TWW - Testing April 1

awww its a shame though, thought we could have had our first bfp there :winkwink:

thanks ladies, i do a test on behalf of all of us in the name of science and i end up looking mad haha

My DH is trying to voice control his phone to tell me I smell. It's like having a child already!

im doing no more experiments tonite barhanita! did i not mention theres a mental health clinic just around the corner from me? id get sectioned lol

Anyway, Ive realised that aside form what your user name/signature etc tell me, i dont really know anything about any of you, age, where you are from etc. Right then, who wants to start? lol

im maryanne, but everyone calls me maz. im 25 and live in caerleon south wales. im a dog trainer and im so glad to be able to do a job i love :) x

I'm 24, DH is 26, he has a daughter I have no kids and I live in Harrogate, UK x

hehe... thats a good point.

I'm from Cheshire, England. I'm a 28 year old primary school teacher. I'm married and coming up to our first anniversary.

https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/61263_552497174765817_1218411849_n.jpg

Thanks ladies :flower:

I'm Lora, 29, been with DH 13 years, we got Married in March. We have 6 babies including our angels Eve and Alfie, and a daft dog called Oscar. I've been a SAHM since having Amy until that point I did Support work for people with disabilities and intend to return to that field once the little ones are at Nursery/school x

I am 24, and I live in California. I am getting my doctorate degree and love cats. We had two loses this summer, but all the labs came back negative, so I am hoping for a miracle.

I would love to be a SAHM ... at least until chn were old enough to school, but as the main wage earner I dont think we'd be able to afford it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->