TWW - Testing April 1

I don't know, crazy how that works! I got af back when my lo was just 4 1/2 months and I'm pretty sure I've been ovulating much of that time. Annoying.
Barhanita - definitely darker! Yay :)

As for me...not much going on still. AF is due in 2 days (maybe - cycles aren't regular). My nipples have been tingling today...and sore...but my 15 month old has been nursing like a newborn so it could be from all of that....and I'm still slightly crampy. Not holding out much hope for myself but super excited for everyone else!

Just been looking at your BF signature. I remember when i was BF my 20 month old (at time) and fell pregnant, Id not even had an AF in all that time :dohh: makes me wonder how i managed to fall pregnant, and yet when you are trying, that bloody egg just wants to evade you! x

Hi ladies. Im sitting here in the car while dh drives....or actually stuck in traffic to be more accurate lol. The bfp progessions look good ladies! I really pray this thread is a lucky one. No new symptoms for me. Still have the tender nipples but they dont seem as bad as yesterday. 5 more days left and its getting harder and harder not to test!

60 is fab!

I cracked and tested with an IC this morning- BFN so looks like I'm out! I'm fine about it, it was my first proper month trying, roll on next month! xx

I almost cracked this morning but I didn't...I just don't wanna waste the money and risk the disappointment of testing right now. I'm on CD 32 today and AF should be here tomorrow but last month my cycle was 35 days...soooo it could end up being that late again. I'm having some one sided cramping today...

On another note...I'm exhausted today. My DD Avery has been sleeping terribly since DH and I got back from our honeymoon. She's nursing like crazy and sometimes waking up every single hour. I feel like I have a newborn again without the euphoria...I sure hope she gets this sleeping thing down by the time we have a new baby...and I hope the next one is a good sleeper! I feel like a zombie

Hi Ladies, I'm new to this thread. Hope you don't mind me barging in :blush:

I'm 8dpo (as you can see in my ticker) and plan on testing on Dec 1st but I feel like I'm going to crack before then *sigh*

Congrats to the BFPs so far on this thread, seems like it might be a lucky one! :dust: to ALL!!!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I didn't update u yeaterday, hope ur all well,
Ok so I went to my doctors yesterday, it was wiv a doc that I really don't like!
He refused to give me a blood test for pregnancy and called me strupid for asking for 1, and said if I do get pregnant, he's goin to refuse to treat me, so deffo movin to another GP,this is why I don't really go to my GP they make me feel stupid for even turning up!

Anyways enough of my ranting lol,
I took a test yesterday around 1:30pm and there was a very faint BFP :o
But I took 1 this morning and it was BFN :( I'm really confused now, not testing again till Saturday!
Boobs have started to feel very very sore today still got the same symptoms as b4 so sore boobs is a new one.
Feelin tired aswell! Just wanna sleep all day :(

Hi everyone!
Sorry I didn't update u yeaterday, hope ur all well,
Ok so I went to my doctors yesterday, it was wiv a doc that I really don't like!
He refused to give me a blood test for pregnancy and called me strupid for asking for 1, and said if I do get pregnant, he's goin to refuse to treat me, so deffo movin to another GP,this is why I don't really go to my GP they make me feel stupid for even turning up!

Anyways enough of my ranting lol,
I took a test yesterday around 1:30pm and there was a very faint BFP :o
But I took 1 this morning and it was BFN :( I'm really confused now, not testing again till Saturday!
Boobs have started to feel very very sore today still got the same symptoms as b4 so sore boobs is a new one.
Feelin tired aswell! Just wanna sleep all day :(

Hi Ladies, I'm new to this thread. Hope you don't mind me barging in :blush:

I'm 8dpo (as you can see in my ticker) and plan on testing on Dec 1st but I feel like I'm going to crack before then *sigh*

Congrats to the BFPs so far on this thread, seems like it might be a lucky one! :dust: to ALL!!!

Welcome!!

how are you all doing? how come we are not writing 30 pages a day anymore, talking about everything?

frizzynad, how awful hun! how can he refuse to treat you!

afm I finally managed to speak to my doc and she's said I won't get a blood test and she can't refer me for a scan, they'll reject it if she tries. so I've got to ring my doc.

Is there a reason you NEED to have a beta Charlie? Speaking from experience...I think I'd rather not know my beta levels. This time around I will be happy with a hpt and refuse a beta if offered.

Ahh..well...I mean obviously if it will make you feel better go for it...but from my experience it causes more worry than anything. I had very slow-rising hcg and my nurse practitioner had me soo worried that I was going to lose my baby because my levels were low to start with and slow to rise and I spent days crying and worrying about it. I won't get one going forward. If you have a strong line on an hpt then you shouldn't need betas, really. But thats just my opinion.

I just want confirmation, I don't need to know rises and things. TBH I'm not that bothered about bloods, just had expected them.

https://imageshack.us/a/img62/4935/img20121126wa0001.jpg

My frer on Monday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"