TWW - Testing April 1

It's quiet here tonight.

Looking forward to seeing your bfp tomorrow :)

Barhanita - hope your frer is darker :)

Xx

My FRER seems darker today. What do you think?
https://imageshack.us/a/img803/6489/lalx.jpg

It is quite night. Maybe it is a quiescence before we get more bfps and more dark bfps.

Wow that's an amazing dark line :) exciting times ahead!!!

My FRER seems darker today. What do you think?
https://imageshack.us/a/img803/6489/lalx.jpg

It is quite night. Maybe it is a quiescence before we get more bfps and more dark bfps.

that's definitely stronger hun. when do you get your blood test results?

tomorrow morning... the nurse told me she will be happy with anything between 10 and 700

Charlie, did you get your blood drawn. I am sorry if I missed it on here.

no haven't got into the docs yet. my docs reviewing my notes tomorrow and deciding when she wants me in. I'm gonna try beg for a scan at 6 weeks but I don't know cos it's the first time I've ever been pregnant.

Ill second that Charlie :)

I'm so tired tonight - my eyes hurt *yawn*

Hopefully you sleep more than last night xx

Goodnight everyone! It's lunch-break at work now, and I am just sitting here with my pizza and smiling!

I couldn't sleep any worse. just wish my husband wasn't hyper and horny. I can't be bothered

Smiling to yourself is good.

As for the horny husband.... Prob more annoying.... Especially as you're tired.

I've just come up to bed .... Wondering if to continue testing in the morning.... Or if to wait.

Only symptom today is more extreme tiredness and chest hurt and felt a bit strange when I took my bra off. Not a normal pre AF one for me. ...

Barhanita - definitely darker! Yay :)

As for me...not much going on still. AF is due in 2 days (maybe - cycles aren't regular). My nipples have been tingling today...and sore...but my 15 month old has been nursing like a newborn so it could be from all of that....and I'm still slightly crampy. Not holding out much hope for myself but super excited for everyone else!

Barhanita - definitely darker! Yay :)

As for me...not much going on still. AF is due in 2 days (maybe - cycles aren't regular). My nipples have been tingling today...and sore...but my 15 month old has been nursing like a newborn so it could be from all of that....and I'm still slightly crampy. Not holding out much hope for myself but super excited for everyone else!

Just been looking at your BF signature. I remember when i was BF my 20 month old (at time) and fell pregnant, Id not even had an AF in all that time :dohh: makes me wonder how i managed to fall pregnant, and yet when you are trying, that bloody egg just wants to evade you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->