TWW - Testing April 1

I just bought another 20 test sticks, I just like the confirmation they give. I'm a hormonal emotional wreck today :(

I'm going for my 21 day bloods on Monday to see if I ovd. I ran out of sticks so wasn't able to test fully, I thought I had another box when I didn't - oops!

Then I've just had an appointment through this morning for a hospital apt next Thursday for an ultrasound. It said it would be external, but possibly also internal.... really not liking the sound of that :/ I don't really know what to expect.

Hubby has just transferred to same docs as myself so we have an apt on Monday to sort getting him referred for SA testing as well.

I hate all the waiting that goes with trying to conceive :/

xxx

AF is due 23 / 24 April so will prob start testing from 18th. Probably a bit early but I get impatient waiting. It will distract me from the hospital appointment.

Does anyone know how long the results from a blood test take to come back?

xx

Ive had D21 bloods and they told me 2 business days but usually I get them next day cos I'm cheeky. I've had the internal ultrasound too, chance are they will do one. It's not too bad if I'm honest, just focus on a spot on the ceiling lol x x

How did your bloods go Charlie? Have you had your results back?

I had my bloods on Monday and got hospital appt for scan tomorrow. Then have arranged an appt for the 29th April to get the results back from both and discuss what next. Matt has also been referred for SA test so just waiting for that to come through now.

I will be 5 days before AF tomorrow but got a frer and I'm going to test. Not expecting anything to show but will be a good distraction, for 5 minutes at least.

I also rejoined weight watchers. I only want to loose a stone or a stone and a half but it's going well so far and has given me something else to think about.

How's everyone else doing, both on Ttc journey as well as pregnancy.

Hope everyone is well xxx

Hope your scan goes ok Mexx, what is that to check for? Hoping and crossing everything that this is your month! Hope you see 2 lovely pink lines on that test!

All ok here, 11 weeks now, scan next Wednesday xx

Ooh not long till your scan! Have to let us know how that goes!! How have you been keeping?

It's an internal scan to see if everything looks as it ahould be. Doc said it was the first step in deciding what to do next.

Xx

My blood tests sucked! 1.7 program level which is way below the ovulation threshold and now I seem to be sick. Ovary pain and dehydration, deep joy.
hope your results are better than mine hun x x x

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that Charlie. Whats the next step for you?

I've just got home. Glad it is over with now. My first ever hospital appointment. Only thing she said was that I have a slightly bicornuate uterus. *blank face* She said it is when the uterus is shaped liked a hard. She said in most cases it shouldn't cause problems conceiving.

I looked at Google to ask what it meant. On one site I saw that in some cases women with this need their cervix sewing during the second tri to keep baby in as it were. My Mum has told me in the past years ago that I had to get sewn in as I wanted to be born so I wonder if this is something that she also had. I did try and ring her on way home but her phone is off

xxx

Next step for me is just to wait until my next appointment and keep trying to lose weight (I've been really lapse lately).
glad nothing so far has been negative news for you Mexx

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well; just a little update on me; I have my 1st scan on Monday to check if baby is ok; I had a little spotting this monday gone a few hours after sex and got a little scared when it was still there on Wednesday when to my hospital; done loads of test and said everything is normal; the last nurse I saw said sex doesn't cause spotting and that I could be miscarrying or it could just be something normal; she sent me home thinking the worst but I can't find out anything till the 22nd April to see if it was a miscarrage or not; they also said my cervix is still closed; the spotting has almost turned clear now but I'm still scared about my scan on monday would they find a heartbeat this early? How would they know if the baby is still there if its gonna be so tiny :/ I'm very scared and confused :(

How is everyone else getting on? When are u all goimg to test? X

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well; just a little update on me; I have my 1st scan on Monday to check if baby is ok; I had a little spotting this monday gone a few hours after sex and got a little scared when it was still there on Wednesday when to my hospital; done loads of test and said everything is normal; the last nurse I saw said sex doesn't cause spotting and that I could be miscarrying or it could just be something normal; she sent me home thinking the worst but I can't find out anything till the 22nd April to see if it was a miscarrage or not; they also said my cervix is still closed; the spotting has almost turned clear now but I'm still scared about my scan on monday would they find a heartbeat this early? How would they know if the baby is still there if its gonna be so tiny :/ I'm very scared and confused :(

How is everyone else getting on? When are u all goimg to test? X

Sex CAN cause bleeding to the cervix, the m/w was talking rubbish! I hope everything is ok, at 7 weeks you will see the gestational sac, yolk sac and a little baby with a heartbeat :) Its amazing really.

Mexx, Im glad the scan didnt show up any problems! Have you tested yet this month?

Charlie, sorry the bloods didnt show ovulation :( How strange when you had all the signs. When will they start you back on the Clomid?

Braven- any news from you this month?

AFM- Im ok, im pretty tired but Aaron is taking me out tonight its the first time we have been out child free in 7 years, lol. Little bit excited! xx

No news for me...I'm having a rough time of things lately...financial issues and now apparently job issues. Think I've spent the last 24 hours straight crying my eyes out. Blah. Anyways...I think I'm ovulating soon, been having ewcm for a couple of days...hubby and I BD'd last night...honestly my heart isn't in it right now. Anyway.

Loraloo, can't believe you're so far already, almost into 2nd tri that's awesome. Sad I couldn't join you in first tri though!

Mexx, I've heard of bicornuate uterus...and I've known people with no issues getting pregnant with the condition so fingers crossed.

Charlie, sorry tests were not great...fingers crossed for you too

Frizzie, I spotted at 7 weeks and 9 weeks and both times were after sex. I had a low lying placenta which caused the bleeding. I was on pelvic rest until 14 weeks and everything was perfectly fine! I'm sure all's good with you. I also was able to see a heartbeat at 7 weeks with internal scan.

:hugs:

Hi Everyone,

Happy Weekend!

Charlie - when's your next appointment date? What's it for?

Frizzynad - hope everything goes ok on Monday for you. Will be thinking of you!

Loraloo - how was your night out? Where did Aaron take you? Hope it was worth the 7 year wait!! I tested this morning with an IC but then went to sort the washing and forgot to check it for about 45 mins. I can see what looks like an evap / indent line. I don't think this is my month. I'm due AF on Tuesday.

Braven - sorry to hear your going through a tough time at the moment. Hope things turn around and start to pick up soon.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend in the sunshine,

xx

Well, it's Sunday again which means my weekend has gone far too quickly again!

I tested again this morning.... got another lovely indent line :(

AF is due on Tuesday. I've got one FRER left which I will use on Tuesday/Wednesday if nothing arrives.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->