TWW - Testing April 1

thanks, ahh i sure hope i am actually pregnant. my boyfriend thinks i am because i eat more. i also have gotten a little cold within the last 6 days too.

thanks ladies :)) i am praying for ALL OF US TO GET A BFP ON SATURDAY OR BEFORE SATURDAY OR MAYBE A FEW DAYS AFTER :)

eeek! Ive got shingles! This was me ever so hopeful that I am pregnant due to tiredness but turned out its due to shingles lol. Im not giving up just yet though until the AF comes.

Congratulations to all with BFP's, good luck to all of us who are still waiting and very sorry to those whose AF turned up. xx

Fingers crossed babylove. Keep us updated.

Im good hun. Just feel.a bit sick and have a very sore Boob. Yes just the one Haha. Just so happy to have symptoms now :)

I'm 28 (29 in jan) and have been trying for 13 months.

Really want a baby in my twenties

x

Dang, and you have one child already right maryanne?

I am 21, and i've been trying for almost a year :)

Im an old fart 37 hehe. I tried 2 years ago for a year and then stopped last year because I got married. Starting TTC again since August.

aww :)) lovely! i am soo happy i am able to talk with you ladies, :DDDD this is what i needed

It does help talking to others who are in the same boat. Its a good comfort and support. Otherwise, we will all go nuts lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->