TWW - Testing April 1

Thanks, got cheapie tests for the next couple of days just to reassure me then gunna do another FRER on Saturday

I bet that FRER on Saturday is going to be SOO dark, Charlie.

Thanks, got cheapie tests for the next couple of days just to reassure me then gunna do another FRER on Saturday

Those cheapies are a god send when you get a bfp! I tested til i was about 10 weeks :blush: lol. Has anyone heard from Maryanne? Dont seem to have seen her post for a while x

Congrat Charlie! That BFP looks fabulous!

xx

Hmmm...I need to update the title if she did...wonder why she hasn't been back. Charlie, have you ventured over to 1st tri yet?

Maryanne's had a positive but is still waiting on more HcG tests on Friday and is worried I think.
I'm in a group for August Mums but other than that I've just had a frightened look around lol

August mummies.... how amazing does that sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Maryanne's had a positive but is still waiting on more HcG tests on Friday and is worried I think.
I'm in a group for August Mums but other than that I've just had a frightened look around lol

Frightened? Oh heck dont venture into 3rd tri then :rofl:

Aww Charlie I'm sure everything will be fine, then again what am I saying if I was you I'd be testing very day just to see that line.

My spotting from yesterday have completely gone away now. Part of my keeps hoping that it's a good sign but I'm not getting my hopes too high as you know af comes and bites you in the butt when you do. I've been having lower mild abdominal cramps all day too (more like twinges) but I'm probably over analysing everything.

Good luck to those still in the game!

Guess who.
Hey ladies. Sorry Ive been away for a few days. Yes i did get my bfp. Its a little touch and go at the mo so that's why i didn't post. Didn't want to bring the thread down by worrying everyone. Was gonna let u know Friday what was happening but good ol Charlie has talked me into coming back again.
Hope ur all well x

Hi Maryanne, nice to see you back :) How've you been doing?
Its lovely to see you back! :)
xxxx

I'm relaxed now after a bath and relaxing in bed. It'd be even more comfortable if the husband didn't wriggle and my cat didn't harrass me lol. x

Hey mexx. The witch still stayed away for u?
Thanks barhanita. Will upload my pic in the morning when Im on the laptop. Finally getting decent lines now thank god x

Big yey for the darker lines.
No AF yet. Due on Friday but my October and September cycles were only 27 days which is tomorrow. Still getting very negative tests :(

Yay, thats awesome. No need to be concerned about worrying us...kinda nice for us to be able to offer support to you if you're stressing about something! Congrats on the BFP though! :happydance:

That still doesn't mean anything hun. With my other pregnancies i never had a hint of a line till after af was due. Ur not out yet x

Thank u braven. I really appreciate it. I have been keeping track of u all. Nice to be back x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->