TWW - Testing April 1

me to, my son is moaning to turn the heating off as hes baking. think its time to get me dressing gown on lol

hubby moaning too but i'm too cold for it to go off atm

being freezing and tired/headachy are my main symptoms today.

Really dont feel like entertaining tonight but not going to cancel as will prob be the last opportunity to do it for a while with N and A having baby soon!

I'm not cold today but I am knackered! I could happily go to bed now instead of finishing up here. yawn

i still have a suspicious lack of symptoms. am a little tired but nothing major, and uti feeling has disapeared again so not sure what to make of it.

This wait is dragging by..... i just want to know!! COme on body tell me some good news :)

i just want to know either way now. grrrrrrr no wonder im so bloody moody today lol

i'm feeling a bit sickly... dont know if its a symptom or cos i've just eaten a chocolate brownie...

I'm sooo tempted to test tomorrow but the odds of it being neg far outweigh the odds of it being pos

charlie u arent starting to crack are u? come on we rely on u to be sensible and keep us all in check lol

Charlie... let us know what you decide. If you test I will test with you... I know its early but I want to know!

hmmm :/ just got A strange shooting pain in my bb.... not normal for me.... ooh i hope its a good sign as know chest pains can be good indicators :)

i had that in one of my middle pregnacies. my boobs werent sore, but just kept getting odd shooting pains through them every now and again. sounds a good sign hun :)

:D I jsust hope we aren't disappointed

me to. the nearer AF due date is getting the more nervous and worried im getting. just want to know now. so hard to think about anything else.

yeah it certainly is.... trying to get distracted by something / anything else but it isn't working :/

Do you mind if I join, this is first month ttc.
I had the implant out and haven't had a period since 2009, so have no idea when I am due.
But had EWCM and positive ovulation stick thursday the 15th, so assuming I ovulated on the fri, I would now be 8dpo, and planning on testing on the 1st or 2nd.
I have been noticing symptoms, but I am looking for them so ... not sure what to make of that xx

its just the pressure. OH is convinced i am pregnant after that faint line this morning and now im worried about disapointing him. arghhhhhh this is so rubbish. im getting the ice cream out. that will cheer me up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->