TWW - Testing April 1

Thanks Hun :) won't be long till I know either way.
If this isn't my month then next month ill be testing somewhere around Christmas / our first wedding anniversary. Trying to find a bright side to things

Hey Charlie. Thanks for covering for me. I do.appreciate it. Im back now :)

Goodnight ladies. I'm off work shortly, headed to get my baby and snuggle up with her on the couch and try to get rid of these god awful cramps I have. Like it isn't enough disappointment to get the witch, but she has to come with terrible cramping too! Blah. Everyone have a good evening!

Hope work goes well.
Enjoy your cuddles xx

Think I'm going to sign off for the night, have a bar of chocolate and then go to sleep. Night all x x x

:D i get to test Dec1st too!!
i will be CD30 tomorrow, so i will be CD32 by Dec 1st, ooh i sure hope i am preggers!

Good luck baby love :). You had any symptoms?

Good luck baby love :). You had any symptoms?

Yeahh i have been signs since about November 18th, so atleast for the past 10 ten days...
sharp/stabbing pain in stomach/uterus
sore boobs that i dont want my bf touching em
increased appetite
constipated or its the complete opposite... its so weird
feeling sick a few times

i would be atleast 4 weeks right, plus or minus 2-4 days... so anywhere from 3w5d to 4w2d... i havent tested since i would have been 3w3d/4d... so idk. i really think i am pregnant!!

Sounds like some good signs. Good luck xx

i think i o'd november 13-16th during that time so about 16dpo to 13dpo... but i believe i am 14dpo today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->