• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW - Testing April 1

I would love to sleep through the TWW and just wake up in time to test and get the BFP i'd love to have it and know over christmas :)

I don't have one this year =( Might have to get me and the hubs one each while we're off holidaying x

no food would be safe from me then lol. and no after xmas dieting. would be fab :) what a great time to tell friends and family too.

I make greetings cards so I could do one from bump. Oh it would be fantastic x

Especially if I could get an early scan in, which I know I'm getting a EPU referral so there's a chance.

i will hopefully have had one by then too. due to my losses and difficult pregnancy with my son this pregnancy (if i am pregnant that is) would be classed as high risk straight away so will have alot of scans. bit scary but worth it to see how little bean will grow.

yea im glad this time round that i will get the help right from the start, just gotta get a sticky bean first. easier said than done. still positive thinking is the way forward. really want chesecake now :( its a daft idea as i was sick earlier. expect me to moan later when i feel sick again lol

Don't go blaming me =P

I hope we all get our Christmas sticky BFPs so we can compare homemade bump cards =D

oh ur gonna have to make mine for me. im useless at that kinda thing lol. people would think my 7 year old had made them lol.

You could tell them he did lol. I'd be happy to help you if you get your BFP =D x x

no hes a smart little sod. hed probaly do a better job than me lol. he spent the evening telling me why the moon landing couldnt possibly have happened. no way he gets his cleverness from me lol.

Sounds like my stepdaughter lol. Too smart for her own good. Urgh I'm so knackered

join the club. totally pooped. least i have peace and quiet. sent OH out to get cheesecake. he wasnt pleased but told him its good practice for when i have pregnancy cravings lol.

Lol poor OH, at least he's well trained, mine wouldn't even get me it from the fridge =(

Big :hugs: to all you ladies who have been TTC for a long time and who have had losses. Can't imagine what you're going through. Hopefully we can spread some babydust around this thread and get some BFPs right before Christmas! I will say, that although it WAS wonderful to be expecting over Christmas...I just hope the morning sickness holds off! When I was pregnant with DD it set in ON Christmas day. And I went through 25 weeks of sickness after that lol I have my fingers crossed for all you ladies!

well the mood ive been in today i dont think he would argue with me lol. ive been like hitler with a headache all day. could tell i was getting on his nerves as he went out to wash his car. he even cleaned all inside. he never does the car. think anything was better than being with me today lol

its awful isnt it. i had it on all of my pregnancies right from the word go. and they say morning sickness, it bloody lasts all day lol. ur right tho, we need to keep hope alive on this thread a get a couple of xmas baby bumps cooking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->