TWW - Testing April 1

Also supposed to hold out until the first so not me either lol but that'd be fun!

trying to hold out until the first. won't test before monday at the earliest

Morning ladies!
Just read through the last 72 pages since I went to bed lol! I love the community friendly feeling on this thread... Thank you.
I'm due af on Friday 30th. Lying in bed now and really want to test ..... How do you ladies resist?

Also my phone app now says 6 days left till af ..... So of course I'm thinking ooh a free could work!!

I resist because I know it'll be BFN and it'll drag me down. Also knowing earlier will do nothing but cause me to get very giddy and I have a busy few days, lol.
Selling at a craft fair all day today so that should get me through 8dpo I think

Craft fair sounds like a good way to keep yourself busy!

I am currently trying to work up the motivation to get some school work done :/

Finally 7DPO! So I'm now half way!
I just don't feel well at all today :( just wanna sleep all day but I've got things to do!
How are you all feelin today?

I'm feeling freezing! Woke up dying for a wee!

Trying to get my planning done for this week at school, but can't say i'm feeling motivated!!!

How are you?

yea im good thanks, woke up and took a test this morning, as im still doing the testing everyday like my gp said, and i swear there was another faint line. my OH even said he can see it this time and he never sees my imaginary lines so im really hopeful now :) but my symptoms just arent there bar that bloody uti feeling which comes and goes.

Ooh, exciting! I hope it is a positive :D
Are you going to upload the picture somewhere to spur the rest of us on? xx

yea if i can get a pic it actually shows up on lol. by faint i mean extremely faint. have to hold it up to the light to see it. im not getting my hopes up as i know theres every chance its nothing. wondering weather OH can actually see it or weather hes just agreeing with me that theres a line there for a quiet life lol

ahhh... you never can tell with men, but I'm sure you're not seeing things. You come accross as a very sensible woman :)

I have sore ish boobs and mild cramps. plus creamy cm. I remain ever hopeful x

Sounds hopeful Maryanne!

Well I'm full of 'symptoms' this morning- headache, cramps, sickness, horrible taste in my mouth. Yes, I caught the kids sickness bug :cry: I feel rotten.

oi charlie! but i must agree im not the most sensible of people. i was the one dipping preggo tests into pepsi last night remember lol

haha!

We are meant to be having friends over otnight - including my friend who is very preg and due in 2-3 weeks. I'm very excited for her and her hubby, especially as I know they tried for like 5 years to get this far.... but I was just hoping I'd have my BFP before baby was born. Sounds silly I know.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->