TWW - Testing April 1

oh yes my name does make me sound like one of the waltons.
and as long as u didnt see that and think of me charlie haha

I would love to be a SAHM ... at least until chn were old enough to school, but as the main wage earner I dont think we'd be able to afford it :(

I was the main earner but by the time you account for childcare costs etc it just wasnt worth it for me. Ive worked pt and ft after the kids, and also now a sahm and can honestly say there are pro's and con's to both imo :flower:

just found out zacks gonna be a cow in his school xmas play! awwww. hes crying though as he wants me to make the costume like an alien cow and i said no lol

I'm impressed that you are going to make the costume yourself!

just found out zacks gonna be a cow in his school xmas play! awwww. hes crying though as he wants me to make the costume like an alien cow and i said no lol

Ah let him be an alien cow, cruel mother :winkwink: lol x

I wish the rest of this TWW would hurry up. That and the takeout I ordered lol!
What's everyone's symptom list and DPO up to? x x

mmmm take away.... what kind have you ordered?

i no im awful arent i :p it was bad enough last year when he ended all the carols in his play with 'oh yeeeaaaa' and jazz hands. i cant face an alien cow this year lol

I wish the rest of this TWW would hurry up. That and the takeout I ordered lol!
What's everyone's symptom list and DPO up to? x x

I honestly dont think they are symptoms, like i say ive only ovulated a handful of times in 6 years so they could just be normal post ovulation symptoms anyway :shrug:

My main one is increased cm, ive been having vivid dreams last 2 nights but thats quite normal for me, and the odd twinge- again this is normal for me anyway. Im 5/6 dpo

i no im awful arent i :p it was bad enough last year when he ended all the carols in his play with 'oh yeeeaaaa' and jazz hands. i cant face an alien cow this year lol

:rofl: he sounds a right character

mmmm take away.... what kind have you ordered?

Cheeseburger, chips and onion rings for me
Kebab, chips and onion rings for hubs

Followed by American Candy - Prezel M&Ms, 3 muskateers, wonka candy :thumbup:

Cooking breakfast lunch smell. Is upsetting stomach frequent urination ..n that weird butterfly feeling

all im having is a bacon sarnie :(

I had a bacon and egg sarnie for brunch you cant go wrong with a bacon sarnie can ya lol. Had lamb chops and jacket spuds for tea, fancy some nibbles now though, ho hum, I WAS going to slimming world, thats gone out of the window, not been for 4 weeks!

We had spaghetti bolognaise for tea.... pretty sensible for a Friday night!

i just couldnt be bothered cooking for me and the curry i made for zack and OH turned my stomach. good excuse to eat junk food all night lol

junk food is always a good plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->