TWW - Testing April 1

Ooooh Congtats! Im Soooo pleased for u.
Yea Im ok. Took a test this morning and thought it was another bfn. Oh looked again tho and sure enough there was another faint line. Im off to the docs today tho as i just dont feel right. I just have a very bad feeling about this. Sounds daft i know but i no my body so well after all theese years.

How did it go at the doctors MAryanne? Hope all is ok x

Oh my! You have been writing A LOT this weekend!;) Congrats to the positive tests! I'm feeling very hot today. I usully never do that so something weird is going on. Maybe a cold or something. I'm probaby 8DPO today. Sore nipples, but I always have that between OV and AF, but if I'm pregnant it doesn't stop when I'm getting closer to testing day. So thats's my sure sign but it's to early to tell yet. Hope we get more BFPs here!:)

Fingers crossed its a good sign! x

Morning everyone :) How is everyone doing this morning (know its not morning for some of you lol)

I'm ok, feeling a bit down though and feeling exhausted today :( I feel like i'm out this month.... got another bfn today

Ooooh Congtats! Im Soooo pleased for u.
Yea Im ok. Took a test this morning and thought it was another bfn. Oh looked again tho and sure enough there was another faint line. Im off to the docs today tho as i just dont feel right. I just have a very bad feeling about this. Sounds daft i know but i no my body so well after all theese years.

How did it go at the doctors MAryanne? Hope all is ok x

think she's got caught up with things since she got back. sure she'll share in time. x

How are you feeling today Charlie? Has it sunk in yet? x

how's everyone doing? anyone got any new symptoms anyone? hope you're all doing well. x x

Bet you'll be waiting on tenterhooks waiting for the phone call tomorrow !!

I've not had any new symptoms.... a neg Frer test today

stay positive everyone. it's still early days!
I've got about 3 people reckoning mine will be twins for such a strong pos at 10dpo so who knows x

I ordered some of the FRERs from the link someone posted the other day... thank you to whoever it was. Had 10 arrive in the post today which cost me the same as like 4 on amazon :)

stay positive everyone. it's still early days!
I've got about 3 people reckoning mine will be twins for such a strong pos at 10dpo so who knows x

Ooh... well you have waited long enough to deserve the blessing of twins :)

twins would be so great! I guess you will wind out on your first u/s

I got my blood drawn today... Will do another FRER shortly to see if it is darker than yesterday.

When will you show your BFP, Charlie?

I'll put my test up tomorrow when I get home from our night away. I expect I would find out at my first u/s just waiting to find out when that will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->