TWW - Testing April 1

i would. leaving u in pain and worried isnt right. the midwives might be a little more understanding x

Charlie, I am sorry to hear about all the confusion...

Where I grow up, in Russia, they see you the very second you wanna be seen, and they do all the tests right away. My cousin had 5 ultrasounds by the time she was 12 weeks, with her first one at 5 weeks to see a sac. Here in the US it is common to have your first appointment at 7-8 weeks. It seemed like nonsense to me after Russia.. But I guess it takes even longer in the UK. At least it's not 20 weeks like in some countries..

I really hope they will take you in early and everything is great and super healthy.

its so silly. they know women get anxious on their first child, especially if they are in pain. should always be someone on hand to reassure. not just leave ladies confused and worried x

Well I'm out girls. Started spotting yesterday and have full blown AF today. On to another cycle! Well maybe I'll get a nice new years present :) how's everyone doing? My cramps are awful!

thanks guys. waiting in the doctors now, hoping they'll do something. just being ignored is driving me mad

im sorry blondehopeful :( just think of it as a clear out ready for ur bfp next month :)
and just keep on at them charlie, if u feel something isnt right dont let it drop x

well if this doesn't help I'm giving in and seeing what happens. I'll only make myself more stressed and more anxious over it otherwise

I'm home from the doctors now and happy.
They've told me ovary pain is nothing to worry about. I only need worry if I get bleeding AND cramping, I've read this before but it's different from my doc lol.
She's requested for me to have an early scan which the system said will be 1 - 3 weeks and I've got my first midwives appointment on the 18th December. Meaning I'll be getting somewhere before Christmas

:happydance:

They've told me ovary pain is nothing to worry about. I only need worry if I get bleeding AND cramping, I've read this before but it's different from my doc lol.
She's requested for me to have an early scan which the system said will be 1 - 3 weeks and I've got my first midwives appointment on the 18th December. Meaning I'll be getting somewhere before Christmas

Yay, glad someone listened to you!! As for the scan, its unlikely you would see anything between 5 and 6 weeks, possibly an empty sac or sac with a fetal pole and yolk sac- just so you dont start getting stressed and worried if they dont see much, this is completely normal!

I think af may be on her way for me, feeling crampy!

I'm hoping the scan will end up being in 3 weeks so I have more chance of there being a hb but I know it's too early to be certain to see one so I won't get too worked up :)

Hope it's not AF coming for you x x

That's great news, I'm excited for you! Please post pics when you get them :)

Hi huys, hows things?
Glad you managed to get somewhere earlier Charlie.
No AF here, and still a BFN.
Tested with FMU and SMU after I got home from work... it was one of those days where you dont stop and didn't even manage a loo break! Grrr!!
xx

I'm expecting it tomorrow at 28 days.... however I'm not always 100% clockwork...

Last few cycles were 29, 27, 27, 31, 29, 26, 28, 29, 28, 28, 27, 27, 28

Is anyone doing anything nice tonight?

I'm waiting for hubbie to bring chippy home and then going to do some work

I've had chinese, I'm watching One Born Every Minute: What Happened Next? then I'm gunna get a bath and shower before bed

SOunds relaxing. I dont want to be late tonight as tomorrow is the school christmas fair... o joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->