TWW - Testing April 1

Lunch is still an hour away from me, and everything is closed today. So I might just grab a frozen pizza.

Girls, do you allow yourself to drink during tww?

Lunch is still an hour away from me, and everything is closed today. So I might just grab a frozen pizza.

Are you not out Black Friday-ing?

I don't drink anymore on my TTC journey anymore

i dont drink at all when ttc but i think alot of women do. its a personal decision.

I'm sitting here trying to convince myself that testing isn't a good plan.... but as i need the bathroom anyway lol.....

I'm 7dpo according to phone app... but its 9 days since i got my first peak on the cbfm.

Getting twingy feelings now... hopefully they are all good :)

I also dont drink ... its rare for me to drink anyway.... after trying for 6 months we decided to cut out all alcohol... but i could really fancy a nice cold glass of wine now hehe

I do, not heavily cos im not a big drinker anyway i cant cope with hangovers! If i have to do 9 months drink free im going to make the most of having a couple of glasses while i can! x

Are you not out Black Friday-ing?

No-no-no. I don't want to die, smashed by crazy crowds. Plus, I am working today half-day.

It's just today I am celebrating my birthday with my friends. So I wanted to have a beer, but I guess I should skip.

Off for a splash in the bath bbl ladies x

Enjoy your bath.... have lots of bubbles :)

Brrrr! I am freezing tonight! Hubby says he is warm so I cant put the heating on. I'm frozen. I've got two blankets on me and a hot water teddy on my neck to try and warm up. Also laptop on knee. Nothing is working and my hands are like ice :(

fingers crossed it is. I just cant get warm :(

I am also cold all day today: wearing a thermal underwear layer, a fleece and a leather jacket. And it's 70 degrees in the office!

theres lots of women saying they have experianced it but cant find a site that states its an actual symptom :( X

theres lots of women saying they have experianced it but cant find a site that states its an actual symptom :( X

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=80

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->