TWW - Testing April 1

no its not silly. i do always try to stay happy for my friends when they are expecting but it does get difficult. my friend gave birth a month ago and going to the hospital to see her and the baby was so difficult. especially as if i ever try and talk to my friends i always get 'well u have one child so why dont u just give up ttc now'. no one really understands

I am genuinely happy for them ... its just ... hard

Ahh well.... whats everyone up to today?

We need to tidy the house before people come over later .... sounds fun hey!

im in stepford wife mode. baking cakes and making some bread. its quite difficult though as both OH and zack are arguing over licking the cake mix off the spoon i used to mix. boys.

I love baking :) I'd bake for tonight, but I know my friend is bringing cakes so I will save it for another day. I am alternating cleaning with school work.... just cant get motivated to plan... but keep telling myself if I do it today at least I wont have to do it over the Christmas holidays. Sorted a few powerpoints for this weeks lessons... and got my maths planning done.

Bathroom is clean now, washing put away and general tidy up started....

im just waiting for the baking to finish now and then off to walk my mental dogs. not really the day for it. horrible weather here but then it is wales so shouldnt be suprised lol

I'm currently 50p off break-even and I've ordered £9 of stuff, so not brilliantly

Hope you get some more sales soon Charlie x

Morning ladies...no symptoms this morning other than the usual...except feeling extra bitchy but that could be cuz dh started a fight with me last night, lol.

My very first bfp was soooo faint i could barely see it and dh couldn't see it at all...i don't think he believed me for days. My hcg was slow rising and my first positive test was around 14 dpo...very faint...even my blood test a couple days later was barely positive...so if you see something, anything at all...and its a pinkdye test..its probably real

im just not sure weather to count it as anything as the consultant said yesterday that my hcg level was below 5 and i know that hcg can double every 48 hours but would that be enough to pick up on a test? anyone know what the levels have to be to be picked up by a test?

aren't the sensitive tests from 10 or is it 100? I cant remember what I read i'm sorry

i know i cant remember either. just have to wait and see what happens. not classing it as anything yet just in cause i really do have line eyes and its nothing lol

Well hopefully it continues to go up for you! Fingers crossed

depends on the test really. I've got by ovary pain at the moment but I've sold enough to be in profit

better than a loss though :)

Just made hubby get me hot water teddy - he is really hot but i'm freezing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"