TWW - Testing April 1

I'm jut debating if it's too early to go to bed lol .... Hubby's friend is still here and don wanna appear rude lol

my OH was no help, all he kep saying in my 20 week scan was 'wow it looks just like a real baby' had to keep reminding him that it actually was a real baby lol

I think my husband will be like this too. And my friends lol

ah if ur tired hun, sleep. if ur expecting ur body will need the rest :)

men just dont get it till the baby is actually in front of them.

They are still playing silly game lol - looks most boring!

my sons 7 and id love another boy. they are so sweet. although id equally love a girl to do girly things with. dont think i care either way lol

I would pick a girl if I cold choose but I'd be more than happy with a healthy baby of either sex. Hubby would teach this game to a girl or boy lol. War hammer is the longest game ever invented I'm sure!!!

thats the main thing, a happy healthy baby. ooooh i hope i get my bfp. in the mood for a spot of baby clothes shopping lol

I have no preference what so ever, but i have an equal mix anyway. So long as baby is healthy. If we are lucky enough to have another, we wont be finding out the sex this time round- what about everyone else?

i found out the sex with my son zack and with my third pregnancy with little tabitha although i think id quite like a suprise this time :)

I'd want to find out the sex but I wouldn't tell other people.

On a none TTC note - Royal Mail have lost 2 of 3 cards I sent to someone!!! Grrrrrrrrr now I have to fill in forms and submit claims and remake cards :growlmad:

dont get me started on royal mail, more of my mail gets lost than delivered lol

dont get me started on royal mail, more of my mail gets lost than delivered lol

They were supposed to redeliver a parcel today and didn't bother with that either. They've really wound me up. Thankfully I know the person who I was sending it too otherwise that wouldn't go well for my tiny Facebook business :growlmad: grr argh

aww u will be busy on here if we all get our bfp's. just think, bump xmas cards, birth announcement cards, christening invites, thank u for the gift cards, the list goes on haha x

I think my hubby wants to find out sex.... I can see pros to both but undecided.

Royal mail never seem to get it right I they?!

Ooh - do you have a link to your fb business? Would love a look if you didn't mind xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->