TWW - Testing April 1

Especially the two week wait drives me nuts! Are you testing in 4 days? Good luck. x

awww it's day time where i live haha, but yes i will be testing tomorrow morning @ CD30 then again @CD32

I'm 32 trying for baby two and we've been trying for four or five cycles now

:D i get to test Dec1st too!!
i will be CD30 tomorrow, so i will be CD32 by Dec 1st, ooh i sure hope i am preggers!
welcome, FC you are hun x

eeek! Ive got shingles! This was me ever so hopeful that I am pregnant due to tiredness but turned out its due to shingles lol. Im not giving up just yet though until the AF comes.

Congratulations to all with BFP's, good luck to all of us who are still waiting and very sorry to those whose AF turned up. xx

Fingers crossed babylove. Keep us updated.
oh no, I hope you feel better soon hun and still get your BFP x

:D how long have you ladies been TTC? & how old are you if you don't mind me asking :)
I'm 24 and have been TTC 44 months with a short break before our wedding.

maryanne1987 Your lines look sooo good! Congrats of the BFP!

babylove0312 Welcome babylove, my fingers are crossed for you!

AFM, I tested this morning and I think I saw a SUPER faint line or possibly no line at all, which means the trigger is out of my system at this point. Hopefully good news will come in the days to follow.

How's everyone else doing?

I'm not bad thanks. had another little fight with the doctors where they were trying to cancel my appointment because they say I need to see a midwife, I then explained I'd spoken to the hospital and the secretary. they went off to ask a doctor and rang back saying to keep the appointment. I'm just getting confused now.

Charlie it really is a bumper that they're taking you through so many motions. If being ever so slightly pregnant isn't enough to deal with, the nonsense with the doctors appointment is a pain. Sorry you're going through this but I'm glad they're keeping your appointment.

I think it's because I'm so early and they want me to just wait it out but I can't ignore the ovary pain I'm getting and I have been super anxious. calmed down a little today with the realisation that it wouldn't change anything to know.

I'm not bad thanks. had another little fight with the doctors where they were trying to cancel my appointment because they say I need to see a midwife, I then explained I'd spoken to the hospital and the secretary. they went off to ask a doctor and rang back saying to keep the appointment. I'm just getting confused now.

Do you not want to see the m/w hun? Sorry i think i must have missed a post somewhere! x

I'd be happier to see a midwife but I don't have one lol, they haven't referred me left.

well the way it works here in wales is that u just register straight with the midwife unless u have had previous pregnancy complications or losses. and u can register from the minute u have u positive test. u get a home visit at about 5 weeks where they confirm the pregnancy and then a booking in appointment at about 9 weeks. my clinic wont let u see a doctor to confirm a pregnancy. all sounds a bit confusing for u hun. most clinics will have a number for ur community midwives. cant u get it and give them a call and find out what to do. ive always had such nice midwives. sure they will help x

I'd be happier to see a midwife but I don't have one lol, they haven't referred me left.

Ah right im with you now, with ours you usually book in with her around 8 weeks. If you are in pain im suprised they havent refered you to the epu! x

i would honestly just do that hun. ring ur clinic and ask for the community midwives number. then tell them about the pains u are having. if ur worried and ur doctors are being a pain they may come out to check on u and refer u to the epu if needed. u may get a little more help. u dont need this kinda stress x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->