TWW - Testing April 1

:( sorry about the early AF guys :(

I am sure ill test again in an even thought I'm not feeling lucky

Hey guys I'm new (though I have been reading many forums "symptom spotting" for months) and I thought I'd join this discussion right near the end, as you do.
AF is due Saturday 1st and though I'm not 100% sure as to when I o'd I am on cycle day 24 so only 4 days to go.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this month, but I'm not feeling very hopeful. (TMI warning) I've had rather odd CM today so I'm not sure if it's early AF or just something weird.
Congratulations on the BFP's on here already. Fingers crossed for more. :)

Sorry for AF and I really hope that the next Christmas cycle will bring you everything you want!

FX for everyone who is still waiting!! No symptoms, af symptoms and feeling "out" are actually great symptoms!

Nothing new with me, just playing the waiting game. Can I ask you ladies your opinion on something? Well next weekend is my cousins baby shower which is going to be super hard for me no doubt. My dilemma is that I know my "extended cousins" who I don't see often are going to be asking me when I'm going to be having kids. Sometimes I want to just tell them "I've been trying for a year and a half with a mc so when it happens you will all find out one way or another"....then I think to myself it is none of their business to know what's going on in my ttc journey. So my question to you ladies is....what is the best way I can answer them (without being bitchy) so they can stop asking me or kind of take a hint that it's not their business?

I remember the day my cousin announced her pregnancy, it was the day I found out my HSG results and possibly needing IVF....so emotional as I was, my older cousin turns to me and says "hurry up now it's your turn, stop being so lazy!" if dh wasn't there to calm me down, I would have gone off on her!!!!

Ughhh I'm so out...i feel af coming. It'll be here on time tomorrow I'm sure. Sucks

Nothing new with me, just playing the waiting game. Can I ask you ladies your opinion on something? Well next weekend is my cousins baby shower which is going to be super hard for me no doubt. My dilemma is that I know my "extended cousins" who I don't see often are going to be asking me when I'm going to be having kids. Sometimes I want to just tell them "I've been trying for a year and a half with a mc so when it happens you will all find out one way or another"....then I think to myself it is none of their business to know what's going on in my ttc journey. So my question to you ladies is....what is the best way I can answer them (without being bitchy) so they can stop asking me or kind of take a hint that it's not their business?

I remember the day my cousin announced her pregnancy, it was the day I found out my HSG results and possibly needing IVF....so emotional as I was, my older cousin turns to me and says "hurry up now it's your turn, stop being so lazy!" if dh wasn't there to calm me down, I would have gone off on her!!!!

I just tell people hopefully soon, which is not through lack of trying. or it'll happen when the time is right.

My next AF is due on december 25th, som I'm hoping for a good christmas present this year:D I hope most of you guys leave us and go over to the pregnant forum:)

My next AF is due on december 25th, som I'm hoping for a good christmas present this year:D I hope most of you guys leave us and go over to the pregnant forum:)

that would make for a great Christmas gift! you'll have to get your letter off to Santa early. :hugs:

Thanks Charlie. With my extended family if I say "hopefully soon" then their next question will be "so are you guys trying?" ugh, people can be so nosy! They don't know when to stop.

I'd just tell them to back off then lol.

I'm having a miserable day now! the docs are trying to get out of seeing me until 8 - 10 weeks. my works backed up while I've been off and my manager isn't here to talk to. iv managed to bully a gps appointment tomorrow but that's just cos I'm so anxious.

Sorry to all the ladies that AF showed up for :sad1: ...I hope you get a Christmas BFP!

AFM, I caved and tested last night, I got a positive but I think it might be a false positive. I'm not sure what to make of the results . I didn't test out the trigger shot like maybe I should have and I'm 9dpt so it could still be in my system. I'm going to wait until Saturday to test again. What do you ladies think?

I'm not sure with trigger shots but o do know you have to wait longer to test so could be x

BFN again for me but with a nasty evap. Deffo evap as appeared after the time limit! Think i'll give up testing for til AF appears!

The trigger should be out of your system by now. When I tested 6dpt, the line was super faint.....yours could be the start of the rel thing :) wait a few days and test again.

So sorry about the af's coming to town. I wish she would just leave us alone! Afm, 12dpiui and my boobs are becoming less sore and my af cramps come and go. I feel like I may be out??? 3 more days!

hi guys,
how is everyone?
I've had a BFN before work and tested again after I got home as had def held for long enough. HAd another BFN on an IC test. No symptoms.... tummy feeling wiggly but I think thats cos I'm STARVING!!! just waiting for tea to cook now :)
x

https://imageshack.us/a/img405/2825/imag1189.jpg

This mornings test 12dpo. Cheapie ASDA one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->