enough relationship with your doc for that, ask to see another.

I've left a message for the gynae to ring me, I'd assumed it was normal :wacko:

I don't see what harm it would do to ask? I mean I don't really think it could be construed as you doubting his ability or decisions or whatever, its just concern. I'd be concerned too and even if he was put out by you asking, so what? It's for the health of your baby and if you're not satisfied with his answer, seek a second opinion if you don't feel it's right. I don't know anything about clotting, thrombosis, etc but if you think something could be off better to check then to sit passively and hope everything will be ok, right?

Thanks ladies, thats what i think too. Bloody dh making me feel bad for asking :growlmad: Will let you know what he says! x

Hi all,
sorry I've not been around - had problems with the internet and then being back at school it was rather manic. Anyway, I think the internet problem is fixed now so yey :)
I'm currently waiting to ov - should be tomorrow I think. I have my doctors appointment this week, i'm not sure what to expect or what questions they will ask or really what will happen so feeling rather nervous about this :(
How are you all doing? For those of you testing, when are you next due af?
Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->