TWW - Testing April 1

I don't think they're standard. That frer looks great...my line was never that dark and I tested probably 5 more times after I got my first bfp lol

Braven NO caving in and testing!!! if you cave then i just might as well! 4 more days, we can do this :) although i do feel that af is on her way because my cramping is so strong today. I know that can mean either but cant help feeling out!

lol yeah I never got a really dark line on my frer...you've got a really strong bfp or twins lol I didn't cave, I didn't, no worries!

You're not the first to say twins. Kinda why I wanted the bloods, if the docs saw it was high it might persuade them to scan early lol

Wow Charlie - thats a great line for so early!!! I love your new sig too :)

As for why I've been quiet - i've been at work all day, home now but still working. I can't really access the site at work and I'm a teacher so dont stop when I'm there.

How is everyone feeling? I'm frozen and feeling like i'm out so a little low about that :( I know you cant tell either way for def till af arrives but I don't think I'm lucky :(

Oh my god I'm PMSing like crazy...I'm sitting here going through old photographs and crying my eyes out

Well, time for me to say goodbye. AF showed up today, a few days early and that has never happened before! Hope my cycle stays at 28 now:) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Well, time for me to say goodbye. AF showed up today, a few days early and that has never happened before! Hope my cycle stays at 28 now:) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I am sorry and good luck on the next cycle!!

I'm sorry :( :hugs: Good luck for next month and a christmas bfp xxx

Nothing for me Charlie... just feel out but waiting for AF to arrive still :(

I know im out, bfn this morning but going to test tmw anyway :haha:

Sorry the witch got ya...but you don't have to leave the thread! lol We can move on to the next cycle and keep track of all the ladies with BFPs :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->