TWW - Testing April 1

Loraloo I had no idea that you are 9 weeks hun :O lol x

Yes had a scan last week and was 8+3. Heres my little Norman. He looks like a sheep on this pic :haha: x

Attachments

• paper 001.jpg
    paper 001.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
Thanks :cloud9: Id got myself in such a state expecting the worse i cried through the entire scan and made the screen all wobbly :dohh: lol x

I think I might ov this month, I didn't when I thought I was last month but I had an 8 day AF (2 days may have classed more as spotting and the whole thing was light) and now I'm CD11 and have had EWCM today. (Like a full egg white, bleh). So got to get to DTD and doing OPKs on the hopes that this is my body finally working as it should.

Hi Charlie; when I estmated when I ovulated last month; I had no ewcm at all I was completly dry; and I soo wasn't expecting for + on my test; how many cycles have you had since ur loss? I had a chemical in february and that bleeding lasted nealy 9 dayss;
Ewcm is a very good sign tho; have you taken a ovulation test or are you tryin to avouid them? X

I've done OPKs the last 2 days. I thought yesterdays IC was pos but I did a digi and it came out negative. I've just got to keep on testing and DTD I think. I had the MC in January so it's been nearly 3 months now. Not sure how many cycles though, maybe 1?

Hope this is your month Charlie!

Love the scan pic Loraloo :) Very sweet

Frizzynad - congratulations!! WHen are you due?

I've had another no go month. Currently on CD11 and waiting to Ov. I am really hoping this is our month as would be due end of Dec and it would be so special to be expecting around this time of year - our second wedding anniv, hubby birthday, my birthday is Jan and of course there is Christmas. I'm getting to the point where I am tired of trying and trying every month but never getting my BFP :(
Got a 21 day blood test planned for this month so hopefully find out if everything is working as it should.

xx

Thanks Mexx :) I'm due around 8th or 9th December x
Hopefully for the both of you this will be your month; I have my fingers crossed for both of you my sweeties :) xx

Don't you find this wierd or is it just me; I went doctors today and I told her I'm pregnant; she wanted me to do a urine test to double check or something :S was she ment to give me a scan date or something? I took my own test today and yep still bfp! And I have to wait a week for their results; very confused; should I call them monday and tell them I've taken my own test and it positive? I don't know what to do lol x

That's weird, my doctors has no desire to double test me or infact see me. Think it's just individual policies

Yhh I thought so; she said once the results are back I get my 1st prenatal appointment but I want that to happen sooner; I donno what they're playing at :S x

You don't normally get the appointmwnt until about 8 or 10 weeks I think

Nah; I ment I want them to give me a date for the a prenatal appointmet sooner so that I know; lol I know the appointment won't be for another 4 - 5 weeks; just want a date sorted sooner x

Some Drs do confirm the pregnancy though my surgery never have x

Yhh I've never know any GP's comfirming pregnancy when you've already confirmed it yourself... 5 timesss! Lol; so I've decided ill call the doc monday or go in person and tell the I took a urine sample for pregnancy but I've taken tests of my own that are all + ; really don't know why this doc wanted to 'double check'

Is cramping normal btw? I can feel like a warm achy crampy feeling in my tummy which seems to be movin up to my belly button x

Well I'm now classing myself as 2WW. I had a pos IC on CD13 and CD14 AM but never got my pos digi which is annoying. Stopping testing now as it's driven me to tears yesterday and I'm not changing anything! Going to request d21 bloods and see as I may not have ovulated at all. If they come bac pos I will be testing around the 22nd April although may try hold out longer in case.
Hoping to work away the 2ww with craft fairs to stop me dwelling too much.

Good luck Charlie! I personally dont rate the digis that highly anyway! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->