TWW - Testing April 1

Haha.... children's tombola.... sounds slightly hellish! however, we've planned a staff catch up at the pub for tea after it has finished. If AF turns up I'll join the others and have a very rare drink.

Ughhh all my positivity just went out the window! My af cramps are terrible today! I swear if I didn't have the trigger shot and knew her exact due date, I would swear she's coming today! I really pray its my uterus expanding but it is so hard to keep positive. Two more days before testing day but I really feel out already :(

On another note, I am going to go see my cousin and his wife at the hospital to see their new baby girl. Talk about having to fight back tears! I've been very emotional lately, I am sure it's just my hormones from the trigger and of course this whole journey! I think today is a down day for me :(

Hope: FC it's just mood swings hun and you'll see a nice line on your test in 2 days x

Well I'm out girls. Started spotting yesterday and have full blown AF today. On to another cycle! Well maybe I'll get a nice new years present :) how's everyone doing? My cramps are awful!

sorry she got you, although what wonderful way to start the new year that would be x

Hope: FC it's just mood swings hun and you'll see a nice line on your test in 2 days x

From your lips to Gods ears!!! I am trying my best to hold on to every little bit of hope that I have left, which is not much :wacko:

you never know what could happen. I'd almost given up all hope that I'd ever get pregnant

:D how long have you ladies been TTC? & how old are you if you don't mind me asking :)

Just reading thru lol
I fink I'm the youngest one here been ttc since August 2012
But my boyfriend and and I was tryin in May 2011 but we gave up till this August, I'm 20, 21 in a couple months

Welcome btw :)

Don't give up hope ladies... Charlie has shown us what perserverence can lead to :D

My tummy feels odd.... o well.... if not this month I will be trying doubly hard for a christmas/ anniversary/ husband birthday BFP :)

HELLOO LADIES :D HOW ARE YOU DOING......? I AM ALMOST CD31, no sign of AF :D sure hope this is it!!!

When do u plan on testing baby? Hopefully you get your bfp :)

hope you're not out Mexx but if you are I hope you get your Christmas BFP hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->