• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW - Testing April 1

Loraloo you're probably right. I told her the other day that she's 18 months now, no more milky and my husband looked at me and said, really? And I said no...and he said oh good, that would break her little heart lol I want to be done sometimes and other times I don't. She's so attached to the comfort still that I really hate to take it from her. It would break her heart. I think I am going to day wean absolutely though so she only gets it before bed and at night and go from there. Slowly phase it out. I just can't believe it's being affected by BFing because I got AF back when DD was only 4 1/2 months. Ah well.

I know I must admit i dont really understand it either if AF retxurned when she was 4 months- but i guess there are lots of different hormones when it comes to breastfeeding. Totally know what u mean about breaking their hearts- i found it hard to wean down to just morning and night but once i did it i was glad. Its such a bond though, its difficult to wean or to stop altogether both for us and them! x

How did you night wean? I honestly don't know how to get her to sleep without BFing her. She gets really really upset and screams at me if I just try to hold her and get her back to sleep. :nope: Did you have to have to have your husband do it?

Loraloo you're probably right. I told her the other day that she's 18 months now, no more milky and my husband looked at me and said, really? And I said no...and he said oh good, that would break her little heart lol I want to be done sometimes and other times I don't. She's so attached to the comfort still that I really hate to take it from her. It would break her heart. I think I am going to day wean absolutely though so she only gets it before bed and at night and go from there. Slowly phase it out. I just can't believe it's being affected by BFing because I got AF back when DD was only 4 1/2 months. Ah well.

I know I must admit i dont really understand it either if AF retxurned when she was 4 months- but i guess there are lots of different hormones when it comes to breastfeeding. Totally know what u mean about breaking their hearts- i found it hard to wean down to just morning and night but once i did it i was glad. Its such a bond though, its difficult to wean or to stop altogether both for us and them! x

How did you night wean? I honestly don't know how to get her to sleep without BFing her. She gets really really upset and screams at me if I just try to hold her and get her back to sleep. :nope: Did you have to have to have your husband do it?

We ended up doing controlled crying with her- within 2 nights she was sleeping through the night so i went from feeding her every half hour during night to sleeping through 12 hours solid. Thats when i fell pregnant. I then cut her down to just morning and night- it was so hard, but I had to stick to it because it was getting silly the mount she was feeding for comfort during the day. Id bring her out of her cot in the morning and feed her in bed with me so she still had that bonding/comfort. Then at night Id feed her upstairs in my bed again and put her down awake in her cot. Its not easy! xx

Hugs Braven!

Loraloo, I'm still going to the gym been a bit of a rubbish week this week though. Went Sunday, Wednesday and will go Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday. Just gone back to full days at work and been a bit grumpy. Losing weight still though

I was actually mistaken and AF didn't arrive yesterday lol But I've had some spotting this morning so CD 1 for me. On to a new cycle. I'm on a mission this month. I'm going to order 2 weeks' worth of OPKs from online and test regularly and tell DH we're BDing every other day after AF has gone and every one of my fertile days whether he likes it or not lol

I read every other day was better than everyday to allow sperm quality and quantity to build.

Yeah last month I O'd on the Monday and we BD Fri, Sun and Mon. That was it. I was aiming for every other day as i expected to get a + opk on the Mon and O on Tue, but it happened a day early and I got the + on Sun and O on Mon.

Doesnt sound rubbish to me Charlie, you sound really motivated! Well Done!

AFM- Booked Drs appt today- I go next Friday. x

I went tonight and pounded out about 600 calories and going for a walk soon. Nearly at my half a stone goal so I'll weigh in and go to the gym tomorrow.
How you doing Loraloo

I went tonight and pounded out about 600 calories and going for a walk soon. Nearly at my half a stone goal so I'll weigh in and go to the gym tomorrow.
How you doing Loraloo

Thats brilliant :) Hopefully when you start TTC again you will be refreshed, focused, and really healthy! Im thinking of starting slimming world again just so it keeps me on track to eat healthily.

I'm ok, been feeling quite sicky this morning, and just shattered. I dont ever remember feeling sick or tired this early on with the others :shrug:

Loraloo - sorry you're feeling sick already! Hope you can find something to ease it. Yay for your appointment!

Charlie - good for you, sounds like you're very focused and doing an awesome job. Wish I had the time and energy to do that lol Hubby and I are doing a low carb diet every other day and I'm hoping to see some results from that....I need to lose a bunch even to get to my pre-pregnancy weight...terrible.

AFM - got my OPKs ordered. AF has begun properly now after spotting most of the day. Feels like it's going to be an awful one. I'm sooo crampy. Ah well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Can't wait for the work day to be over so I can get out of here.

Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend? :)

Not doing much here i dont think!

Do you have anything nice planned for the weekend? :)

Not doing much here i dont think!

No, just relaxing. I've been so tired lately. Wish I could have just a couple nights of uninterrupted sleep. Heck, even one would be nice. Might take all the kids swimming on Sunday but not sure yet.

Just been for a walk and now some yums.
I'm going out and stuffing my face tomorrow night! Birthday meal :D

Had to come on and say I did it! half a stone since the 4th Feb. Now just to keep it off while I birthday it up.

Happy Birthday Charlie and well done! Hope you are going to treat yourself today for it?? xx

Birthday is on Tuesday. I ate loads and discovered I like sushi! I'm right back on the wagon today though and plan to squeeze in an hour at the gym before going to see my dad.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend

Hey all, I have been off here for a while as I think I was getting too stressed and was reading too much into everything ... but I think the break did good :) 3rd (long cycle - 40-50 days ish) cycle trying after having the implanon removed on 25th October and I *think* I got my bfp yesterday :) it is faint but did another an hour ago andbi think it slightly darker so nowni know it wasn't just a dodgy test I might be bake tks wait until Thursday or Fri to test again and hopefully get a darker line xxx what do you guys think? Hope everyone is well :) ATT_1362424881479_photo.jpg

Hey all, I have been off here for a while as I think I was getting too stressed and was reading too much into everything ... but I think the break did good :) 3rd (long cycle - 40-50 days ish) cycle trying after having the implanon removed on 25th October and I *think* I got my bfp yesterday :) it is faint but did another an hour ago andbi think it slightly darker so nowni know it wasn't just a dodgy test I might be bake tks wait until Thursday or Fri to test again and hopefully get a darker line xxx what do you guys think? Hope everyone is well :) View attachment 576667

Those look great, congrats! My tests took awhile to darken up with my LO and I never got a line as dark as the control because i just stopped testing. Deffo positive though! :happydance:

Hey all, I have been off here for a while as I think I was getting too stressed and was reading too much into everything ... but I think the break did good :) 3rd (long cycle - 40-50 days ish) cycle trying after having the implanon removed on 25th October and I *think* I got my bfp yesterday :) it is faint but did another an hour ago andbi think it slightly darker so nowni know it wasn't just a dodgy test I might be bake tks wait until Thursday or Fri to test again and hopefully get a darker line xxx what do you guys think? Hope everyone is well :) View attachment 576667

Those look great, congrats! My tests took awhile to darken up with my LO and I never got a line as dark as the control because i just stopped testing. Deffo positive though! :happydance:

Thank you :) xxx this thread helped me alot late last year so wanted to come back and share :) x hubby won't believe it though until get a darker test x I want to get it a bit darker before I take a digital one xx I don't know when I ovukated either, best guess would be 21st or 22nd so only 10 or 11 dpo atm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->